• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fct - Tba

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
Besides the food being sold there is also going to be a pool table(you can play freely) and i got some couches to sit on, there also will be single chair's ( around 10-20 of them ) i will upload a picture of the space we will be using (no its not a rented venue)

ps. to: TLR your gonna miss out =/

nicaboy

Smash Champion
**** you! ! ! Also what are you guys doing the night before lets chill other wise imma go on well never mind lol also i still need to know the intersection the place is on since me and my bro are catching the bus.

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
**** you! ! ! Also what are you guys doing the night before lets chill other wise imma go on well never mind lol also i still need to know the intersection the place is on since me and my bro are catching the bus.
mapquest or google maps the address and zoom out a bit but here is the main 2 intersections

Longbeach and Tweedy

Btw, if people wanna come saturday also people are welcome to and if you need housing, you have to bring blankets pillows ect. w.e you need i can provide the roof. I think a sleeping bag would work best.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Thanks father cone i will probably come by on saturday night if you can get one more person to join cuz i wanna play teams. Good **** and every prepare to get that *** whopping lol

Sleepy

Smash Ace
if you guys are gonna head over to play on sat night, I'll come by south gate isn't far. Can't go to tourney on sun though got work.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya sleepy come by we can play teams and link ditto .Btw father cone if my team mate doesn't show i will team with you. Where you at waffles? And for us to come on saturday i will need the closets intersection to you and a number be nice to.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Question: If I bring four swords adventure and four cables to hook up gba to gcn, will people bring gba's and play four player zelda with me? cause if so then ****ing ****

MacD

Banned via Administration
Question: If I bring four swords adventure and four cables to hook up gba to gcn, will people bring gba's and play four player zelda with me? cause if so then ****ing ****
oh man, i always wanted to play battle mode with four people, that game seemed like a lot of fun... now i have to deicde if i should come... man, and it's only 30 min away

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
Ya sleepy come by we can play teams and link ditto .Btw father cone if my team mate doesn't show i will team with you. Where you at waffles? And for us to come on saturday i will need the closets intersection to you and a number be nice to.
The two main Streets are Long Beach and Tweedy
just zoom out a little bit on google maps and you can see it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok bro be i meant a cell or house phone for contact but im not sure if i will make it on saturday i go where my ride goes and it looks like everyone is going to pats then you on sunday. Regardless i look forward to sunday

festizzio

Smash Champion
oh man, i always wanted to play battle mode with four people, that game seemed like a lot of fun... now i have to deicde if i should come... man, and it's only 30 min away
holy **** if it's only 30 minutes away you should definitely go!!! play four player zelda all dai

no johns macd

Top Bottom