• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FB3: The Shocker//April 11th-12th PDX

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
hey duke quacknbush is from washington and pretty good at smash I think alot better then you lol not kidding.
or trying to say your bad.
he really technical and has been playing extremely smart with me .
ryan plays fox I know for sure he is better than jayce but not minh.
:laugh:
Wait, did that have anything to do with my question?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I will be leaving for this in like 20 minutes, see you guys there. Sorry the bums aren't coming with me, maybe I could get three construction workers to walk behind me right when I get out of my car for the allusion that I brought someone... it worked the first time.

keeper

Smash Champion
Umm... For some reason my ride still isn't here and they won't answer their phone. I might miss the early bird now. >__<

Chip.

you know what to do
I thought Brady's girlfriend didn't want to take any minors around with her because she didn't want to feel responsible for their presence in the trip.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Dittos full results were lost (oh well it was dittos)
1. Eggz
2. Jesse
3. Garrick (Red)

Doubles
1: **** Captains (Bart & Shane)
2: Team Rocket (Aftermath & Juce)
3: Knuttqraqer (Knuttz & Qraq)
4: Get Off My Hoe (Brdy & Deva)
5: Celestial Princesses (Peach Masta & Ryan)
5: Kadios Mother ****er (Kamji & Tudios)
7: Cowboy Justice (Just Action & Gnosis)
7: FG (Foosjr & OCGeorge)
9: Malice Melody (Artifice & Anark)
9: Autastic (Wiki & Garret)
9: Super Smash Twins (T!MMY & T0MMY)
13: Sweet Freakshow (Fankie & Tangerine)

Singles
1: Eggz
2: Balloon
3: Juce
4: T0MMY
5: Ole
5: Aftermath
7: Riot
7: Brdy
9: QraQ
9: Foos
9: Garrick
9: Cmin
13: Knuttz
13: Jayce
13: Peach Masta
13: Tudios
17: Deva
17: Ryan
17: BC Chris
17: Just Action
17: Ark
17: T!MMY
17: Erk
17: Wiki
25: Artifice
25: KYRO
25: Poop
25: Keeper
25: Climax
25: Xeris
25: SweetTangerine
25: ****
33: Kamaji
33: FrankieFreakShow
33: Fago
33: Gnosis
33: Josh (israd)
39: Kami

keeper

Smash Champion
It's a shame I had to go early. Oh well, it was great fun and quite interesting. ^_^

Things I learned:
Eggz can and will beat me
Third party controllers make good CDs when melted and then burned with information (Balloon).
Red, the least intimidating kid ever, kicked my *** to tomorrow with Captain Falcon.
What the heck "SuFI" is.
That Falco <3's Mario.
That there are three kinds of gay people, the questionable, the loud and proud, and the ones that are just there.
That "yes someone is in that sleeping bag you just stepped on".
That older TVs are somehow better.
That Balloon has no idea what "Homestarrunner" is and can yet quote it a lot. xP
That the only way I can beat anyone good is through a Ness ditto match (you owe me a rematch sometime, Eggz).
That I killed T!mmy, go me.
Low Tier=High Tier. ((O_0)
Ness' grab range is so bad, it is behind him. ~T!mmy
"Why would I choke?"- My response to someone saying "DON'T CHOKE" while playing Kaji in a Luigi Ditto
Keep(er)ing the ledge just might help you win a match.

Edit: That I should play Juce sometime.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I thought Brady's girlfriend didn't want to take any minors around with her because she didn't want to feel responsible for their presence in the trip.
So I guess it's a good thing she didn't take any minors then, eh?

Anyway, good **** everybody. Shoutouts to come later today or whenever I feel like doing them.

Also, Lol @ Keeper. What a cool kid.

Not as cool as Red though.

Oh yeah, also **** you BC for not believing in Balloon. Get *****.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
LoLz

Oh yeah, also **** you BC for not believing in Balloon. Get *****.
Bart I got much love for you too but I got a GF(hahahaha).
Hey ballon I thought jesse was already playing Eggz when I left with minh and jayce to go home, by the way nice job but you need to beat shane and win it for oregon.
I think jesse and bart should be winning oregon tournies and you need take down washington next time.

Washington is mainly hum......? ( Eggz the final boss/ big cheese)

=]

Balloon

Smash Lord
Nah, Washington also has DJ Combo, Ka-Master, and Silent Wolf.

Oh, and Bladewise.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamo is pretty good now, I was pretty bad in July also. As were a lot of people. Being inactive and basing off one tournament ftw I guess, right?

No I didn't.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Climax, you did an excellent job getting this tournament together. Each tournament you host you learn something new: remember, No Refunds. Lol.

Actually, I want to sit here and praise Climax a little more. You know why? Because when I left in the wee hours of the morning today I saw how much garbage people left behind (you guys with the Monster cans, I'm looking at you). This is the second tournament Guy has hosted and I'm sure if this one was messy the first one was too. So I'm going to say something very important for everyone and put it in it's own paragraph for its own emphasis.

Everyone PLEASE pick up their trash.

Making the tournament host go through all the work of running a tournament for everyone is one thing, but littering the venue (his house) is pretty disrespectful if you stop and think about it. Yes, there will always be a mess after a group of smashers get together but we can make things much easier on the T.O. and show our appreciation for the work he does for all of us.

Note to Guy: one more thing to learn from this tournament is to provide accessible garbage and recycling reciprocals. This will help people put garbage where it belongs.

Okay, now shoutouts for realsies. I'm pretty sleep deprived so I hope I do a decent job at this (OMG pre-emptive shoutout johns!)

Jayce - wow, I didn't realize how well you placed in Singles. Good job.

Minh - You-know-who's Fox is not better than yours. :)

Keeper - Nice to meet you. I hope to see you at more tournaments. (BTW, the quote of me you have in your shout was actually paraphrased from Juce regarding Falcon's grab, but it fit the situation nicely).

Russel - I'm glad to see you again! I'm also sad you left pretty early. You're lots of fun and have lots of energy. Maybe it's the Dayquil? Ha ha. I'm still running on minimal sleep, so maybe you're right about vegans & homeless?

Shane - <3 Thanks for coming. You're great company. Especially when we're all so tired we laugh at the stupidest things. Have you boys been drinkin'? .... .... ... .... .... yar.

I can't think while sleepy so I'm going to lump everyone else together - It was lots of fun smashing with you guys. Idaho, thanks for making the trip here it was great having you guys show up. E-WA, I'm glad you guys made it. Deva, you did a good job in the pride match and now we know Link > Kirby. Ha ha. Red, didn't expect you to show up, but you drew a lot of attention during the tournaments. Um... I'm no longer generalizing, so I'm going to stop and do something else. Like... roll. On the ground. Wow, why do people do stupid things when they need to sleep and can't?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
finger banging is oh so fun

shout outs!

guy: awesome tournament, sorry you place got trashed. you are an awesome host and a cool guy in general. sorry you played poorly, and we didnt even do any friendlies... weak.

sheggz: GG at stealing riots girlfriend, it looked like he was getting irritated hahaha.

im tired.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament, I'm super tired right now, and sleeping is what I should be doing instead of posting, but I wanted to say this was really fun. I met a lot of new people that played a bunch of characters that you don't normally see in tournaments (Deva, I'm looking at you. Your Link is incredible!). Maybe I'll do shoutouts later. Sleepy time. . .

keeper

Smash Champion
Good to meet you too, Timmy. Hopefully I get to go to more tournaments and hopefully I can bag a job this summer so I can afford one, too bad I won't get my license until half-way through the summer, then the issue of a car and such, but meh. I might try to get to that tourney PeachMaster is hosting on the second of February (now I just need to get a good high tier character)...

Fun stuff.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I don't do shoutouts but it was tight meeting idaho - qraq, gnosis, knuttz, (and more..?) - deva, and keeper. KEEP THAT SHIT!

Top Bottom