• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Now, since I know Uni's whole defense will boil down to proving that White is obviously the real fake tracker, I'm gonna use my new PM quoting meta to show that, hey, at the very least, White's consistent.

Here's what White said to BarduL.

WhiteEaglePL said:
fine tho I can see how many actions happened related to target.
WhiteEaglePL said:
ill give an example like you did then. if i was to target you, I would know how many things happened to you, or how many things you tried to do to someone. I wont know how someone might target ed you, just know that say 2 people targeted you in the night.
And from my own conversations with him.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Yes the claim is genuine.

I suppose it's okay to tell you the name of it is a trap. Something shish made up.

This is because it stays on them until they die I guess to balance for how weak it is already. A mix of tracker and motion detector unless it's just a notion detector.
WhiteEaglePL said:
I think this night proved productive.

Apparently there are 3 trackers now. Or 2, I'm more of a long term motion detector thing defo
All pretty consistent so far.

So let's look at his other skill, poisoning.

Confession I tried to poison Nabe cos of his little game while not saying anything and Bardul telling him my role, both of who where talking to me at the same time and Nabe only questioning why I chose a certain action for bardy in his game but the posion failed clearly since he died anyway...
And from my PM conversation with him.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Bardul having poison as well as so many other things helped me be suspicious and cautious of him. I cant remeber if i said I attempted to poison nabel before or after Bardul revealed openly he had poison.
He then implied his poison was spent.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Also, I have a suspect for something completely different. Wish could just poison them lmao.
Then confirmed it.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I can't posions anymore
And then Ura told me he'd found another one-shot user and so he would not be target Pokechu with his skill.

His story is completely consistent all the way through.

And the thing about consistency? It usually means they're telling the truth.

It's why I trust his claims even if he's third party.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Less mad, more surprised. Usually you're up as late as I am.
if ya missed the news, i was standing right next to my brother as we were on our way home when some asshole connected a firework on him directly

konnie pretty much lost most conciseness and i was suffering from tinnitus so bad i basically was out of my mind for a good half hour when someone called an amubluance for us, and a half hour spent on the boards to a panicking nintenzone

overall, i'm fine just got tinnitus, konnies stupidly fine just got tinnitus and some burns, and i got home around 10:30 completely exhausted and passed out

katts now here if ya need anything :V

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Coricus Coricus

Wish other people were active in the middle of the night like me, lol.

Since you'll wake up before I do, I basically filled up that entire last page with just my argument against Uni.

I'm recommending you do that thing you do to Uni.

I don't think anyone has as strong a case against anyone else.

It will definitively settle this Uni vs White thing and allow us to focus our lynch elsewhere.

If you're considering another target, I ask that you please wait for me to be active again so we can talk it through. Or, if you think my argument holds water?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Then that's what the rest of you discuss when I sleep.

Ura, Golden or Opossum is a double voter.

Opossum has not claimed yet. Get him to open his mouth.

Do not, I repeat do NOT put down votes until after Cori blows someone up.

Anyone who does is anti-town and hoping to end the day with a quick lynch. Especially if it's one of these three.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
vaanrose vaanrose I did use my recharge yesterday.

Granted it was on White whom I regret doing it on but I still went through proving my role as you wanted.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
And on the topic of White proving Ura?

Blow up Uni and it answers if we can trust White, and therefore Ura.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Before I start work I'm definitely leaning on Opo being a mafia mayor. It's not unheard of

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Ya'll be sure to read the last page for my full breakdown on why one of these three is the mayor.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Although I'mma point out one last thing real quick. Opo voted before I pointed out Cori had a bomb, but Uni still voted even after I pointed it out and called for no quicklynch.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh yeah so last night phase I was accidentally added instead of Natz in a convo. It was between Uni and Opo.

So yeah..

D

Deleted member

Vaan, Opo saying what he told me out in the open would be ****ing stupid.

Leave him the **** alone.

D

Deleted member

As for who I checked.
White.

To see if he was a third-party.
For whatever reason, the check didn't go through. :/

D

Deleted member

And I do apologize for getting irritable Vaan, but there's just some things you NEED to keep in privacy for the sake of the Town.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
And I do apologize for getting irritable Vaan, but there's just some things you NEED to keep in privacy for the sake of the Town.
At this point, no, I don't see the need to keep privacy about anybody's role. "Oh, the mafia will kill Opo if they know his role."

So the mafia will kill him anyway because they know his role is important enough to not reveal and everyone else's role is in the open.

D

Deleted member

At this point, no, I don't see the need to keep privacy about anybody's role. "Oh, the mafia will kill Opo if they know his role."

So the mafia will kill him anyway because they know his role is important enough to not reveal and everyone else's role is in the open.
If he dies for this, it will be on your head.

....he's the Doctor.
Sorry, Opo. But at this point, it's either say it and risk Mafia going after you or risk the Town going full ****** instead of going after someone else.

D

Deleted member

Not going to lie, I am legitimately pissed off about this.

Do what you will for the phase, I will have no further part in this steaming pile of bull****.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If he dies for this, it will be on your head.

....he's the Doctor.
Sorry, Opo. But at this point, it's either say it and risk Mafia going after you or risk the Town going full ****** instead of going after someone else.
It's all good. Not your fault they weren't picking up what you were putting down.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Uni, the one who is close friends with Natz.

Uni, the one that brought Natz out of her shell.

Uni, the one who always annoys the hosts with his ****posting in the PMs with Natz.

Uni, the one everyone ships with Natz but they're only kinda joking about it?

Uni, mistook Natz for Praline.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Uni? Mistook Natz for Praline? Uni.
And this is a working theory, but what if they're both secretly Mafia? It'd explain why Uni invited praline. He knew he was in a PM with praline and Natz, but forgot which was the cohost and which was the cohort.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Uni, the one who is close friends with Natz.

Uni, the one that brought Natz out of her shell.

Uni, the one who always annoys the hosts with his ****posting in the PMs with Natz.

Uni, the one everyone ships with Natz but they're only kinda joking about it?

Uni, mistook Natz for Praline.
I mean Stoopid IS right in his name. :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
And this is a working theory, but what if they're both secretly Mafia? It'd explain why Uni invited praline. He knew he was in a PM with praline and Natz, but forgot which was the cohost and which was the cohort.
Or the better theory, he invited Praline into a fake pm between you and him. Now he has no reason to think you two are working together because, whoops, "accidentally" added into a completely real and not fake at all night conversation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Or the better theory, he invited Praline into a fake pm between you and him. Now he has no reason to think you two are working together because, whoops, "accidentally" added into a completely real and not fake at all night conversation.
At this point you're just being dumb. Even after finding out what I am, and hopefully being capable of understanding WHY I wanted to keep it a secret, you're still trying to find ludicrous reasons to incriminate me. Unbelievable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
**** this.

Vote: Uni

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
All this going on and here I am wondering where the **** Wolfie557 Wolfie557 is to confirm the recharge.

Get down here White. Please and thank you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is exactly the behavior I said not to do. Voting before the bomb shows up is inherently anti-town.
Let Coricus deal with Uni.
And you've proven yourself as a poor self-appointed town figurehead who puts the cart before the horse, so why should I listen to what you say again?

Top Bottom