• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Stay Night

SummonerAU

Smash Lord

Akiha Tohno, in my fsn?

I heard people die when they are killed.
Discuss.

Zero

Smash Hero
How dare you post this thread.

HOW DARE YOU

YOu better have a bountiful harvest of images when I get back.

btw you coming to the book burning tonight? I'll pm you address, you can get a lift with me at around 6pm.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Poor you.

Fate path: Basically the anime
Unlimited Blade Works path: AMAZINGLY MANLY
Heaven's Feel path: 50% Cooking 20% Lust worms 15% Kirei/Shirou talking 10% awesome 5%

So yeah.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Friend of mine forced me into the series after he beat it once. I ended up playing the Unlimited Blade Works path and it was awesome.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so like this one time I saw this clip on youtube, so I watched one episode of fate/stay night (the ep the clip was from) and this little sissy guy gets rescued by these chicks and the token "cool quiet guy' and stuff, and they're all scared of this little pyscho girl, who catches them, but then the cool quiet guy is like yeah you guys can **** off, I'll handle this psycho and her ifrit summon and so they do and the psycho is all like "haha your gonna die" and he's like meh I'll get beat up for a bit and then kill you, but he doesnt kill the ifrit dude cause he's got like 100 live hax code or something, so then this guy is like "oh I get it, I'm gonna die, but I'll take heaps of your lives with me you cheating nob jockey" and then he does the unlimited blade works.

needless to say the epsiode ended and I was like "wow that was **** and archer has a mad cool voice'
but I decided not to watch the rest of the series at that point because I have all this other stuff to do and it seems like its more of a 'look how many hot girls we can fit into this anime' anime and less like a typical boys anime (think dbz, naruto, one piece, fma, etc etc) although my tastes do extend beyond that ;)

td'dr? archer *****

Zero

Smash Hero
Finally finished FATE.

While my friends went to a party to get kicked out by security at 1am have fun, I stayed home and played through it on auto read on a 48" HD TV. It was amazing. But not Fate, it was pretty interesting but I already knew it all.

Rin's voice is <3

Need to play UBW now, cannot wait for it. Should start right...now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
*invades thread*

also imo UBW is the best in the Visual Novel. and there's a animated movie coming out for it soon. =D

Zero

Smash Hero
Well, yes I have a 48" HD TV. But the holiday house that I was staying at for the past week also had one. FSN on it was sexc.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
so like this one time I saw this clip on youtube, so I watched one episode of fate/stay night (the ep the clip was from) and this little sissy guy gets rescued by these chicks and the token "cool quiet guy' and stuff, and they're all scared of this little pyscho girl, who catches them, but then the cool quiet guy is like yeah you guys can **** off, I'll handle this psycho and her ifrit summon and so they do and the psycho is all like "haha your gonna die" and he's like meh I'll get beat up for a bit and then kill you, but he doesnt kill the ifrit dude cause he's got like 100 live hax code or something, so then this guy is like "oh I get it, I'm gonna die, but I'll take heaps of your lives with me you cheating nob jockey" and then he does the unlimited blade works.

needless to say the epsiode ended and I was like "wow that was **** and archer has a mad cool voice'
but I decided not to watch the rest of the series at that point because I have all this other stuff to do and it seems like its more of a 'look how many hot girls we can fit into this anime' anime and less like a typical boys anime (think dbz, naruto, one piece, fma, etc etc) although my tastes do extend beyond that ;)

td'dr? archer *****
This is pretty much the best episode of the series imo.

UBW story route is AMAZING.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
UBW story route is AMAZING.
QFT

have you guys seen this yet?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSQsOUzxELw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSQsOUzxELw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Zero

Smash Hero
Watching that gives me a warm feeling inside.

That video would be THE BEST if it played Emiya instead of the new orchestral song. Which was still amazing, but still. EMIYA!

Top Bottom