• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoa

Smash Rookie
Hm, I'm about an hour or two away from this so I'm definitely interested in attending.

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
Hello all.

Participant in the TGS1 tourney here.

I may be able to go to this, and if so be able to bring a Wii, but... that's a maybe. I've got plans that are still up in the air.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Okay. I can come to this. If there's anything we really need/running short on tell me. Me and a friend are 100% good to go, and once I get the green light with my other friend we'll all sign up. And were you guys talking about arby n the chief before? lol

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
I like pj for teams, but whatever looks like he is gunna ask off though so that's cool

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Need a teammate for melee. If you don't know who I am yet, then I probably don't want to team with you.

Just saying.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Melee?! *drools*

I'll mos def make this. I can bring a CUBE and a game, but depending on who i'm heading up there with, i might bring a small tv.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Brawl is easier to play, hence more - for lack of a better term - noobs pick up the game. It's also easier to pick up and get into the tournament scene because there aren't any special techniques that are essential to competitive play.

Zjiin

Smash Master
so who is going to this from the Chicago area that can give out rides? Zjinn, Tink? anyone? (will pay gas and ****)
Yeah, hop on my back.

[EDIT]

Who wants to team for melee?! (i'm quitting Brawl Nov 1st becasue it hurts my technical skill too much, so i won't be entering)

Wafles

Smash Lord
Brawl is easier to play, hence more - for lack of a better term - noobs pick up the game. It's also easier to pick up and get into the tournament scene because there aren't any special techniques that are essential to competitive play.
Lets not turn this topic into a debate, but I'll just say that brawl offered a lot of people (like myself) a clean slate to pick up a new game to play competetively. I never could get into the melee scene (no practice!), but brawl offered that option.

Zjiin

Smash Master
zjiin you wanna team? i sucked it up at fbt2 but i've been playing alot more recently
Lemme make sure the people 2 people that i usually team with for melee aren't comin'. If they are being huge noobs, i'll team. (you understand that teaming with someone you've teamed with before is always nice)

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Lemme make sure the people 2 people that i usually team with for melee aren't comin'. If they are being huge noobs, i'll team. (you understand that teaming with someone you've teamed with before is always nice)
yah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom