• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Brawl Music? Any Brawl Music you want in?

Croco

Smash Lord
Ridley boss music is my favorite so far..
I want a good sounding Bowser song which sounds action packed and dramatic. Hopefully my prayers will be answered. Though it seems on of the other songs I wanted has been made.. the "Darkworld" song from LoZ:aLttP.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
i want the recruitment theme from path of radiance, and the hyrule field song from twilight princess

i love the AC music

OATH

Smash Apprentice
with all the new music looking good i cant wait for some f-zero music its gonna rox ;)

Memo326

Smash Cadet
I don't know what to choose as my favorite... I like all songs, really. Although Snake's theme is really good...

As for what I'm looking for, I'm hoping the Hyrule Castle tune ends up somewhere in Brawl. I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it (Link to the Past was the first Zelda game I played), and I think it's very representative of the Zelda universe.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
I absolutely love the MGS. Zelda one is pretty awesome too.

The drums in the Yoshi one are pure awesomeness though.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I suppose my favorite would have to be the MGS4 Love Theme; it's beautiful, I would've never expected a piece like that to fit into a Smash fight, but it seems to fit :)
The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time and Go K.K. Rider are close seconds though...

lol, I don't think anyone likes the Pokemon Theme

Florida

イーグランツ
Nobody loves the thread I worked so hard on....... :(
Seriously, why was that un-stickified?
Nobody notices it because it's not stickied anymore, which it should be.

I DEMAND STICKY >.<
(btw: I download songs from that thread all the time lol, good work!)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm not a music person, music updates usually piss me off because you listen to 1 minute of music and that's it, they don't add much discussion either.

Anyway I'd like to hear F-Zero music or Metroid maybe Kirby and Starfox. Earthbound music was really good last time too.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Some Donkey Kong Country music that isn't the Jungle Hyjinx theme. Something like Aquatic Ambiance, or the main theme of DKC2 would be amazing.

And while it's practically confirmed, I'm also waiting for some great Halbard and Mother 3 remixes.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I would want to hear the Dire Dire Docks theme from Super Mario 64. Remixed = Total win.

But yeah, as of confirmed songs, my favorites are all of them except the Ridley Theme and the Yoshi's Ending Theme. I like those as well, but not as much as the others. The best one out of my favorites though is the MGS4 song. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Forest Maze - Super Mario RPG: Remix would be awesome!!!

Bowser's Theme - Super Mario Bros 3/ Super Mario RPG: Again, Remix...the Super Mario RPG Remix is awesome...but moreso would be even better!

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Forest Maze remix; the composer for Super Mario RPG is working on the game after all.

Which reminds me; another awesome tune for the Mario series would be a battle melody. Imagine, every single battle theme from SMRPG to Paper Mario to Mario & Luigi to PM:TYD and then to M&L2. It'd be epic.

:034:

Smash Hero
Favorite so far is the MGS music.

I'd really like to see a Brawl version of "Face To Face On The Bridge" from the Twilight Princess OST. But I'd also like to hear "The Dark World".

Xigger

Smash Lord
Music from Super Mario RPG, whether or not Geno is playable. The Culix battle music is also a must, as it has music straight from Final Fantasy 7.

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
My favorites so far are Kid Icarus: The Underworld, and Go K.K. Rider.

The ones I would love to have for each series are:

Mario: A castle remix from Super Mario World.

Zelda: Dark Mountain from ALttP (although I believe that was already confirmed in the music update) and the Ganondorf Battle Music from Wind Waker.

Donkey Kong: Gangplank Galleon, as well as a remix from Coral Capers... or Frantic Factory.

Metroid: The Lower Norfair theme from Super Metroid / Magmoor Theme from Metroid Prime

Kirby: King Dedede's battle music, and Magma Flows from Kirby Air Ride

Starfox: Starwolf Theme and Area 6 from Star Fox 64.

Pokémon: Gym Leader Battle from the original three games, Mewtwo Battle from Pokémon Stadium

F-Zero: In addition to the two Melee themes, I'd like to have the music from White Land.

Fire Emblem: The Fire Emblem music from Melee is fine, thank you.

WarioWare: Kat & Ana's theme

I would also like for several Melee musics to return, such as the Hyrule Temple or Fountain of Dreams.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
the kid icarus song was quite nice. the SSBB theme, pokemon song, and metal gear song were also nice.

I think the SSBB main theme should be touched up a bit, maybe rearranged... =/
i'd say it's not one of uematsu's best pieces...

Andromeda

Smash Lord
The best music I've heard yet is the Metal Gear Solid-music. Some music I would want a remix of is the boss-music against Ganondorf in Wind Waker and/or Twilight Princess.

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
Topic creator: Are you the Ryudragonking from the battleon forums? Just as I thought my name was original... original from almost 10 years already. :)

My favorite music is the Ridley Boss theme and Zelda Medley. Because I want some music not some beep-bop-beep. I'm still waiting for a Kirby update and a Fire Emblem update.

Music from Super Mario RPG, whether or not Geno is playable. The Culix battle music is also a must, as it has music straight from Final Fantasy 7.
FFIV mind you. FFVII wasn't even out neither was the playstation.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I love them all but my top 3 are:

MGS4 Love Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl Version)
Ocarina of Time Medley
Ridley Boss Fight

songs I would like to see are...

Giygas Theme: (from EarthBound...dunno if its in the other Mother games)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUHb-HuQVbA [the original song]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6QPlo1OSY&mode=related&search= [GHII style]

Final Bowser Theme: (from Super Mario 64)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCZ-TDy1gP0&mode=related&search= [the original song]
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/12306 [metal version]

New Age Retro Hippie Theme: (from EarthBound...dunno about the other Mother games...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNxA5wQtOw (comes in at 1:18)

Star Wolf Theme: (the one from Star Fox Assault pwns all others)
http://www.corneriasound.com/sfas/20-starwolf.mp3

Mystery of Murasame Castle Medley: (a medley of songs from Takamaru's game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5EKqi9uGcM (something like this but obviously better...)

Castle Theme: (from Super Mario World)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neAiLZcy8Qk (starts at 6:54)

some Joy Mech Fight songs...

theres alot more but those are just some....

soaz

Smash Ace
The OOT medly is my favorite so far but im looking forward to the full version.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
Topic creator: Are you the Ryudragonking from the battleon forums? Just as I thought my name was original... original from almost 10 years already. :)

My favorite music is the Ridley Boss theme and Zelda Medley. Because I want some music not some beep-bop-beep. I'm still waiting for a Kirby update and a Fire Emblem update.

FFIV mind you. FFVII wasn't even out neither was the playstation.
I'm on the BattleOn Forums, yeah... Haven't been there in forever though.

But your name isn't exactly original, I've been using for everything since I was about 6. So... yeah, sorry.

Top Bottom