• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Isn't Bad, I Promise - A Vish Falcon Combo Video

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Please do, but what you gonna do??

It's

DRUM'N'BASS

and overall many ppl like me jsut think melee is better so get over it man
"It's MELEE! Whatcha gonna do?" is sooo gonna become a smashboards meme.

In other news, I prefer Melee too. GG

No, the idiots who ***** and moan about nothing because they're 13 year old children who can't stand when people like things that they don't is what sucks.
No, the idiots that pretend like the two games can't coexist are the ones that suck.

Anyways, I apologize for coming in here and insulting people. The video was amazing. I just wish the Drum`n`Bass part was longer because I love me some DnB.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LOL, that would be really tight if became a meme XD

Hmm.. I don't check brawl combo vids. >_< I dont like using the same music though gayyyyy. Oh well. ^^;

CPU bowser is the only thing you can combo lolol.

**** this, I'm going to the Street Fighter community. At least THEY can have two games being played simultaneously without goign at each other's necks. You guys are ****ing idiots.

>_______________>
Maybe your should since SRK is full of idiots anyway. You seem to be the only one bitching here anyway. This wasn't a debate, it was for entertainment. It's sad that all you ******* came here and fucked up our community by bashing with stereotypes and agreeing to broadened concepts, no matter how stupid they were, just to make your E-Pen!s larger.

This used to be a great community, now it's full of whiners and people who like to debate over trivial shit.

Get bent you ass.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
the smash community was fine untill brawl came out
I agree completely. Now the community is filled with what I like to call "Brawl hopefuls", who are generally the players who either didn't play Melee competitively or weren't very good at it, that come in thinking they actually stand a chance due to new physics and the like. I suppose they got facepalmed on that one eh? :laugh:

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy the Melee vs Brawl debates, seeing people defend Brawl with all they've got is quite funny, then you have people like Eggz and Yayuhhzz, showing 'em whats what.

But yes, it was much more enjoyable to lurk the forums when Brawl wasn't here.

Melee4Life

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I enjoyed both parts. The switch to melee was funny :).

I like both Brawl and Melee. I don't mind that melee players think brawl is an inferior game, but I do mind that melee players deem brawl players as being inferior. Imagine yourself joining the community at this stage having never played either game competitively before. What game would you play? I know you might say "Melee, because it's better", but if you hadn't played competitively before you probably wouldn't realize that melee is better. Point is, some of us joined the smash community too late to pick up melee competitively, it just isn't worth it at this point. That doesn't make us worse players. Some new brawl players are fantastic - Ally is a great example, and as far as I know, he did not play melee competitively.

Great movie, very entertaining to watch. Sorry about the rant, I would just love to see less hate directed towards the players on both sides.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah man melee all day son!

I play brawl cause you know that's where the "competitive" scene is focused but I play 10 times more melee than brawl :)

my bro thought melee sucked compared to Brawl I trained him for a week (he uses Shiek.........hate it) and now he thinks melee is better, so don't get pissed at some many brawl fanatics, they will learn of melee's greatness when somebody shows them the way

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Brawl clips were made in a day. =D And I was like man... none of these are combos. so I did some on comps.
and it almost looks legit ^^;

Yayuhzz ^_^

Top Bottom