• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Family Fun Arcade (Granada Hills, CA) Brawl Tourney: Sunday, May 25th (NO CAP)

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman

some weird robot.. never heard of what its from Glen.

Did blitz use DK at all? I hope he didnt get over him. Dks mad good.. ROB is a dumb character
Yahhh i played blitz first round he rolled rob first match then BEAST *** DK for the next 2 :D but i beated him!!!

and then he played a SUPAAA DUPPAA spammy campy toon link .... yet blitz pulls clutch flips him off right in teh face....
just anotha day for blitz <3

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
aero, ripn n them - good meeting you guys and fun fun games in teams
blitz - calllllmmmm down lol, its brawl
rob west - im sorry for ike :(
dsf - thanks for having a good time in our set, always fun to play you in tourny
nezumi - always a cool person to talk to glad you came, even tho this will probably be your last one haha
insomniak - dude super fun gaw dittos it was nice meeting you, thanks for the tips
plan 9 - WE GOT THIS
larry - good hanging out with you man
futile - ........****
festizziooosss - you sux
romeo - fun **** man, your d3 is too nice
dave - good **** as always yelling out the matches

my voice is sore from yelling at every match, which is the best part of a tournament

Samus-T

Smash Lord
good meeting u guys too lovage u guy and plan9 were so funny lol. you guys didnt have this :(

beker101

Smash Cadet
aero, ripn n them - good meeting you guys and fun fun games in teams
blitz - calllllmmmm down lol, its brawl
rob west - im sorry for ike :(
dsf - thanks for having a good time in our set, always fun to play you in tourny
nezumi - always a cool person to talk to glad you came, even tho this will probably be your last one haha
insomniak - dude super fun gaw dittos it was nice meeting you, thanks for the tips
plan 9 - WE GOT THIS
larry - good hanging out with you man
futile - ........****
festizziooosss - you sux
romeo - fun **** man, your d3 is too nice
dave - good **** as always yelling out the matches

my voice is sore from yelling at every match, which is the best part of a tournament

**** man you go crazy LoL, that was ridiculous you and your screaming like a beast xD

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
This tourney rocked.
Seventeenth feels great to me.

And shout out to fluff for not infinite chain grabbing me in losers bracket lol
That 3D practice was helpful.

bbb

Smash Champion
the seeding was so weird, at least I didn't have to play against mah boy sgt fluffles, that would have been dumb

also, I actually got a flaming uppercut on someone with lui, I'm so happy

Edit: the lucario you're thinking of was probably my main man Kilo, he really impressed me, having never seen his lucario before

Samus-T

Smash Lord
go to the artwork imporium section of the boards and then just look for either lonegurus sig shop, epsilons, or sugarpoultry's. sugar makes the best sigs by far though. mine was made by loneguru. i took the pic of ddd on my wii though :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha the after party was way too crazy too memorial weekend haha ^^ sucks me and dc had to forfiet singles during bracket...wish i coulda played it through hhaha something always happens were i cant play singles but next time im playing for sure haha aeros crew is too good..romeo....wow LOL

Samus-T

Smash Lord
nicktendo: i know dood mine is so epic. it strikes fear into the hearts of all other d3 players XD

ezynjay: dooooood siiiiick after party haha from the back yard to the ***** creek. man **** was poppin. and agreed, Romeo.......WOW

lalaKilo

Smash Rookie
doubles results off the top of my head
1. Aero + Ripn
2. Plan 9 + Lovage
3. Bardull + Jon T
4. Futile + Blitz (?)
5. DEHF + Edge
5. DSF + Nezumi

i think thats right

Man great tourney sooo much fun

Shoutouts

Great Leon-For driving us and housing us yah!

Replicate- DROP IT

Festizzio- Is the Rebel Engine

Fluffles- MC Hammer ftw! sorta

Embrace the twelve yrolds- Likes it in the ear

Glen-Too good at DDR, thanks for filming!

Dehf- Fun times at Panda and in the truck and at Inn and out!

Aero-Your Dedede is fun to fight against way awesome. Look forward to fighting you again!

Bardull- lol at pools You're so good you don't have to even try

Plan 9- Next tourney watch out, Q is gonna be 20 times better with combos and everything. I hope you're Alex is gonna be up to par :D

Insomiac- Next Tourney we will finish that friendly we started! Game and Watch pride ftw (play him in melee :) )

Futile- You make Wario look like a fecophiliac with how much you poop on people

JonT- You're Dedede is soo good on Rainbow Cruise! and you're metaknight is sexy as well

Lovage-can't do anything against hadouken, hadouken hadouken kick from Ryu in SF2 lololz you're GnW is ok too

Also anyone who i played against in GG2:AC thanks all the matches were super fun made the 203498 hour tourney not boring in the least

oh btw not a brawl newb, lost my password and email of my old account from like 2005

bbb

Smash Champion
AERO: you got this, also I want to play you next tourney you go to, I need work against DDDs apparently

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Dunno they lost to lovage and plan 9 in losers before they played bardull and jont, they might've gotten 4th or something but not 3rd
yeah lol what bad memory results, well, at least you tried, im not sure about edge/dehf, since me and Mikey got 5th in teams.

aye but CV is ****en sick *****. **** *** after party, ****en romeo ****ting his pants

Top Bottom