• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Villian of All Time?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Simple thread. Who, out of all the games you've played or seen, is your favorite villian/rival/anti-hero?

Mine Personally:

Kefka from Final Fantasy 6.

He becomes God, Betrays everyone he's ever known, and destroys just about everything, and why?

FOR THE LULZ. As well, he is the first FF villian to really perform an act of mass-murder and NOT get stopped.(Poisoning Doma Castle, anyone?)

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Kefka was a better villain than hao, did the same thing as hao...but for a better reason.
Mmmmm Best villain of all time.
Josef Mengele

/thread

황미영

Smash Champion
Touche. I always thought the mask just gave you powers and skull kid just went crazy.*shrugs*
What Majora's Mask says after coming off Skullkid. "When a body is used by another, it can be called nothing but a puppet. This one has served its purpose, and it is useless."

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm actually going to have to give this a lot of thought, but for now I'll just post a grab bag, spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilsers.

Minotaur: Tekkon Kinkreet

Personification of our ability to abandon our humanity for the sake of survival. Always there, as real as any other part of ourself. I am not just the shadow cast by your light, I am the real you

Lil Slugger: Paranoia Agent

Personfication of desperation. A nonexistent serial assultits who is granted power from lies, be they by the media, those looking for an escape from their situation, or women who have nothing better to do than gossip the day away.

Zuko: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Probably the best character nick has ever come up with. Good and evil are always at war inside you. Pride is his downfall, causing him years of pain and misfortune.

Lady Eboshi- Princess Mononoke.

A villian that you struggle to hate, that you struggle to loath. This is the genius of Lady Eboshi. Far from an evil woman, she is a great humanitarian that you struggle to find reason to dislike.

Harry Waters: In Bruges

Good lord talk about a man filled with pride.

And I'll stop there.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master

Char Aznable aka The Red Comet.
that's what my screen name (TRC) is an abbreviation of. surpriiiise

Truly my favorite villains are those I came up with for my own stories. Namely TJ Atticus, Caleb Wolfbrand, and Tekami Mida. But that's hardly fair for me to use them... hmm.
Kefka always cool
I love Wind Waker's version of Ganon...
Vile in Mega Man X 1 and 3...

but only one man (demon) takes up my spot. mostly because of the ultimately talented voice actor that plays him. Only in SC3. Not in 2 or 4. Just 3.

The way he says "darkness!" which he says in 12 different ways total in his sound test, is ****ing unbelievable.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Kefka is definitely one of my favorite villains though. He's certainly the best at being villainous.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ganon can be such a shallow force at times though, he's really inconsistent. In Wind Waker, he was astounding. In Orcirana he was cool, a lot of plotting and double timing going on, an evil force for sure, but never the less shallow. He was nothing more than a man hungry for power. In Twilight Princess, he was completely pointless.

Top Bottom