• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite dress and hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Read title! ^

I like the pink dress with blonde hair =d

(Bimbo Zelda) yummie! :chuckle:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
No offense, but I think that is the absolute most hideous outfit for any form of Zelda that has ever existed. At least her hair had a better style in Melee. Her new style is beautiful with her brown hair... but not that blond crap. Sorry.

I'm a red dress, but I want blue/normal dress's hair.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
ugh Pink Zelda hurts my eyes.

Green Zelda is the way to go. I can't remember the differences in hair off the top of my head, but the Red and Blue dress are too solid and I'm not really a fan of that, the purple one I, for some reason, find disgusting, and the Black one needs no explanation

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
pink Zelda also gives me the urgr to hurl, and the sickly looking shiek that goes with her doesn't look much better.

I always go with blue zelda... it looks awesome AND shiek gets a nifty red bandanna ^.^

but seriously..... there's already a topic for this <_<

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I only wear the Red and purple outfits, I like the Sheik purple outfit that goes with Zelda"s pink one so sometimes I use pink Zelda just for Sheiks threads.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Everybody like's it but... I too like the black outfit with the silver hair. It's just badass imo.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I wish Zelda had black hair with her gothic dress. ._.

The white hair is meh, but still i use gothic Zelda .

shadowmm151

Smash Apprentice
Ok.. so you use "Witch Zelda"

But you want a "Emo Zelda" ? :bee:
Yeah witch zelda rules!

Technically she is a witch though...
I mean she does use magic.

In all honesty though I really wish you could use Evil Zelda from subspace. She freakin' kicks ***!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yeah witch zelda rules!

Technically she is a witch though...
I mean she does use magic.

In all honesty though I really wish you could use Evil Zelda from subspace. She freakin' kicks ***!
oh... she was evil? I just thought she was on her rag. :ohwell:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I like the Blond hair Zelda alot...And I also like Gray/white hair Zelda as well....other than that all of her Outfits are just average....

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Bump..

No seriously, I think I like Red and Blue the best. Sometimes Pink.. If im bored. Im still trying 2 figure out if I like the Blonde hair or not..

hush.

Smash Cadet
I gotta stick with all the pink costumes so I choose Blond Zelda. :[ If only, the red zelda's sheik costume went with the bimbo costume.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Does anyone play a different colour shiek than Zelda?

Back in melee, you could always tell who I was going to be, because I was lavender Zelda and Red sheik, but in brawl I'm Blue Zelda and Blue sheik (con el bandana)

D

Deleted member

blue sheik's bandana/scarf is pretty beastly

i think i'm going to start using normal zelda instead of blue >_>

i use normal colors on every other character i play (cept for fox and link) lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Blue dress is my favorite. The OoT dress(blond hair) is next in line,and that is the color I use when I play Zelda, since I like her sheik colors in that form a lot as well.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I only play as Brunette Zelda. She looks so much better with that nice brown hair, less Aryan and less like Peach. I usually play as default Zelda, 'cause purple's my favorite color, but sometimes I play as blue or green Zelda or, if I'm feelin' really crazy, red. I wish the black dress had the brunette hair, the silver hair just ain't doin' it for me.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i prefer blue for pretty much all chars i use unless they have something orange

but i think the black zelda is better than the black sheik, may be just me

WilliamXtreme

Smash Rookie
I like to use the red dress for Peach and most of the time the green dress for Zelda. Sometimes, I'll go for default.

Nicole

Smash Champion
pink dress and blonde hair zelda all the way. i think it's more painful for people to lose to bimbo zelda :) i like using black sheik though, makes me feel like a ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom