• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

father ***** 8 day old daughter

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
That was before television. A child is always thought of as innocent and pure. This guy corrupted the child and scarred her for life.
ok...so television has nothing to do with this xD, you dont have any idea of how this mans life was... and im not saying or i dont think that it was right its just that stuff like that happens in reality.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Age of consent varies from State to State, with the lowest being in Alabama and Hawai'i at age fourteen, but if I recall correctly, it is sixteen in Arkansas.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why do people even think about doing this with children, I CANNOT see how it would be satisfying in any way possible... good lord, the kind of people that are in this world AMAZE me.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
14?

zomgwtfbbq
That's parental consent. The parent needs to be fully aware and agree. The parent can close it of if they want. The thing is for marriages, customs had marriage into family business deals were not uncommon at all, etc., that were better of sooner than later, the rest of the U.S. upped it up to 16 being the parental consent in some states still or more commonly 17, with non-parental consent being 18 across the nation despite state laws. Of course, if the parent disagrees, or the girl/boy say no, it's illegal. I'm not sure about why in Hawai'i, excuse my ignorance, but could it date back to native cultures? It's kinda hard to explain to someone in another country about federal vs. individual state laws, all kinds of misconceptions start.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It's not an everyday occurrence, believe me.

14: Too close to try
15: Very Risky
16: Risks, but a lot less
17: Passable
18: IT'S AWWWRIGHT!!!

**** is ****, regardless.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
ok...so television has nothing to do with this xD, you dont have any idea of how this mans life was... and im not saying or i dont think that it was right its just that stuff like that happens in reality.
And you have no idea how history works, bub.

People in Rome had lots of money and no entertainment, so they got creative.

Fun Fact #1: Slaves were rarely if ever used in gladatorial combat.

Fun Fact #2: Gladiators were PAID, and very ****ing well. And they DECIDED whether their fights were to the death, to first blood, who goes limp, tap out, or whatever else you can think of.

Fun Fact #3: Even slave-gladiators had these extreme compensations and could more than buy their own freedom after a single match.

Fun Fact #4: You're a doofus for thinking this in any way compares... at all...... at all.

Smash Master
Sucks for him that he would be attracted to infants. I know if I were attracted to infants I would have a hard time going without sex my entire life (I still would though.) You guys need to be more tolerant. It's not his fault he doesn't have "normal" sexual attractions.

He did hurt somebody else though, which is definitely punishable, but it's no worse than ****** an adult. Probably better since the infant probably won't remember a thing.

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
Infants are pure and incapable of defending themselves in any fashion, it is way worse than ****** an adult. Not to mention that girl will never have kids in her life. However, both are truly atrocious acts. This is like comparing a murderer who killed 100 people to a murderer who killed 50 people. They are both evil and need to be removed.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I could swear that I posted in this thread...

Karma is ****ing with my head, because the first time I tried to post:"Well, if it's old enough to pee..." I lost my internet connection for 3 hours and now my whole post is gone. >_>

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Sucks for him that he would be attracted to infants. I know if I were attracted to infants I would have a hard time going without sex my entire life (I still would though.) You guys need to be more tolerant. It's not his fault he doesn't have "normal" sexual attractions.

He did hurt somebody else though, which is definitely punishable, but it's no worse than ****** an adult. Probably better since the infant probably won't remember a thing.
In your own words, you WOULD go without sex your entire life if you had such attractions. Therefore, it's very much his fault that he did this, if not that he had such attractions.

Also, this is infinitely worse than ****** an adult. Much, much, much worse. There is going to be serious physical trauma done to that infant, and psychological trauma down the road. She's lucky she even survived.

This girl had eight days of a normal life, and then her own father ruined the rest of it because he can't control his own filthy compulsions.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
That's parental consent. The parent needs to be fully aware and agree. The parent can close it of if they want. The thing is for marriages, customs had marriage into family business deals were not uncommon at all, etc., that were better of sooner than later, the rest of the U.S. upped it up to 16 being the parental consent in some states still or more commonly 17, with non-parental consent being 18 across the nation despite state laws. Of course, if the parent disagrees, or the girl/boy say no, it's illegal. I'm not sure about why in Hawai'i, excuse my ignorance, but could it date back to native cultures? It's kinda hard to explain to someone in another country about federal vs. individual state laws, all kinds of misconceptions start.
Actually, just sex under consent age is illegal, even if they both say yes. Thats why lets say a 19 yr old has sex with his 5 year girlfriend who's 16, it's statuatory ****.
And this is very disturbing 0_o

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
WTF! That poor baby!

People like that need to have their genitals amputated without anesthesia. Even that wouldn't equate to the pain they've caused that poor infant!

GRRRRRR!

Dark_Crono

Smash Journeyman
And you have no idea how history works, bub.

People in Rome had lots of money and no entertainment, so they got creative.

Fun Fact #1: Slaves were rarely if ever used in gladatorial combat.

Fun Fact #2: Gladiators were PAID, and very ****ing well. And they DECIDED whether their fights were to the death, to first blood, who goes limp, tap out, or whatever else you can think of.

Fun Fact #3: Even slave-gladiators had these extreme compensations and could more than buy their own freedom after a single match.

Fun Fact #4: You're a doofus for thinking this in any way compares... at all...... at all.
lol im just saying that humankind is capable of anything and this its not a surprise at all, i just said that... we still enjoy violence UFC for example , why is this disturbing? it is for me and i dont like this either but its really human.

Shredder2

Smash Rookie
Pedophile freaks these days! I can't stand people like that! Just wait when the mother finds out about this and she puts him on the Steve Wilkos show!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I'm curious as to how much damage would be done to an infant. . .It really is sickening to picture. You say it'd be far more damaging then to an adult. *Removes disturbing visual from head* Of course it's more damaging, but how would it result in more. . .permanant damage? What exactly would be wrong? Sorry for the stupid questions. . .Just this whole thing is too disturbing in general.

The baby would probably be better off not knowing if the damage isn't too bad. . .

This act is strictly inhuman. How do people even get attracted to this? It's so warped then one would have to somehow force themselves to be attracted. . .So mind numbingly crazy. How is the ****** even big enough for this to physically be possible at this age?

Devil7

Smash Journeyman
On the edge of Final Destination waiting to kill y
I'm curious as to how much damage would be done to an infant. . .It really is sickening to picture. You say it'd be far more damaging then to an adult. *Removes disturbing visual from head* Of course it's more damaging, but how would it result in more. . .permanant damage? What exactly would be wrong? Sorry for the stupid questions. . .Just this whole thing is too disturbing in general.

The baby would probably be better off not knowing if the damage isn't too bad. . .

This act is strictly inhuman. How do people even get attracted to this? It's so warped then one would have to somehow force themselves to be attracted. . .So mind numbingly crazy. How is the ****** even big enough for this to physically be possible at this age?
Unless the father had a **** the size of this-> - then he would inevitably cause damage to the babies ovaries because he was too big. This damage is very permanent as she will never be able to have kids of her own in twenty or thirty years. Not too mention the fact that new born borns bone's are still very fragile, hence why it had a skull fracture, which probably means brain damage. You ever heard of never shake a baby because of shaken baby syndrome, imagine how hard the baby was shaken. The baby might not be able to remember it but she will certainly find out when she realizes she can't have kids. And your right this whole thing is very disturbing.

Smash Master
It's not his fault he's attracted to 8 day olds. It's his fault that he's aggressive enough to act on his attractions.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Just... why? How the **** could this ***** even find the infant remotely attractive?!?! WHY? WHY? ****ING WHY?

Great...now I'm gonna start having nightmares about this ****.

EDIT: it just dawned on me.....the father was probably ********.

like Peter Griffin ********:laugh:

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
When i first saw this topic i thought it said "fath ***** 8 YEAR old daughter." Thats really gross. But WHAT THE ****, 8 day old?....Jesus Christ..

.Marik

is a social misfit
That's disgusting...... I hope he gets ***** and murdered, that sick son of a b*tch.

Top Bottom