• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Arcade (Granada Hills, CA) Brawl Tourney: Sunday, May 25th (NO CAP)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha yeah aero the creek was good **** lol...i guess i gotta start going to more brawll tournies...its getting pretty interesting haha

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
word...we dropped out lol...but next tourney im definatly staying so wel c if results are a little different =)

Maverick69

Smash Ace
oh man, made it out of pools, 13 in brackets. Pretty sure this is my best tourney performance. Too good

also, wtf guys come on... learn your nerd references

DISSASEMBLE ALL OVER THE PLACE

jocund50

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, Hey Lovage SORRY forgot to give you them Dudley Lessons! Next time when you come down to FFA!

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
huh. all glenn mentioned was what the top 8 played and for blitz he just said ROB and didnt mention DK is what I was saying

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
for me glenn was all like - zeldas bf when he was a kid (not certain)
can u decipher that?

InsomniaK

Smash Apprentice
no i think he means like when i was a kid playing that game super smash bros melee, i used sheik, but he mistakenly thought that sheik is zeldas bf or something and now he is uncertain of who i main

glenn plz clarify

Samus-T

Smash Lord
no i think he means like when i was a kid playing that game super smash bros melee, i used sheik, but he mistakenly thought that sheik is zeldas bf or something and now he is uncertain of who i main

glenn plz clarify
man are you dense..... hes referring to toon link. was there ever a kid sheik? is sheik a boy? no link is a boy, is young, shouldve hooked up with zelda numerous times. TOON LINK

mio

Smash Ace
Well I was doing fine on the ITG machine but I didn't play too much DDR. I SDE'd Walking On Fire so I must've been doing something right.

ddr bought itg =[
DDR didn't buy ITG. Konami, the owner of the DDR franchise, sued RoXoR for creating In The Groove upgrade kits for DDR machines. The result of the case was that Konami acquired the In The Groove franchise from RoXoR and crushed it forever. Now they have a monopoly on the American dancing game market and the better game (ITG) lives on through hax, Socal and replay value. The end.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
LOL, smashers want to learn other fighting games now. So when they wait for their Brawl match, they don't actually have to watch OTHER Brawl matches.

Get *****, Brawl.

Top Bottom