• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fake thing

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Do you have a time frame in which you will try to have Brawl starting? And end time? I have a lot of chores today and if anything I can come if you guys planning on have a late smashfest afterwards.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the last 2 times I ran tournaments here, I started Brawl a bit after Melee ended (to allow for food breaks), which was around 6 both times. end time is whenever the hell it ends and depends heavily on attendance, that's the best answer I can give. I'm sure some people will stick around and smash, but who knows?

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I just finished doing my thing in Charlotte. I'm leaving ASAP. I should be there between 6:30-7...I need a team partner if anyone is interested otherwise I'd make it for singles and the fun afterwarsds.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I think the best part is that it wasn't even the 17th when this happened.

I miss you Khai, we need to smash, brocephalus.

Edit: Oh but you play Brawl. Okay, we need to play BB. or 3rd Strike. Preferably the latter.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I might. Been thinking quite strongly about putting in a request for the day off.

HyL!

Smash Lord
i'm not gonna be able to bring the tv, but i can bring a wii with brawl minus and plus/ whatever else, and i have a spare controller if anyone needs one :S

HyL!

Smash Lord
i can use my wii for that if you want lol. but um, want me to take character textures off, and leave stage? or just have the brawl minus on, and everything else basic

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think textures/music/etc. should only be taken off if people complain. and bill wont be here so we should be fine

Sliq

Smash Master
okay...whenever sliq or lain run tourneys I dont see them entering melee just saying
I don't run tournaments, but if I did I would compete in them. I would just have a team to help me run it, at least 2 other people so if we have to fight each other the third one can watch the laptop with tio and run things smoothly.

null55

Smash Master
lol telling stingers not to be a downer.

that's like telling gofg not to hang out with ****ed up people.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I dont have 7/3, 7/10 or 7/17 off I won't be able to come any tournaments :p I have to request off to get 8/2-8/7 and 8/27-8/29th off.

Top Bottom