• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Zach, i forgot to ask you, do you need the hackless version or do you already have the homebrew channel?

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Zach, i forgot to ask you, do you need the hackless version or do you already have the homebrew channel?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
So for the sake of convenience I think I will be attending Ryo's tournament instead. It is a much shorter drive, and it will probably interest more Jax players. Sorry.

Nemy

群れ
So for the sake of convenience I think I will be attending Ryo's tournament instead. It is a much shorter drive, and it will probably interest more Jax players. Sorry.
************* *** ****** ****** **** **** ********* TABLE ******* *** ******* ************* *** ********** **** FLAPPY BIRD ***** **** ****** ****** ***** ************ **** ** ****** ***

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
im kinda relieved i dont have to fight an olimar now. unless there is another one who isnt participating in the forums.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
No I do not. I dont even have internet on my Wii. Thank you so much for offering to download it. I was asking about the MKW hack because I would like you to download that for me as well. That is why I will pay you to download that and PM.

Thanks for being in my crew, Din.
Ookami Hajime, you want to be in our crew?

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
You guys sound sad that I won't be there.
You're probably relieved too -w-
I'm not scared of a miniscule spaceman!

No I do not. I dont even have internet on my Wii. Thank you so much for offering to download it. I was asking about the MKW hack because I would like you to download that for me as well. That is why I will pay you to download that and PM.

Thanks for being in my crew, Din.
Ookami Hajime, you want to be in our crew?
You can just call me Ookami ^^
And I suppose so, sure =o

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
i've never done any MKW hacks so i dont know how they work or how to do them so. i also dont have the game so i would be unable to check to see if they work nor would i be able to test to see if they work if they are on the same sd card. And by my expierence of doing brawl hacks, the slightest mistake such as a single capital letter out of place can cause your system to crash.
if you still want the MKW hacks, after these warnings, I'll try it but i won't be sure it'll work. i can still do P:M no problem.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Din8595
My want is for PM, so I don't want anything messing it up. Ignore Riivolution. Do you want me to bring an SD card and have you download PM at the venue, or are you downloading PM at home with your own Sd card and giving it to me? Sorry, I'm kind of confused.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
bring your own SD card and I'll do the download there on my computer if they say its ok for the live stream. if they say no for the live stream I'll Bring my laptop and do it.

Atlas Usagi

Smash Rookie
Yo! Atlas here (Ookami's brother). Do you mind if I join the crew if you guys end up doing that?

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Yo! Atlas here (Ookami's brother). Do you mind if I join the crew if you guys end up doing that?
Yes you can join the crew. You will get Codyyy's position because he said he is going to the other tourney that is on the same date as this one. So far we have a four man crew. Do any of you know the typical size of the crew matches that take place here?

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
This is so late on my part but here we go.

Rolex crew:
Hand johns
Controller johns
Temperature johns
Dropped chaingrabs, the twins

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
PIE. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND CONFIRM 3V3 ALREADY.

Also, who's gonna be third teammate with Rolex and I?

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I need PIE to confirm the livestream also so i can start getting everything set up.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
PIE, I already have a 4 man crew ready for the crew battles. Can you make it a 4vs4 crew battles event, so that I don't have to cut a player off. Please.

Nemy

群れ
If we do 3v3 and crews we would have set teams for the 3v3. And Zach dont worry how small your crew is, the opposing crew would just adjust to your number of members. So if you guys want to play Lakeland we'll make sure its even.

Also if I have extra cash im down for MMs.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ -Sensei- -Sensei- :
Sensei.
No.
I want both of your Italians on my side =I

@ AkashicSword AkashicSword : My friend, I will accept any challenge.

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE.
We gotta get these crews organized. I have no idea what is going on anymore but as long as I'm with my boy Din, it's all good. Zach, what's your plan? I'm curious as to who I'm going to be with, haha. I don't remember if I got the chance to play some of y'all.

Top Bottom