• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

father ***** 8 day old daughter

Smash Master
He should be put down with the same anastheic that every other death row inmate gets. No reason to make it painful. It's not like cruel and unusual punishment is what prevents most people from committing this crime.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
You know, I'm almost positive the man didn't do this crime for 'sexual thrill.' Nobody gets a thrill out of ****ed up **** like this.

No, he did it to get back at the daughter's mother. The baby was 8 days old. The man was pissed that she had a child. He ruined the baby in a way that only he could get 'revenge' on the mother. In essense, the poor little infant was no different than him breaking a dish or throwing a chair or ruining a sentimental photo during a hissyfit.

He didn't want a kid and he has no feelings for his daughter. I don't know if I should be mortified, sick or relieved. After all, he didn't kill the baby which...was probably plan B.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
You should definitely be mortified and sickened. If you don't want a kid, then you shouldn't have unprotected sex. Plain and simple.
Don't worry, I'm beyond mortified. But, I was half expecting to read: "***** and then killed the 8 year old infant," the alternative.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Leaving it there for the mother to find and knowing that one day she would have to explain that to her daughter would be much worse, though. Killing the infant would kind of negate the purpose of ****** it.

Edit: Not trying to argue or anything, just saying that when people want to make an example out of you or prove a pont they generally don't want you dead.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
I cant find a facepalm picture epic enough to express my disgust at this.

Oh, f**k it:

WTF.
it's stories like this that make me lose hope for humanity.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Leaving it there for the mother to find and knowing that one day she would have to explain that to her daughter would be much worse, though. Killing the infant would kind of negate the purpose of ****** it.

Edit: Not trying to argue or anything, just saying that when people want to make an example out of you or prove a pont they generally don't want you dead.
Good point. But, that wasn't the intention of my post. I was merely saying he did this act not because he wanted to pleasure himself (like a lot of people in this thread seem to think). He did it to make a statement to the mother. He wanted revenge. He probably had two major choices: A) **** the infant, or B) Kill the infant. The fact that he even posed such a choice in his head makes me throw up a little.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Facepalming would imply that it's merely foolish or stupid, this is genuinely heinous and unthinkable. I keep thinking of the Boondocks episode where Tom drops the soap and freaks out.

Edit
Good point. But, that wasn't the intention of my post. I was merely saying he did this act not because he wanted to pleasure himself (like a lot of people in this thread seem to think). He did it to make a statement to the mother. He wanted revenge. He probably had two major choices: A) **** the infant, or B) Kill the infant. The fact that he even posed such a choice in his head makes me throw up a little.
Gotcha.

They should put this monster on To Catch a Predator.

*fails to make Chris Hansen ASCII*

M.K

Level 55
That is horrible!
You never know the true feelings of things like this until you put yourself into the perspective of the mother or someone close to that baby.
That baby will live it's entire life in fear (if it knows) or, when she goes to have sex VOLUNTARILY for the first time, some guy might be put off by her "popped" cherry.
What a dispicable....ogre of a man. He needs to go get raaped by some ****** in the bathroom of the hel hole that he calls a jail cell bathroom.

Smash Master
The baby is not sentient at this time. It will not be traumatized.

Every non-virgin has a ruptured hymen.

Wouldn't it be easier to just kill the guy. He obviously has some serious mental defects.

Sgt Isaac

Smash Cadet
1. obviously drugs or mental problems involved.
2. obviously didn't want the baby and probably hates the mother.
3. This **** happens ALL THE TIME, it only gets publicized in America.
4. 20$ says mother gets drunk one day when the daughter is 13, tells her what happened, and horribly traumatizes her. The girl would probably then start drugs and sex until she self-destructs.

I'm a bit of a cynic however and hope I'm wrong (humanity has proved otherwise).

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sure this guy approves.

IMO, safe haven laws should be fixed.

Also, if we're talking about awful human beings + child abuse, CK posted an article a while back about a bunch of young adults torturing a mentally-disabled pregnant woman to death.

It takes me about 2-3 minutes with traffic to drive by the house that it happened at.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
I'm sure this guy approves.

IMO, safe haven laws should be fixed.

Also, if we're talking about awful human beings + child abuse, CK posted an article a while back about a bunch of young adults torturing a mentally-disabled pregnant woman to death.

It takes me about 2-3 minutes with traffic to drive by the house that it happened at.
There were stories fairly recently. One a guy kidnapped another man tortured him and then decapitated him. The second one, a man attacked another man on a bus, stabbed him death and started cannibalizing his arm.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
How does that have anything to do with what I was posting?

I was talking about crimes involving children...:/

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
it's haneous acts and things like these that make me think, does the humanity race really think for themselves?

this is downright disguisting and ****ed up, this guy is seriously mentally challenged and for that he should be put to sleep

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
How does that have anything to do with what I was posting?

I was talking about crimes involving children...:/
I know, I was just talking about other really sick people I read about.

I wish we could get somebody to Falcon Knee this guy, it's sick.
I read in a book that in some asian country (I really can't remember which, but for some reason I want to say China, but I'm pretty sure thats wrong.) if a man commits **** they punish him by sticking a glass rod down his **** and hitting it with a rubber mallet. :urg:
Maybe we should adopt this policy in the U.S.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Cause it's not like some father decides "OMFG I'm gonna **** my daughter even thought he's less than a month old" and it happens every day. If it did, the world would have been producing more babies and they would be used as sex slaves.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Nothing to see here people(as in I posted a joke that wasn't funny)

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
The scary fact about this is...it's HUMAN. VERY. VERY. HUMAN. We are downright the scariest creatures on this planet.

What baffles me the most is WHY? Seriously, you FATHERED the baby which means that you already have a prepared sex-life with the MOTHER. Why would you do something hurtful, sickining, and highly illegal when you already have a relationship in which you've "Scored" in? It's like suddenly getting rich, but then you decide to burn everything you own...and then launching the burning pile onto some people thus causing burn-marks that will scar them for life...

Top Bottom