• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
1) use jiggs, rest on gigs, & float around for items + rollout for the other 2.
What are you talking about? Just knee 'em all in the face with captain falcon 100 times! (Gotta knee 'em all!) If they try to recover...just falcon punch them. :laugh:

Seriously though, for Ganondorf all you have to do to fake him out is rush him, then wavedash backwards at the last second. He'll use his up-b, sometimes a side-b, or rarely something else.

Sensai

Smash Master
You could use Yoshi...

And Malificent, I REALLY like that second box. Like, seriously, Nintendo should pick it up.

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Only problem with 2nd box is that it has Sonic on it, and Sonic is most likely going to be a secret/unlockable character...

Sensai

Smash Master
Sakurai stated that every 3rd party character will be an unlockable character.

I assume that means Snake, too.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
He said they'll likely be unlockable, but I see absolutely no reason why they wouldn't be shown on the box to advertise.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
^^ It's fake - fairly well crafted, but fake nonetheless. No need to waste whole night over it like they did over at Nsiders...

EDIT: In addition to that, there were these little snipits:

Obviously concocted using Photoshop... Not very good Photoshop either...

turboether

Smash Cadet
Oh I like these boxes.

And I have tried it with Jiggy, about 100 times and SOME of the times i got really close. so i will try Caption Falcon like you said. And if i suck even more, I will go back to Jiggy
srsly, use marth. if i could beat it with marth before anyone knew about wavedashing then anyone can!

I

i8waffles612

Yes I finally beat Event 51 with Jigglypuff.... TOOK SO LONG...lol

And i have seen that video like a LONG time ago

I

i8waffles612

ok i dont think they would but that much people in the first picture... lol

Sensai

Smash Master
Can you imagine playing Brawl if it had that many characters? Jesus....now imagine it on a 20 inch TV. Your head just exploded, didn't it?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It would take me a long time to choose a character! How many are there? 150-200?
Btw my head would explode because I play smash on my huge TV!

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Whoa... I didn't know they had that many video game characters... then again, theres a person in the top left corner...

Top Bottom