• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Castle Siege Section

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
My favorite would probably be the third one but they've each got their fun parts. The second room has such great "scenery" and it's fun to be DDD there and try to get your opponent down to the bottom level for a chaingrab to oblivion. It's like a game of keep-away... only with penguins lulz.

MLR

Smash Rookie
The one with the statues. It's the prettiest.
My Ike never became a lord, he's still a ranger because the game died! It doesn't work anymore. Que bueno que no se hizo lord. He gets on my nerves. That's why my favorite character is Titania. And Tibarn.

mc4

Smash Journeyman
2nd one because its a cool background and it's alot different then other stages and i like the destructable sculptures

Draglx

Smash Rookie
1st is best cuz of the simpleness, 2nd one sux, one of the worst maps, 3rd one is k. overall i think this map is only above average

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The second or third, but probably the third.
It's hard to kill on the second, because they end up hitting the slopes and stop.

Kaabi

Smash Cadet
I don't like the slopes in the 2nd one. They block the field somehow. That being said it is actually the most intersting of the three. The 1st and the 3d one are too simple, nothing special really.

K 2

Smash Lord
The first one is really nice. The third one isn't too bad either. The second one sucks...

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I like the lava one. First one is too prone to camping and the second is too big.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
My favorite Castle Siege section would have to be in the inner part of the castle with those breakable sculptures :]

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
I like the 3rd one. It's like Final Destination but you hardly ever get to go there.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
The first one I like quite a bit. Platforms, nice open edges on either side, and plenty of space to work with.

Second one is an "open-ended" one like Bridge of Eldin... I'm not a big fan of these due to bulls**t (like being just... Thrown off into the blast zone, lame). The destructible sculptures block projectiles like Luigi's Mansion pillars... Which can be a good or bad thing... And the platforms on either side seem to just... Get in the way.

The third one is awesome. Just because it's surrounded by lava and the ground is red, and it's a nice neutral battlezone.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
section three

epic background
epic portion

second one is annoying due to flat ground
first is annoying due to weird recoveries

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I like 2. I play as Bowser on that stage, and that's the stage I make comebacks on. and the statues save me from projectiles.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
1.) First

2.) Last

3.) Middle

4.) The thing beetween the Sections with the grey background (It really looks weird)

Cool thing is that the section beetween can save you from a spike xD (Happened to me xD)

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
I like the third one just because its a nice flat stage even though it tilts everyone once in awhile. I don't really mind the tilting that much though.

Ange

Smash Lord
The section inbetween! Because once I was playing on this stage against a CPU Pikachu, and somehow when it was changing from the 1st into the 2nd section, Pikachu died for no apparent reason. xD I laughed so bad, I should have recorded it cause it looked so stupid.

Anyway, I would say.. the 1st and 3rd. The 1st is just.. okey, and I like flat stages so that statement fits the 3rd. I somehow always do bad on the 2nd. q_p

Son1x-

Smash Apprentice
1. 3rd one (underground)
2. 1st one (outside on the wall)
3. 2nd one (inside) I really dislike this part :/

Oceans14

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say that I like the first one in terms of visual appeal, the middle stage best in terms of actual brawling, and the third one least, cause it is kind of boring but cool.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I prefer the short white background' parts when you switch.
Besides that, 1st, 3rd, then 2nd.

Top Bottom