• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC3 - Midwest vs West (ITS DONE)

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
DYC said:
Because it's so easy to never screw up when you are in the biggest smash event ever and there are almost 200 people standing behind you cheering for you and you just Four stocked a peach and just did a death combo on one of the best Foxes in the nation that caused a louder cheer than any smash Tournament winning event ever.

Easy right?
He didn't four stock the Peach, she only had 3 stock. He would've probably 4 stocked her though, he slaughtered her hahaha, that was so awesome.

And pressure or not, how in any way is it benificial to jump in that little crammed zone in the mountain mode when against a Fox? Or how is it in any way beneficial to go between the tree and platform in the fire mode against a Fox? You're basically offering yourself on a silver platter.

DarkRain rocks, he's ****in' amazing, but the mistakes he made were really obvious and made no sense. Wasn't an insult, was just an observation. The fact that he did it more than once was just... wierd.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wow...i bet i could take this crashman in a samus ditto...

DYC

Smash Champion
Video's aren't a good way to judge skill. They just simply aren't. It was also taped seven months ago.

D1

Banned via Administration
**** the way this guy talks is as if ppl go out playin their A game everyday at a Smash tourney w/ all the pressure on you at a match like that...and its vs. Isai...that would like compound the pressure at that knowin you're playin one of the best in the mofuggen US mistakes happen...

...we're all human...which I guess goes hand in hand with the simple fact that we're imperfect...

...why don't I hear ppl screaming praises for Bach for he's the one that put in mad work to put this up and out for us around a time where "combo" videos and rate my "insert top-high tier character here" vids flood the video discussion forum. We should welcome this as a breath of fresh air...I for one loved the vid, and there's no need to critique how good/bad the ppl played cuz for all we know they're probably ten times better now soooOoo...

....stfu kthxbai

...Cosby rox yo' sox b1tch3$ :yoshi:

one question Bach besides MW vs. WC and EC vs. MW are there any other FC3 crew matches on tape?

Zero34

Smash Lord
wow this is annoying. ive seen it on google, and that was awesome and all, but ive tried to download it 3 times already. failed the first time, died the second, and then slowed down to like....5kb/sec the third time with my comcast <<

could someone please upload this to yousendit or rapidshare? i can get nearly 800kb/sec or something on yousendit even if it is unreliable...so yeah. if you upload it, please pm me or something. thanks

KishSquared

Smash Master
KishPrime said:
Keep in mind, no one plays the same when every stock matters. Some people go all out, others play conservative. It really changes the way people play the game, ups the pressure a TON, and gives players like Ken an excuse to go all out.

^_^ It's brilliant. Who came up with this idea?
Lolz, what would be hilarious is if the guy who invented it didn't think of all that, but had just watched Yu Yu Hakusho and Flame of Recca and thought that style of fight was cool.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
KishSquared said:
Lolz, what would be hilarious is if the guy who invented it didn't think of all that, but had just watched Yu Yu Hakusho and Flame of Recca and thought that style of fight was cool.

I Love Flame of Recca and YYH =)

but i watched them YEAAAARS ago

DYC

Smash Champion
KishSquared said:
That would indeed be an amazing turn of events wouldn't it Squared =P

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Crashman omgsux lololol u can bete him attakstrom or whatever your ****ing name is.

You do realize that Crashman was playing someone good, as opposed to some scrub from your neighborhood.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
That Girl: YEAH! He's scared! He's scared! ....He's... shaking!

Lmao. The cheerleading was the highlight of the matches. EC will shut that down completely.

*edit*: LOL, found the best quote of the match during Ken/Vidjo's match.

That Girl: "He doesn't camp like you guys."

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
r there gonna be any other crew battles on vid. cause weve seen WC twice so was there a EC vs South?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Crashmania said:
meat chillout
attackstorm was right i was playing crap in that ditto
i will show him
I'm sorry, baby. I just hate it when people talk bad about you.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
InfernoOmni said:
That Girl: YEAH! He's scared! He's scared! ....He's... shaking!

Lmao. The cheerleading was [NOT] the highlight of the matches. EC will shut that down completely.

*edit*: LOL, found the best quote of the match during Ken/Vidjo's match.

That Girl: "He doesn't camp like you guys."
OMG somebody put something in her mouth next time OMG

six

Smash Ace
Kadiev said:
Anyone here ken act cocky and say "Don't worry guys I got this" I think it was vsing the sheik I thought it was funny though lol
it's called a little trashtalk, suck it up

leave your ego at the door suckah

good video, darkrain is too good

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
Can someone tell me why I read throught this whole thread? Seriously. Talk to me on AIM and tell me why I read through like 19 pages of kids splurging their pants at a smash video. That said...I'm glad I'm not wearing any pants!

Good stuff from everyone! To all those who didn't play too well it happens, who gives a ****. Just a game!

Hopefully I can win some tournies and get recognized enough to play for MW. :o

Devl

Smash Journeyman
I have a bit of a problem, i can view the video fine on google video, but when i go to download it from filefront, it starts the download, but then basically slows down to almost a stop, and it is nearly frozen in place. What is the problem, is it my comp or something else?

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE has had this file on filefront essentially die on them. So don't go thinking you're special because it won't work for you.

Anyways, that's why god invented Torrents...

Top Bottom