• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Project

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Alright we'll get started with this. I'll do the first video myself using the guide that was made,

For the AT video, I need videos of the Ats since I'm still learning some of them, Post back with the ATs you would like to do and also others who can post videos cause I'm concerned that I would do a bad job and piss everyone off. I glad to see that falcon players are coming together.
I've added your Wii Code, and will be sending you Replays of me doing some ATs, and demonstrating some of the basic attacks.

Player-3

Smash Hero
when you need the clips tell me and ill link you to youtube vids for the fawlkun berds combo video

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Whoever adds me, my online Brawl name is FLAME.

Sorry about the lag, RJ. I'll have to simply send you exhibitions of the ATs and such. Hopefully I can play a full game with you, without so much lag.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about the lag. I have a bigger problem, about 20 minutes after we played my wii started to act up. Now I have to see if nintendo can fix my wii and brawl. Keep working on the videos but don't send them. There's is no way I can record them at this moment.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
All right. I hope your Wii gets fixed. I'm working hard on getting good clips for the video. I'm applying all the ATs so that it'll look legit, and show the possible ways of displaying them in-game.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Update

I'm going to see how much it's going to cost to have my wii fixed by nintendo. This is frustrating because School's starting in exactly two weeks for me. This is going to be streched over a week to a month. I'm going to try and get some tourney footage of me playing falcon. Keep up your spirits up

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Will do, RJ. Chirp and I are doing a dubz tourney on Aib and are fairing pretty well. We've been put in the loser brackets by a Peach and Marth team, but we can recover. We've got some good footage, so far.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Helmet I'll be recording with a camera so that's one thing but I have a very steady hand considering I'm 17 who can't sit still. Also what's a good video making program you can download for free. I have windows movie maker that I'm fairly decent with

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Umm, alright then. You'll need some sort of tripod.

I don't think they're good, free ones. Movie Maker is surprisingly good though.

I use a Dazzle DVD Recorder and Adobe Priemere Elements (since I film movies with my budz)

Add me on Wii and Brawl so I can send some replays.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
Yea, my friend is goin to record the 2 replays of a set we have, and i'll upload em to here, we have some cool stuff in them.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i falcon punched someone onstage

then kneed him offstage

and then later on in the match i WoPd him with reverse uairs and bairs

i got the replay

am i sexy yet

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for just not posting. I'm finally going to send my wii and brawl to get fixed. I'm waiting on my mama to get me a box and some packing tape. Is everyone still interested in this just let me know.
Player 3 of course your sexy

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Yeah, I am. I hope someone capable of recording can at least substitute for you RJ. If not, I'll be waiting patiently for your return.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
(At a friend's house)

It will be a while before I get a computer, if I'm lucky I can get one by Christmas.

Just so you guys know, I'll be out for a while.

Anyway, I do have some good replays, and I found a good technique for Reverse Hyphen Smashing, and you can't forget 540 Pawnches! =P

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
sweet my wii is on its way to being fixed. Helmet, I wouldn't dare not show Falcon's 540 punch. I hoping I'll have it back before the end of the month. Sept. will be packed for me. Doing like 4 pages of adv math homework, registering for the ACT, and my first melee tourny. Keep showing your moves.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i could help you with this if i finish other crap but if i do, im not going to do the moveset just ATs,combos,taunts

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting so many ideas. I only got one video from Sacred but I'm getting so many ideas. Plus my story on fanfiction got so many good reviews, I'm doing a sequel. Anyway it may up in as little as a month. After grades come out I'll ask to be able to play on the weekdays.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
I can record my own, with perfect quality =]. Let me know when you need my comboz.

Player-3

Smash Hero
sorry rj you were the troll prince and king of spam

next time i wifi willz well put up some sexy combos since our matches are just 0deaths except we take turns

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Double Post for reason.
When did I get 200+ posts? Also please post your friend codes and wii number here so I can get your replay. This is very important!!!
Will I get an infraction in my own thread?

Top Bottom