• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite victory song?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
even though I don't like Meta-Knight too much, I love his theme song, because c'mon, you can't go wrong with metal guitars right?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well...

On top would be Mario. You just can't beat that... But Legend of Zelda, G&W, R.O.B., Captain Falcon's, and, I guess, Meta Knight's.

The worst, I think, are Sonic's, Donkey/Diddy Kong's and Samus/Zamus'. I mean, there's what sounds like a harp in the Metroid Victory Theme.

...What the heck?!

And compared to their Melee forms, the Star Fox, DK, Fire Emblem, and Metroid Victory Themes are pretty bad. o_O

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Fire Emblem and Meta Knight are probably the best.

But what the hell did they do to the Earthbound victory theme? Melee's was awesome, and Brawl's is crap. Couldn't they at least have let Ness have his Melee theme? It IS from his game, after all.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Fire Emblem and Meta Knight are probably the best.

But what the hell did they do to the Earthbound victory theme? Melee's was awesome, and Brawl's is crap. Couldn't they at least have let Ness have his Melee theme? It IS from his game, after all.
They should have given the two Pollyanna. In particular, the part where it goes "I believe in silver linings and that's why I Believe in You!".

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
They should have given the two Pollyanna. In particular, the part where it goes "I believe in silver linings and that's why I Believe in You!".
I forgot to thank you for linking the soundtrack to Mother 2, those 8 tracks were simply amazing.

My favorite being the cheery, go-lucky Kirby and Dedede victory music. I personally liked Captain Falcon's Melee victory music more than his Brawl version, it seems a bit random.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Quoted for the sheer amount of truth in this message.

Both the Mother series and the F-Zero series has the most brutal slaughtering of their win themes ever. And I loved the old Game and Watch one...it made him sound evil and mysterious XD

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
If you don't like Wario's theme, you eat kittehs, which is displeasing.
I really dig Olimar's, Kirby and Dedede's, Metaknight's, and ROB's too.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Quoted for the sheer amount of truth in this message.

Both the Mother series and the F-Zero series has the most brutal slaughtering of their win themes ever. And I loved the old Game and Watch one...it made him sound evil and mysterious XD
Ah, yes. Captain Falcons biggest nerf was his victory theme, and I agree on Melee's Earthbound theme. I also think that the DK (slightly) and Metroid victory themes were better in Melee.

Did anyone else notice that bdcool187's account was suspended? He had a video with all victory themes.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Snake, Sonic, DK, Ice climbers, Yoshi, Samus and Wario all have really good ones.

Ice Climbers probaly take the cake though.

Lord Aiku

Smash Rookie
Fire Emblem, Snake's, Metaknight's and Captain Falcon's victory songs are my favorites.

Top Bottom