• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Shoes!

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Im gonna get a custom pair of shoes done, and what better to put on them other then Captain Falcon?

I wanted to know if anyone can link me up to some nice pics, and also if you have some ideas of what I should put on em/theme/layout.

I was thinking on the inside to put falcon doing his kick, or the flame line, and the words
'Falcon Kicks' would be on it or something.

Im not obsessed, Falcon is just that cool.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Falcon Kicks definately sounds sweet. I'd suggest the Falcon symbol on the heel or the tongue, and some big artwork above the toes. Not sure what though. I'm assuming they're going to be white with a lot of the artwork being red?

Dairun

Smash Cadet
Falcon Kicks definately sounds sweet. I'd suggest the Falcon symbol on the heel or the tongue, and some big artwork above the toes. Not sure what though. I'm assuming they're going to be white with a lot of the artwork being red?
Oh. I'm hoping we're going to get pictures of this when they come in.

I'd love for you to Show me your Shoes!

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Yea, the logo on the tongue sounds like a good idea. What colour is the blue? Its not like a royal blue, more purple?
Oh. I'm hoping we're going to get pictures of this when they come in.

I'd love for you to Show me your Shoes!
Aha, yea for sure.

ps. best catch phrase ever.

Kieso

Smash Cadet
You should also get a Captain Falcon helmet.
We can only dream...

ps. I feel like I would buy a C.Falc costume if there ones one. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to knee someone. Electricity would we sweet too.

Hazbro

Smash Rookie
You have inspired me. I am now making a pair of Falcon Shoes. They won't be as good as yours though. I only have permanent markers... Still, good luck to you and your friend all the same!

Roager

Smash Ace
Dude, Falcon shoes to be blue, like his suit. Except the toes. Red, with the golden falcon from his helmet. Then maybe the whole "Falcon kicks" thing, or the flame strip.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
FALCON KICKS!

i think it would be pretty bad *** if they were all white and then on each side they had him doing the knee (the pic in my signature)

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
You're getting falcon......

shoes?

You. TC.
Are a f****** man.

*pictures you dash dancing in public*

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Make sure the bottom of the shoes has oil slick so you can moonwalk

And wear electric knee pads for obvious reasons

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Lol. You guys are great.

I got the shoes, but the reason i've held off getting them done is because im not sure I want it done on that type.

You see, I found out when I went to go buy em that it is EFFING hard to find shoes that dont have a lot of useless designs and stuff that would make the shoe look bad. I got these odd slipper like shoes because they had LOTS of white space, but im probably gonna return them and find something thats more sneaker like.

Top Bottom