• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Sensei will be on our crew. I fought Sensei too, if he wants to be on the crew, all he has to say is yes.
Ookami, we will figure out the game plan at the tournament when we see our strengths and weaknesses.

I kind of want to take Nemy's crew on in a $5 MM. Everyone pays $5. We will split pot evenly. If any of you don't want to just say so.

Din
I want the PM version that buffers the c-stick, the one that is played competitively. Also when I said MKW , I meant Mario Kart Wii. Riivolution being the hack that allows you tp play on 200ish custom tracks made by different people.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Sensei will be on our crew. I fought Sensei too, if he wants to be on the crew, all he has to say is yes.
Ookami, we will figure out the game plan at the tournament when we see our strengths and weaknesses.

I kind of want to take Nemy's crew on in a $5 MM. Everyone pays $5. We will split pot evenly. If any of you don't want to just say so.

Din
I want the PM version that buffers the c-stick, the one that is played competitively. Also when I said MKW , I meant Mario Kart Wii. Riivolution being the hack that allows you tp play on 200ish custom tracks made by different people.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ S Sensei : Yes Senpai, join us

@ Nemy Nemy : I'd money match you if I had the extra money.
But I don't.
Which sucks.

@Zach: No extra money considering I'm entering doubles, singles, and possibly PM singles, haha. Melee?

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Din
I Will be downloading the hackles full version for you, you don't need the homebrew channel and it has the competitive C-Stick buffering stuff.
If MKW hacks are anything like SSBB hacks, it works by replacing the tracks that are already on the game so there is a limit to how many custom tracks you can have at once.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Riivolution does nothing like that. It uses a program that is called Bannerbomb to fool the Wii into thinking that what is in the hack is what is on the disk. If you feel confident in downloading it right go ahead, if you don't that is fine. But thank you so much for getting PM for me. Ookami I might be able to pay for you, I don't know for sure though.

Edit
Din8595

I got two new 2gb sd cards. One for PM one MKWRiivolution. Do I need to format the sd cards on my Wii or don't worry about them and let you format them on your PCs?

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
If Ookami wants to let me borrow MKW I might be able to test and figure out the hacks.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Lol, I remember there was a Sensei that had come before me, but I didn't hear about him until a year after I started playing. Good to see he's still around, though. :)

I have no problems joining you guys' crew if you have a spot open.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Can we get an actual crewlist instead of a cluster**** of posts?

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Around 4 o'clock me and Ookami are going to be practicing/testing the stream. Everybody should come and watch and make suggestions about the stream because your all gonna be on it. (If pie confirms it.)
http://www.twitch.tv/momentum_shift

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Din8595
Just get PM, Riivolution is complicated.

Sensei(Mario)
I will get you in.

My crew so far.
Zach777
Din8595
Usagi
Sensei

This will be our crew if 4v4 event is happening.

Ookami you can still be with us in a crew match, because I want to take on Nemy's crew in an iron man crew battle. (Like how Apex does them)
You will be on our crew in that match, no money required.
The MM against Nemy crew is off. (not that it was about to happen)

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@Zach: Usagi's player name is just Atlas
I don't even get what's going on anymore. I'm booted for 4v4?
Eh, I don't understand. I suppose I'm just doing singles and doubles then XD

Who's gonna be in the Ookami crew?

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
What other crew is doing a 4 person crew?
And if anything Ookami if we need to do a 4v4 crew we can sit someone out and by the looks of it there are going to be a bunch of crews.

Atlas Usagi

Smash Rookie
Zack777 If Ookami is not in the crew, then i won't be. He is a great player and you should add him in. Why did you boot him off if we can have 5 people on a team? I think you should ask PIE if we can do 5vs5 crew battles. i really wanted to be in your crew, but not without my bro. (Sorry if I am making this hard for you.)
:c

Nemy

群れ
Your crew does not have to have a set amount. lets say you only have 5 players, the other crew will sit out some people to make it even.

Also, no crew MM doesnt mean you cant just MM me. ;)

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
That'd be great, a crews event! 5 v 5. But it will be 15 bucks per crew with a 75/25 split o: minimum of 4 teams to start it and I would love that live stream.

In case I change it, message me your crew name (don't care how goofy) and the members of your crew. Number of members don't matter but matches played will have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 players on each team playing per battle. I will make a ruleset after school today lol

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Do you know if there is a large enough area for a desktop computer and a place to plug in an ether net cable for the livestream?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Ive never heard of crew battles with money involved.
This.

Also, I was under the impression that it would be 5v5 from the start. I would love to be in any crew (as I've never participated in a crew battle before), but I don't want to take anyone's spot that was originally on the crew.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I don't know what's going on anymore. If we're doing 5v5, we need to organize this real quick.
Ookami
Din
Zach
Atlas
Sensei

Heaven, who are you with?

Nemy

群れ
Lakeland has a possibilty of showing up with around 9 or 10 players. I dont count on it though.

My crew would consist of:
NEMY
AkashicSword
Rolex
ZLF
Broon(2Cake) or EcksD depending on who shows.

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
This crew is gonna be L-Town Elite MLG Pro Tryhard Edition

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
@ATLAS
the reason I booted Ookami was the fact that he said he didn't want me to pay for him. But now I don't have to worry about. The crews event is $15 per crew, good idea PIE. :-)

@Ookami
I want you in my crew, man you took Codyyy to game 3. That is great man.

We will decide our crew name at the tournament as for now PIE just call us Zach777 crew.
here is our crew
Zach777
Din
Ookami
Atlas
Sensei

This crew is not finalized and has a spot open for either Mattopia or whoever was my doubles partner at the first Carpal Tunnel. whoever says yes to our crew will be our last addition.

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Well we don't have to. We'll make it free. I just want some sort of incentive lmfao. Good incentive brings in more entrants

Did ya hear about all those entrants in the r u game tourney with the console prize?

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@Zach: I really don't like the thought of you paying for me, haha. It's okay, my friend. I will dig for pocket change!
And thank you ^^. Cody is a great player.

@Pie: Victory is incentive enough! Bragging rights too

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
@ookami it's free

Which sensei goes where?

Here's what I'll do.

Come with a 5 man team and register at the door.

You can money match a crew if they agree but the crew battle event is free.

I want to try to organize the stream so that we have more views than just the Game if possible
If we get the right cameras I'll interview the winning team for the stream.

All possible if we work with din and try to buy any equipment we lack for it.

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
@Pie: can you post pictures of an area in the venue where I would be able to setup the live stream?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Lol Pie, the other Sensei lives in NY, so I think I'll be the only one at this event.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Well we don't have to. We'll make it free. I just want some sort of incentive lmfao. Good incentive brings in more entrants

Did ya hear about all those entrants in the r u game tourney with the console prize?
I got third at one of those. The rules were so bad though lol.

Top Bottom