• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Project

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I decided to just do a combo video. I'm playing blazblue so I'm getting some footage of me at a tourney tomorrow so Give me some more videos. I'll hook me wii back up friday or saturday.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
So Pretty much, this is a falcon boards combo video? And so far i take it Rj is editing, some1 should make a list of all the people that should be in this. I have clips, and id be willing to help with editing suggestions or music etc.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i have clips

and i can play anyone if i have a wii and get a bunch of clips from friendlies cuz i always make epic killz

Acedude55

Smash Ace
*stalks* what ya'llz be doin in hurr :L

oh and is this thing even actually happeneing? >_>

:o snap I just had a sexy idea, brb

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
What's your idea, Ace?

EDIT: I suggest music from God Hand's ending credits. That song screams Captain Falcon.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for being so lazy. So far I've gotten three videos from Sacr3d and that's it. This is going to happen but school comes first, then girls, and falcon is third on my list of about 20 things. I'll be searching for videos this weekend so keep making those consecutive hits(or combos0 coming.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sorry for being so lazy. So far I've gotten three videos from Sacr3d and that's it. This is going to happen but school comes first, then girls, and falcon is third on my list of about 20 things. I'll be searching for videos this weekend so keep making those consecutive hits(or combos0 coming.
I have a bunch load of replays to send. I have to re-add you on Brawl, and you need to add me on that too.

Is this strictly for smashboard regulars? Or can we use replays of other CFs?

Player-3

Smash Hero
anyone i played that replayed our matches feel free to use anything i got on you/you got on me

i really dont care lawl

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
RJ, you're going to be recieving tons of replays within the next few days, so don't get mad if you Wii explodes because of all the manly moments in it.

Top Bottom