• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fake thing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well it's jims tournament now

assuming he wants to run it

if he doesnt then its whatever...this thing wasn't really big in the first place

null55

Smash Master
lol Foxy where you at

stingers... is it still gonna be at your house?? :laugh:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
nah just read the last couple of pages.

Id rather light my own **** on fire than go all the way to stingers house just to see jim and kack and some fat girls.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtoSAAAAAAAY, saywhatyouneedtosay.

^shortened version of John Mayer's singing style.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtosay, saywhatyouneedtoSAAAAAAAY, saywhatyouneedtosay.

^shortened version of John Mayer's singing style.
This is pretty correct.
The reason I do not like John Mayer.
I do not understand why everyone is on his **** all the time.

Top Bottom