• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Secondaries-Who do YOU use?

Healer

Smash Apprentice
I'm still chossing my "sec" cuz it may either be WOLF (my original main), or FALCO(who i recently and originally picked up as a secondary for bad MUs) but I think I might switch over to falco

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I do Lucario, but I've been picking Falco up as a secondary. Lucario is actually a decent secondary for falco, he beats Pika, ICs, and Kirby. He can go toe-to-toe, at least that's what all the Lucarios in the South (Lee Martin in particular) with marth pretty well if you know what you're doing.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I am dual maining :shiek: and :falco:. For secondaries, I use :zelda: and sometimes :snake:. Also, I play :mario2: for low tiers and for fun.

Denzi

Smash Master
You say WHAT?
the other two!?
other two!?

two!?

SQUIRTLE IS IN THE OTHER TWO!
It's generally the zard and ivy holding stuff back :\
Yeah, I know. What I sort of meant was that learning three whole characters would be a lot of trouble for only a secondary, especially when only one covers your bad matchups.

Hussler

Smash Rookie
Marth, but I'm thinking of using Dedede since I main Marth in melee (I play both games at a mid competitive level). I keep trying to wavedash and L-Cancel when I use Marth :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Kirby, Meta Knight, and Diddy Kong. Mario and Ness are cool to but i never really use them competetively.

Inferno-2139

Smash Rookie
I use :falco: as my main.

I seem to enjoy using :marth: as a secondary sometimes, though I'm thinking of picking up :snake:

r0ni

Smash Cadet
well i guess u could say i "main" falco...but i second metaknight, but my metaknight is better because leemartin helpd me, and hes metaknight. but much love for falco <3

Top Bottom