• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Okay. So I can probably go to this... IF someone is nice enough to pay for my entree into all brackets and door fee. I know wanna of you is a great guy.

P.S. I am a great doubles partner.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
If u pay my singles doubles and door fee I'll team with u, AND we can be friends!

There is a slight chance I won't be able to go at all, but I'll let u know in advance.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just taking a peek in here and I noticed you guys have an event scheduled for a Tuesday? Wanted to make sure that wasn't a mistake or anything :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just taking a peek in here and I noticed you guys have an event scheduled for a Tuesday? Wanted to make sure that wasn't a mistake or anything :laugh:

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
It's on January 25th, PIE hasn't changed it yet.

Still waiting on a new address before I show up to the wrong place.

AkashicSword

Yokai
Pheta, I was on top of my game the other night, and footstool KO'ed, now I'm AkashicFraud.

I may have work for this tournament though, I'll let you know.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh its the 25th? Small chance I may be able to make it then. He should probably get on updating that ASAP though

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'm so sorry, but smashboards won't let me edit certain information, like the title, and i'm not the only threadmaker to experience this. I'm going to Change the info on this one to show that this thread is closed and remake this. I'm not being a bad T/O I've been trying to fix this for a while, it had this problem before the last tourney. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm currently sending the complaint through the proper channels xD I've been checking back every few days on here .-. no fix yet

I did in fact change the info inside the thread, but the title is unchangeable. I'll repost with the right stuff, but I put up the events, payouts, and other changes. It is NOT at the boys and girls club, and there is a full payout. We're adding PM, however I'm willing to put melee if we have enough time and people.

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
What is the address to the new venue? You didn't say what it is in the thread.
Is it still MK banned singles with single MK legal doubles? Thanks PIE

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
People need to get the word out on this tournament. If I do go again I'd prefer there be more than 11 people.

Nemy

群れ
People need to get the word out on this tournament. If I do go again I'd prefer there be more than 11 people.
I think its because there was a lot going on thay day. If for some reason its that small again, make sets 3/5, run pools/RR and then bracket.(All dependimg on # of entrants obv.)

Nemy

群れ
And PIE you. ay want to contact an admin about getting the date changed in the title. Wouldnt want someone showing up to an empty building/no tournament.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
So if this is on the 25th there is a decent chance I will make it, and if I do come there is like a 95% chance of me bringing some other Jax players with me.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Smashboards half fixed it. We can't change the google maps but we're getting somewhere with the title. The date is the 22nd we're locking that in 100% no more surprises.

No more smashboards bs or miscommunication. What's in the meat of the thread is what's going down rain or shine.

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Wait I'm so confused. PIE says the tourney is on February 22nd but Pheta says it's on January 25th. What?!! I'm so confused.

edit: It's alright guys, I figured it out. PIE said tourney is on February 22nd no January one.

NWRL

Smash Ace
I'll show up for sure. Might be able to snag some of my buddies as well.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Okay, so who's teaming with me in PM?

Edit: Myran, I see you're reading this thread right now. You play PM?

Top Bottom