• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I wasn't trying to start an argument.
It was a joke for christ's sake.
Calm down Dylan.

You think just because you have Super Sayain Goku for an icon you're a tough guy.
Whatever I don't want beef either, you're one of the VERY FEW people in this section of the forum who make good posts, so I feel stupid for overreacting. peace.

Super Saien level 3 biznatch :laugh:

Caael

Smash Lord
Whats wrong with earthbound?
It's not very popular in Europe or America, because none( Well maybe a few in america) of its games were ever released in this country. Any boy who played it either got and Import or played it on Emulator. It's a pretty weak series to be included in Smash, as only 1 country has played the games, and despite being popular in Japan, Sakurai said himself he is trying to please Western Gamers this time, so Earthbound characters have a low chance of making it into Brawl. I will be glad to be rid of them.

Ness is a stupid child and the only reason I enjoy having him a part of the smash series is so I can stomp on his face with captain falcon, or punt him.
Rofl! I totally agree with you, apart from replacing C. Falcon with Marth.

Fawriel

Smash Master
The hand-drawn roster wins the topic and a free ice-cream cone. I mean it. That painfully adorable Krystal even compensates for Tingle.

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
dude foxrox is aweseomw and he made this thread almost year ago. anyone who likes this one should check the old one out some of them are decent and others are hilarious. lots of new ones though

Banks

Smash Hero
creo are you friggen serious, at least put more effort into your spam.

someone should try making fake in game screenshots. that would be tight like ******ls.

Banks

Smash Hero
lmfaooooo that one looks good except for leon, he looks a little outta place, but the mii and deedee pwn

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Banksya, if you post another one liner with your sig, I'm warning you.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'll add to that good feedback.

Good job Croco. Maybe next time, try to add Croco in there! He'd be a neat Yoshi-ish character. Plus his tophat makes him look suave. :chuckle:

Croco

Smash Lord
Excellent job croco!

That one is pretty cool.. I was thinking about doing one with Sonic but I knew it would of been expected that someone would make one.

I'll add to that good feedback.

Good job Croco. Maybe next time, try to add Croco in there! He'd be a neat Yoshi-ish character. Plus his tophat makes him look suave. :chuckle:
thanks.. lol
It would be cool to see if Croco makes it into Brawl but I doubt it will happen. Hopefully he has at least some sort of trophy.

Top Bottom