• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav. POKeMON!

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
I love Quagsire. When in double battles, I used six Quagsire, all with Water Absorb. They know Protect, Surf, Blizzard and Earthquake. It's hilarious how my friends get pissed because they lose with Pokemon ten levels higher because they keep on healing each other while attacking.

Other than Quagsire, I like using Lucario, Venusaur and Wartortle.

Teethpaste101

Smash Apprentice
I don't really see the greatness within cubone but i know for a fact that Pidgey is one of the coolest pokemon when i got my yellow he was the first pokemon besides pikachu Pidgey for life (aka PIE)

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo = Best Pokemon in R/B/Y. I haven't played since then, but it stands to reason that Mewtwo remains at the top, or at least among the top.

Edit: So, Mewtwo.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Dragonite and Gengar have always been my favs and still are. I always have had those two on my team and still do (even if there are better pokes). They just rocked so hard in R/B/Y and still do now, so I don't regret my decision.

McFly

Smash Cadet
I'm only a first and second generation player.

First: Ninetales. By far
Second: Hypno
Third: Starmie
Fourth: Electrode

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
The Best ....pffff

...There is no possible way for ANYONE to limit there selection to just one pokemon .... it just will not happpen ....also ... kudos to the Japanese *******s who started this world wide cult .... to continue ..... today i found this thread ..... i read it from page one to the very last .... seeing that one of the coolest, but apparently most un-noticed pokemon ever HAUNTER !!!! was not at all mintioned WTF PEOPLE ??? ...anyways if someone were to truly ask me to list my favorite pokemon the only thing i could do is just renumber all of the pokemon because my favorite pokemon is every pokemon ... its just that some have more priority than others ........ but if i had to keep it to my top five it would be as follows

1- Scyther -- it just doesnt get much kooler than this guy

2- Alikazam -- i retract my previous statment

3- Blastoise -- ....OH MY FREGGIN GOD TURTLES ARE THE MOST AWESOME ANIMAL EVER CREATED !!!

4- Arkinine -- im not sure how you spell it but all you have to do is say it to make your oponent piss themselves

5- Ryhorn -- how thu hell can you argue with this disistion ... YOU FRUCKIN KANT !!!!

And thats my top five:) ... but there are waaaaaay to many categories and what have yous to limit my favorites to less than 400 ..he he

i would also like to add ... i wipe my *** with dunsparce ... the most useless pathetic excuse for matter period... :laugh: ... oh yes and .. i have to agree with the guy who says scyther is the most superior bug pokemon but only on Mondays ,Wednesdays ,and Fridays. Tuesdays ,Thursdays, and Saturdays goes to Herricross hands down!!!! Sundays totally belong to Paris/Parisect ... to hatch a bug pokemon that has SPORE and FALSE SWIPE !!!!!! un-effing- balievable ....

GOTM

Smash Champion
i'd have to say munchlax, solely because hes awesome and doesnt care about anything except for food. hes the main.

on a more real level, i like sandslash as well

edit: oh ****, i forgot about primeape, hes better

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
^ this guys right .... primape ...tehh best

.... mankey was allwayz the verry first pokemon that i CAUGHT on my yellow version only becaus primape is so awesome !!! ... and cuz he pwns brock so hard .....squinty eyed jerk ... im glad hes dead

CaptainN

Smash Rookie
Meowth, Smeargle, Electabuzz, and Piloswine are my favorites. I also like Swampert and Kyogre.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
1st Gen: Would have to be eevee so versatile and so cute too! I love this little guy =]
2nd Gen: Umbreon, so kick ***! I use him to just wipe out Will by himself on Crystal =]
3rd Gen: Not a big fan of the third gen, thought it was kinda slack but I do love Ralts. =]
4th Gen: Tied between Bidoof because she's so adorable and Leafeon because I like him =]

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
1. Charizard/Blastoise/Mewtwo (1st gen)
2. Aipom ( 2nd gen)
3. Rayquaza (3rd gen)
4. I don't like any of them

Overall my fav is Blastoise

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
R&B&Y (Generation #1): Mr. Mime
G&S&C (Generation #2): Lugia
R&S (Generation #3): Trapinch
Generation #4: Don't know, still haven't played the DS versions, since I do still not own a DS yet...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Hmm.. I have alot of favorites..

1st Gen- Charizard, Tauros, Gyarados, Mewtwo, Mew
2nd Gen- Feraligatr, Suicune, Larvitar, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Scizor, Noctowl
3rd Gen- Sceptile, Blaziken, Slaking, Flygon, Manectric
4th Gen- Torterra, Piplup, Lucario, Magmortar, Magnezone, Azelf

Second Generation was the best. They need to remake Gold and Silver for the DS. Even if it isn't the same game, but a game set in the future, just as long as it's in the Johto region and still have the Kanto Region. I like fighting Gym leaders with level 70 Pokémon.

There are Pokémon I can't stand though Volbeat, Illumise, Mahukita, Purugly, Nosepass and Exploud.

I also don't like any of the Diamond and Pearl Legends very much. The trio is fine but all the new legends (Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, etc) seem strange to me. The first two generations had the best legendaries.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
1st Gen: Nidorino, Charmander, Clefable.

2nd Gen: Delibird, Furret.

3rd Gen: Umm... none?

4th Gen: Ambipom.

Also, my shiny Golbat. I like him a lot.

Aeolus

Smash Rookie
Starmie, Milotic, Vileplume, Jigglypuff and Exploud!

Any pkmn that can sing is up there too...haha

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Haunter. Hands down.

Followed by Blastoise, Pidgeotto, Electrode, Persian (though I never use it), and Golem (though I never use that either).

I generally dislike the 2nd Generation onward Pokemon, except for the ones that aren't in the same "cute' style as the rest and are more like the originals, like:

Swellow, Donphan, Piloswine.

fluffy

Smash Champion
tyranitar isnt going to be a playable character in brawl no matter how cool it is.

Top Bottom