• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco GENESIS Thread

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
To all Falco mains attending this, I wanna ditto (MM perhaps :p) yall. Need to learn some new things if possible ^^

clowsui

Smash Legend
gregs you're netherlands best falco main lol, europe is supposedly pretty good at smash so there's no need to play trash falcos...just MM sk, dehf and you're set

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
gregs you're netherlands best falco main lol, europe is supposedly pretty good at smash so there's no need to play trash falcos...just MM sk, dehf and you're set
Well I already have a MM with SK (still need to ask DEHF) , but still, I might learn some new things from not so good falcos. Even is it is a small thing.

PoweredVolt

Smash Cadet
I planned to, but it's a month after I thought I read. I'll be watching everyone and rooting for Falco users there to excel, though.

kismet2

Smash Ace
I was born in Europe(specifically Germany).

To all Falco mains attending this, I wanna ditto (MM perhaps :p) yall. Need to learn some new things if possible ^^
I'll MM. Do you want to play for $10-20?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
they're better if both falcos agree to no chain throwing.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
there are very few falco's here in oklahoma. but when i play one, i usually try to request for no chain throws.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
tbh i wouldn't really mind to play with or without the CG. Cus you can play to net get grabbed till u're at high enouh % and it's possible to survive the CG>spike, so I don't really mind.

tbh i wouldn't really mind to play with or without the CG. Cus you can play to net get grabbed till u're at high enouh % and it's possible to survive the CG>spike, so I don't really mind.
I'd play with CG simply to try to push you to avoid getting grabbed. Sort of like training against ICs. You want to avoid Grab at all costs.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nah he mains Falco, he just has the MK avatar and stuff.
Probably because he likes MK, ask him.

Notra

Smash Ace
hell respond to this eventually. i just hate to see another eastern falco go. there arent many of us. im starting to go to more tourneys and play serious so ill bump into him eventually

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Aww that sucks Ozz :(

Well I have absolutetly no way to get there so I'm not going. Good luck SK, DEHF, Nyjin, and others. Hope to meet you guys sometime and trade Falco advice :D

kismet2

Smash Ace
hell respond to this eventually. i just hate to see another eastern falco go. there arent many of us. im starting to go to more tourneys and play serious so ill bump into him eventually
Lol yeah I still main Falco. I just mess around with other characters like Metaknight, Snake, Marth, etc. But when I'm in tournament I go all Falco. I'll never give in to Metaknight :laugh:

Top Bottom