• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Feb 22, 2014] Poinciana Presents: Pentakill! A Gaming Monthly! (Kissimee, FL)

Should Metaknight be banned this time around?

• It's simple. We kill the Batman. (Mk Ban)

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Metaknight singles, but no double MK

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • MK doubles, but no Singles MK

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • BATS! BATS EVERYWHERE! (MK legal all around)

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
unless somebody else has 2 headsets and a wireless usb adapter the live stream wont be happening. even without the adapter we could still do the live recording so at least the 2 headsets would be nice.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
No one else in Lakeland is coming?

And really, the funny thing is we can't do much without setups. I said I would take event entry fee off of people who brought pm marvel or melee setups

Then again we might only get like 12 peeps or something. What we lack in quality we must make up for in quality. There's a pool by the way guys.

Whether it's five or five hundred I'm going give it the same enthusiasm, because the community doesn't deserve a bad time because of things they couldn't control.

HYPE

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to everyone going to this.

I am bringing Mario Kart DS and would like to play against some one on it, so people, bring your DS with MKDS and I will be glad to play you. Also bring Custom Robo Arena with your DS cus I want play somebody on that as well.

I am keeping my faith in this tourney getting a nice turnout.

@ Din8595 Din8595
Can you still download PM even without your desktop for me? Thanks again for offering.

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I will extend the window so that we open at 11 and there's an hour for registration. We still begin at twelve but the later events will have their registration end when the event begins

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
yes. I do still plan to bring my desktop with me because I'm going out right now to get a headset and a wire to fix one I already have so we can do the live recording.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
I was unable to get a wire to fix my headset i have but we can still do a 1 person comentary unless someone brings a mic or headset or if someone happens to have a 4 band aux cable.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Doesn't matter if its held together with toothpicks and rubber bands as long as it works.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Or not. 30 late but don't dq me!

Is the street Jubilee or Georgian?

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Shout outs to P.I.E. for hosting another great tournament! Love that Ness, but now you're on my hit list, haha. #SquirtleSquad

Shout outs to my crew Momentum Shift: Din, Atlas, and Gilgamesh. We put in work today!

Shout outs to KDB for managing the bracket and keeping up the hype as well as playing great! Still haven't gotten to play you yet!

Shout outs to Sensei for that disgusting improvised PM combo with Mario. You've got to come by for friendlies some time!

Shout outs to Eikkelmann for being loyal to Ganon; I saw you laming people out with him in every single game today.

Shout outs to Din specifically for bringing live stream stuff and getting all of that together!

Shout outs to Zack for that solid camp game.

See you people next time! That's the last time I'll get lamed out by a Marth!

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
All I can say about this tournament is.........F*ck Falco, lol.

In all seriousness, I had a good time here. Met some new players and got to see a few faces that I hadn't seen in quite some time. My goal was 4th in Brawl singles and I got 5th. My goal in PM was to not go 0-2 and I went 1-2. Overall good day. Sad to see that we ran out of time at the end there. Not sure if you guys finished the last 2-3 sets at someone's house or not, but I would love to see the final results. Guess I'll see you guys next month.

P.S., that crew battle still needs to happen.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Zach777 said:
I still have faith in this tourney getting a nice turnout
See I told you all there would be a nice turnout.

@ Ookami Hajime Ookami Hajime
I am assuming that shoutout was directed at me, the person in charge of bracket mispelled my name. Thanks man. Gay Toony is the best.

@ Din8595 Din8595
Thanks for directing me to my doubles partner, he tried downloading PM but I can't get it to work. MKW revolution works like a charm though.

@ -Sensei- -Sensei-
That mm was fun, game 2's ending was hilarious. I can see the reasoning behind Halberd being up for a ban status now.

@ P.I.E. P.I.E.
Great tourney, great MM. Hopefully you have learned not to take me to Halberd now. Oh, and post the results soon, please.

@DR3W
Sadly we never got that MK64 mm. I was kind of looking forward to it. I thought about MMing you in Brawl, but then I lost to Sensei and was done with Brawl MMs.

Momentum Shift will wait to fight another day.

I will give true shoutouts when the results get posted

Last edited:

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
The stream turned out really bad for the most part so I won't be uploading the whole recording but if you guys want some specific matches just message me with who you were fighting and who they were playing and I'll find the clip out that part and post the video somewhere.

Last edited:

Pepto

Smash Cadet
The stream turned out really bad for the most part so I won't be uploading the whole recording but if you guys want some specific matches just message me with who you were fighting and who they were playing and I'll find the clip out that part and post the video somewhere.
I don't know if any of the brawl singles were recorded too but if they were, I'd like to see the match between Ace and I.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Unfortunatly anymore uploads will have to wait till tomorrow because i have to study/read tonight for a test tomorrow.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Im guessing you also want the 6 stock against yankees?
Lol, I kind of feel like a jerk asking for that set, but I'd really like to see just what went wrong with the other team because stuff like that just should not be happening.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
How do you specify the characters you used? New to the forum!
You have to wait for the moderators to approve the results for the ranking system before you can claim anything.

@ P.I.E. P.I.E.
Where is this new venue, is it my community's clubhouse? I can txt you the number for the front office. Also, I want to help you with the tourney next time. I volunteer to help run bracket and call out player's name, if you want me to.

P.S. I want a Mario Kart 64 event, please.

Top Bottom