• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falcon board revolution

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
TALKING WITH BIG LETTERS MAKES ME LOOK IMPORTANT AND COOL!! idiot

i am sure after a year or 2, all these falcon haters will have to shut up by then
since more falcon pros will be out there and own those players who rely on the character more than the player's skill
im very doubtful of this event happening, we all know Falcon's all about combo's and with no hitstun I don't see it being possible, however I do believe that if someone could have incredible spacing with Falcon they may stand a chance against the top tier characters. but that too im not very optimistic

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
TALKING WITH BIG LETTERS MAKES ME LOOK IMPORTANT AND COOL!! idiot

im very doubtful of this event happening, we all know Falcon's all about combo's and with no hitstun I don't see it being possible, however I do believe that if someone could have incredible spacing with Falcon they may stand a chance against the top tier characters. but that too im not very optimistic
typing with big letters do make you look cool and its hard to miss that persons post decently smart idea.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
typing with big letters do make you look cool and its hard to miss that persons post decently smart idea.
well I thought the original big letter poster was an idiot for telling us something we already know, of coarse we ****ing know Falcon's bad so why post it? I don't think there was a smart idea

*note* that post wasn't directed at noodle

EDIT: artie you see that match I posted, that's a prime example why Brawl is totally gay

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
I was a hardcore melee CF main, and was sorely disappointed with the brawl changes for him. That being said, I like your attitude Dayu and despite grammatical errors in your first post, I read it all and a whole lot of it actually makes great sense. Plus I watched your vids and honestly you are one of the best CF's I've seen by far. Great to see someone rising to the occasion with an old favorite character of mine, and good luck to you.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
haha thx havok, those were almost 3 months old haha
when i watch it now, i can see tons of mistakes done by both of us
blacksand probably never played a falcon b4, and i was noob against ROB too
and i was really lucky to beat him in that tourny

my style has changed lots in this 3 months
and i learned lots from watching champ's falcon
i hope ppl will start to realize taht falcon's definitely not a bad character
at least really decent

Top Bottom