• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Opponent?

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
You just have to be patient and wait for an opening in his Nair and Fair spacing/camping. Once you get a hit in he's fairly easy to combo, Utilt works wonders here, and once you get him off stage he's basically helpless since FLUDD can gimp both his recoveries. I suggest Cape on his Quick Draw though, much easier. Save the FLUDD for pushing him away when he recovers with Aether.
alright ill take that into consideration, but his ground game is buggin me :urg:. He can f smash then immediatley pummel with A. ahh

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
yea at least you live near somewhere where there are tourneys lol! i live in the **** woods hehe! but ill try to challenge you wenever your online or w/e!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
For me, it's Ike. It's funny since he's also my second main. It's like this:

Ike: I fight for my-*gets uair-blinded by Mario with F-smash to finish him off*
Mario: Now do you know what it's like not to get any sympathy, Ike?
Ike: *Covered in wraps and bandages* (Muffled): Yes. :laugh:

Veggi

Smash Champion
Hmmm...... I'd say my favorite person to fight is..... definitly mario. Because its such a balanced fight. If you win a ditto that means your just better than that person with whoever you guys used. MAkes me feel good lol! and it really challenges your skills. It also lets you learn more about mario in general if your facing a pro.
Not exactly, it means the person is better at Mario dittos. One person could win a Mario ditto and then be bad against the other characters in Brawl, while the other person knows how to handle the other characters well.

My favorite match is probably Ike, Bowser, or one of the spacies. I sort of like playing against Sonic, but his recovery makes it hard to gimp him with anything other than fair.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Hey Jo P im with you man.

I love fighting ROB. If i don't 2 stock him.. I did something wrong.
You two should give me some tips on that match up. While it isn't a hard one I always find myself having trouble with R.O.B and his broken spot dodge. I got knocked out of the tourney I was at by this really gay ROB. He even spotdodged my perfect shield>downsmash. How does that work? D:

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
You two should give me some tips on that match up. While it isn't a hard one I always find myself having trouble with R.O.B and his broken spot dodge. I got knocked out of the tourney I was at by this really gay ROB. He even spotdodged my perfect shield>downsmash. How does that work? D:
Fireballs, Cape and Dair is ur best friend =]
applying these 3 to ur opponent u have to figure out on ur own since everyone has a different style of play ya kno

Top Bottom