• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Brawl Music? Any Brawl Music you want in?

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Currently, my favorite Brawl tunes are Go Go K.K. Rider! and the MGS4 Love Theme. I would really like to hear the full versions of these tunes since only hearing a few seconds of K.K. singing alongside that nice tune is pretty criminal, and the MGS4 is just epic without question.

As for music I'm looking forward to, I would really like to see what Wario's stage music is like... Wario has a pretty cool theme in the Wario Ware games, so hearing a special Brawl arrangement for that would be spiffy, to say the least.

jambre

Smash Apprentice
Im waiting for the kirby music myself.
i think the boss theme from kirby's adventure would go well in brawl

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Ridley music and MGS4 Love Theme own a lot.

I hope there will be an arangement of Kirby Arrives on the Scene for the Halberd stage.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I really hope they bring back/remix Kirby's 64 stage theme/fountain of dreams theme. I love the 64 stage's theme better, but they both bring pretty much the same sound.

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
The best tunes so far are the Zelda medley(genius!) and the Ridley theme(rocking!). I hope they bring back the doctor mario song and remix it. Also why don't they put in the tetris theme for kicks, doodoodoodoo doodoodoo doodoodoo doodoodoo doodoo doo doo doodoo :grin:

Razo

Smash Rookie
Here are the songs i would love most

Zelda: Midna's Desperation (Twilight Princess)

Metroid: Ing Fight, Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime 1 & 2)

Yoshi: Baby Bowser Castle tunes (Yoshi's Story)

Mario: Peach's Castle Theme

etc...

Those would make my day

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi: Baby Bowser Castle tunes (Yoshi's Story)
Am I the only one who thinks this sounds alot like the nutcracker tune?

But I'd personally like a Mach Rider remix, I've been hooked to that song lately.

Favorite so far is a tie between OoT melody, Yoshi's Story, and K.K. Rider.

Brawligator

Smash Cadet
I'm loving the main SSBB Theme. It's so epic, a great intro to the game. I'm also digging that Yoshi's Story arrangement, especially when the Yoshi's come in singing! :)

I'm amazed at the quality of all these tracks. So much hard work has been put towards the music of Smash Bros. Brawl.

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the BattleOn Forums, yeah... Haven't been there in forever though.

But your name isn't exactly original, I've been using for everything since I was about 6. So... yeah, sorry.
Me neither

I was somewhat sarcastic, I began to use it at 6 too. >_> The problems is the age... But hey, anyone, when Breath of Fire came out, could've made that name. :p

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to anything done by Yuzo Koshiro. I hope he does some dance-y tunes ala Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle, as those games had amazing soundtracks.

Smash Ace
KK Rider was teh t0talz0rz pwnage.
I want t0 see a r0cked 0ut Starf0x 0ne next.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
I really liked the music for Samus. That one was pwnage. Also I liked LOZ music as well.

Patinator

Smash Champion
My favorite musical piece would be the most recent: Fire Emblem Theme. Second would be Brawl Main Theme, then Ocarina of Time Medley.

Surely they will put in an orchestrated form of Wolf O'Donnell's music in Star Fox Command, or maybe the first two Bowser fights in Super Mario 64. Considering there's gonna be over 100 different songs or so... Lots of people are gonna get their wishes.

OnceAgain

Smash Cadet
i like the theme the most. i want "Comrades" from Sacred stones (the only fire emblme ive played) in the game.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
mgs love theme and go KK Rider are both amazing!

ashley's theme is pretty good to

I think the Zelda one is a little forced. Not a big fan of the Pit theme, but I never played the game so maybe I just dont get it.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Ahh, there are so many nice musical scores on the site. The Ocarina of Time Melody is something I want to hear all of for sure, as well as the Metroid themes. We've heared Ridley's theme clearly, and also some snippits of two other songs in all of those E-For All videos. :O

maxieman

Smash Ace
Im fond of the yoshi theme and the metal gear one...

But I'm really lookin forward to sonic, kirby, and DK's theme

Darkurai

Smash Master
Fire Emblem, companions walk
The endless path together.

In the wavering shadow of spite,
Our home is faced by the oncoming spear,
Engulfed in flames.

I keep that unforgettable day in my heart
And now rise up together with my companions.

Fire Emblem, our bond shall be never broken.

We hold fast to protect tomorrow
And the one who awaits our return.

Fire Emblem, light gathers on the flag we unfurl.

Fire Emblem, we gaze upon the multitude of stars,
Gripping our blades.

If we do not bring light to the darkness in these lands,
The shooting stars will soar over a wasteland.

Fire Emblem, on whom does the morning sun shine
As she climbs over the edge of battle?

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
So far I really like the Fire emblem song, I think it is really good. I'm looking forward to some sonic music. I really want them to put in "Escape From the City", its that song you hear on the first stage of Sonic Adventure two.

ShadowGeta

Smash Rookie
Favorite music so far unveiled on the Dojo:

1. Metroid: Boss Battle (this rocks so epicly!!)
2. Legend of Zelda: OoT Medley (brings back good memories, and is well done)
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Kirby: Meta Knight's Revenge (this jazz feel is a really great addition)

I think I would like to see something better from Fire Emblem, the one they have is not bad, but I want more of a fighting music theme from FE.

Oh, DK's and Yoshi's music is pretty good now also.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I like a lot the OoT Melody, the one from Animal Crossing and Ice Climber music.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to hear:

Mario Bros. - Underground Network (Super Mario Sunshine), Sudden Death (Super Mario Strikers Charged, Geno Forest (SMRPG), SMRPG Battle (SMRPG), Count Bleck's Castle (Super Paper Mario), Luigi's Mansion Theme (Luigi's Mansion), Wario/Waluigi Racetrack (Mario Kart: Double Dash)

DKCountry - Kremcrock Inc. (DKC2), Donkey Konga Song (Donkey Konga)

Pokémon - Puzzle League songs (Pokémon Puzzle League), Final Tier Battle (Pokémon Stadium 1/2), Deoxys Theme (R/S/E), Palkia and Dialga Theme (P/D)

Star Fox - Corneria (Star Fox), Macbeth (Star Fox), Boss Fights (Star Fox 64), Attack on Corneria (Star Fox Assault)

Yoshi - Menu Theme (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island), Donut Flats (SMW2:YI), Boss Battle (both, SMW2:YI)

And if at all possible, the Mortal Kombat theme (MORTAL KOMBAAAAT, dun dun dun DA dun dun dun)... and the Mario Bros. Theme.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I just want Hyrule Field from Twilight Princess and any song from Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3. (Preferably the Purple Coin Theme)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
My favorites are probably Go K.K. Rider!, Ice Climber, Meta Knight's Revenge, Space Armada, Menu 1 and Ashley's Theme. They actually sound like music I could brawl to, whereas a lot of the other ones sound like OC ReMix rejects.

I'm eager to hear stuff from Mario and F-Zero, and I hope we score some Crush 40 for Sonic music. As for specific songs... I want to hear the new Gourmet Race that's bound to return. I hope they don't orchestrate it AGAIN, that's all we've heard for the past 6 years since Melee launched.

Top Bottom