• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fct - Tba

festizzio

Smash Champion
few things

nicaboy and flaming roy don't know their address

some random pedestrian is thanking god he's still alive

my memory card is missing. I'm pretty sure that I left it in the gamecube at pat's house on the middle tv downstairs. if anybody knows whose cube that is, please let me know. it could have also been left at the tournament if said cube was there, and somebody took it out to load the data on another cube

it's a light grey memory card, the official nintendo ones. if you have it, or think you may have it, please check the data, and if there's data for zelda: four swords on there it's definitely mine

also, should have cp'd psycho on fd, could have beaten his jiggs there, or chain grabbed his falcon :( i'll get revengesies next time midgey

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Hmm..
I took Pat's gcube to the tourney.

Which had a memory card that resembles the one you describe (as far as my memory works)

Maybe? O.o

the gcube is currently in sengs possesion

lol he just called me asking your number
Did ya give it to him?

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
the venue was alright i guess, i mean i'm not one to complain about more potential tournaments, but

you definitely need to run it much more efficiently next time. and it's like if you don't want to do it some people in the community will be glad to help out and make sure **** is getting done

it was like a 20 person tourny, should not have taken so long. i thought it was gonna be done by early evening.
yeah ppl came an hour late and then the trouble with seeding occured some people wanted mango or psycho ****** then you , atlus ect. idk hopefully the next one will be more organized and we actually need people to get off friendlies when they actually have a match ~_~

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
well i will be hosting a smash fest soon where its just gonna be friendlies and a mini free tournament for placings =p i would really like to improve and im sure there are others, now if only we could have a socal PR player to join it and help the community ^_^. i can always get 4 set ups myself ( no the Laggy tv isnt apart of the 4 set ups its there in case people want to play my SF4 ( yes i forgot to bring it out at the tourny my bad)) or other games anyone else would like to bring. Basically a Open venue for gaming, call it what you will.

bbb

Smash Champion
we didn't need a friend

WE NEEDED A FATHER
FIGURE TO RUN THE TOURNEY

nicaboy

Smash Champion
fun tourney shout outs to come. **** physco ****** (how ever you spell it) i could have won. **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for videos good stuff cone throw another one.
and socal stop hugging me i hate you all. i mean it all of you. jp jp i love you guys but no hugging me next time hoes.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
fun tourney shout outs to come. **** physco ****** (how ever you spell it) i could have won. **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for videos good stuff cone throw another one.
and socal stop hugging me i hate you all. i mean it all of you. jp jp i love you guys but no hugging me next time hoes.
It's PsychoMidget

and I could of been playing better... or my main... :p

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
I didn't hug you... yet

But I liked playing against you and your bro, hope to do so again sometime yeah

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
noobs need to stop thinking they're getting close just because you don't try your hardest (or happen to not be playing your best)

i shouldn't have to name names

QED

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I agree everything took way too long (were late by at least 2.5 hours). I can't blame you because I did dwadle playing shatloads of friendlies. Maybe organize brackets beforehand by taking roll on the forums? If you don't "register" you can put them in empty slots near Mango and Zhu. lol.

I don't know about tourneys but I would love a smashfest. I think I'm way too newb to compete (thanks for the tips Zhu and I'm sorry about doubles Squid. lol). If you have a ps3 with sf4, I can bring my arcade stick.

Also I don't think you get enough of this, but thanks for setting up the tourney. Had great fun.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
few things

nicaboy and flaming roy don't know their address

some random pedestrian is thanking god he's still alive

my memory card is missing. I'm pretty sure that I left it in the gamecube at pat's house on the middle tv downstairs. if anybody knows whose cube that is, please let me know. it could have also been left at the tournament if said cube was there, and somebody took it out to load the data on another cube

it's a light grey memory card, the official nintendo ones. if you have it, or think you may have it, please check the data, and if there's data for zelda: four swords on there it's definitely mine

also, should have cp'd psycho on fd, could have beaten his jiggs there, or chain grabbed his falcon :( i'll get revengesies next time midgey
HEY
i told you not to post that you bunghole:lick:

noobs need to stop thinking they're getting close just because you don't try your hardest (or happen to not be playing your best)

i shouldn't have to name names
yeah it was me i thought i was close to beating your marth but got ***** why didn't you go sheik:cry:

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
smash fest on the 14th is looking good, Open free venue. Come and smash it up. Ill also be having a HDTV 42inch where SF4 will be playing.

Anyone thinking they can make it possibly, just so i can have a head count RSVP please ^_^

Always can hold a little single tourney 1$ entry =p or w.e speak out

QED

Smash Apprentice
smash fest on the 14th is looking good, Open free venue. Come and smash it up. Ill also be having a HDTV 42inch where SF4 will be playing.

Anyone thinking they can make it possibly, just so i can have a head count RSVP please ^_^

PS3 or Xbox360? Also mind if a friend of mine come?

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
rika is midtier

meh
Does this mean the twins are top tier?

Also, fans please. It was pretty hot inside that garage. If we can't have fans, get some screens or something to avoid glare on the TVs...

festizzio

Smash Champion
satoko is ****ing awesome, especially that laugh she does

but i still like rika more, satoko's a close second

Top Bottom