• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
im winning every event...

hunger brawl MMs? =)
anybody else brawl MMs?
aaro melee MMs?
chexr melee MMs?
quaz melee MMs?

to0nIN

Smash Rookie
Anyone from Madison going? I need a ride :X
It'll be my first in-person tourney, lolol.

I'm not a 'top-notch' brawler, but I guess I'm alright :X

clowsui

Smash Legend
to0nin wanna team?
i'm no top notch brawler either + this is my like...3rd tourney, first middle sized one
you're not expecting to get far in teams, i'm not either soo lezz do it :DD

also tink i'll MM you for $3 provided that we can get it recorded

chansen

Smash Lord
i want you all to know that i will be dressed in a professional dark night style joker suit. The vest even has a buckle on the back. It might not be identical, but i will still look way pimpin.

fellow empire check out our thread.

Wafles

Smash Lord
i'll team with you Wafles
I play marth
and i dont have a teamate yet
Sounds good, lets plan on it.
I'm still unsure of who I'll be using in the tournament. Usually I use falco. I may consider G&W for this tourney though, we'll see.

If you want to play on wifi a bit so we can get used to each others playing habits, hit me up on AIM (XxPhantasyHeroxX)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hummmm okay. Geno is one of my best friends, by the way. I'm helping him improve his marth right now so he can be pro for this. ;O

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
'Kay

Get him to hit me up on AIM.
Alright. I'll talk to him more, but we have some bad button lag online. We could talk on skype or something too if you want. We can still play online also but it kind of takes away from the game when you hit A and he punches a second later.

pokepooper

Smash Rookie
nice name :p

me and my friend may sign up, got to talk to him, but this is our first touny, and we're a little young, would we be ok, we beat people online alot (with friend codes)

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol it doesn't matter at ALL with your age

i'm 15, get at me

also sorry to burst your bubble kid but Wifi blows balls

and since you're young...i'll take you and your friend on each in a 2$ MM

Wafles

Smash Lord
Wifi does suck balls, but unfortunately it's the only way some people (including me) can get some practice in a lot of the time.

I avoid it when possible, but that's not always the case.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i mean wafles you play with eighteen often probably since neenah is like...30 mins away from you
you can prolly play with ppl living in fond du lac too but i dunno if there's anyone there
not to mention that the midwest has a lot of wifi players so at least you're not lagging it up hard
but that kid probably goes with anyone or finds some random ign/gf*ags to play with lol

Wafles

Smash Lord
i mean wafles you play with eighteen often probably since neenah is like...30 mins away from you
you can prolly play with ppl living in fond du lac too but i dunno if there's anyone there
not to mention that the midwest has a lot of wifi players so at least you're not lagging it up hard
but that kid probably goes with anyone or finds some random ign/gf*ags to play with lol
I play with hunger, grimace, and kirbycpok (fatboy) once in a while. They live less than 15 mins away.

Not as often as I'd like, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm tempted to work on competetive melee a bit, but the learning curve seems kind of steep, and it's a little late, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom