• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
To settle this, I believe they should put both in(W is better) and Brawl them... would G be like Wario..?(or Waluigi)Samurai would only be good if he had a sword...(prefrably katana)

I

i8waffles612

yea i was about to say it says random... lol... oh well, i guess some people cant read...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
1) That question marked box says "Random" R-tard.

2) And Black Shadow is the ultimate villain to Captain Falcon.
I didn't read above so could you tell me what the random box means.(don't say the oblivious I mean what you guys are talking about... I think last character)Plus...whats BTW..?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Plus...whats BTW..?
BTW stands for By The Way

...and to answer your other question the box with the question mark is the random box which is a box that will choose any available character...and btw there is no last secret character cuz the box has labeled RANDOM under it

nuro

Smash Lord

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
Frank Fly, isnt that the character selection screen for the Super Smash Bros game on newgrounds.com???
No, the flash game has Crono and Sonic and what not. This is just Melee with 8-bit character portraits. But I thought that was obvious o.O

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
That's pretty sweet. Imagine SSB on NES. lol.

Actually, I was once heard a rumor saying Smash Bros. was originally prepared for the SNES. But who knows whether its true or not. I once also heard that Bowser and Peach going to be in the original SSB, but couldn't make it thanks to time constraints.

GreenMamba

Smash Journeyman
It's not confirmed that the original 12 are returning. Ness could very easily be replaced by Lucas.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
^^^^(Hellhawk23)
Ah yes...Ness can be replaced easily by Lucas, but I don't want him to be. And by the way, where did you hear that info. from because I'm dying to know.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Meh. I only agree with the Mii not being in and Roy's replacement.. Ness should be kicked, and so all Earthbound characters. I'm going to be laughing in your face if Olimar and Baby Bowser turn up. Nothing personal, I just like the idea of them.
Really, I don't get all the Captain Olimar and Bowser Jr. hate.... Junior I can undestand because of the many Mario characters we have already..but why the good captain?

Croco

Smash Lord
Made this in December..

Row 1: Mii, Dr. Wright, Spike, Geno, Professor E. Gadd, Kamek, Bowser Jr., Agahnim, Midna, Pious Augustus, Alexandra Roivas, Little Mac, Dog, Michael Jones, Mii.

Row 2: Tatanga, Ukkiki, Fawful, Wart, Toad, Peach, Bowser, Dark Samus, Ganondorf, Zelda/Shiek, Samurai Goroh, Mr. Game&Watch, Alice, Ice Climbers, Tom Nook.

Row 3: Waluigi, Captain Syrup, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Mario, Samus/Zamus, Link, Kirby, Captain Falcon, Ness, Flint, Marth, Zephiel.

Row 4: Mr. Stevenson, Stafy, Ricky Winterborn, K. Rool, Diddy Kong, Pikachu, Sonic, Mega-Man, Snake, Meta Knight, Fox, Krystal, Pit, Lyn, Ike.

Row 5: Mii, Marina Liteyears, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Ray 01, Captain Olimar, King DeDeDe, Wolf O'Donnell, Panther, Falco, Mii.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Personally, I never really liked Earthbound myself. It was ok, but I didn't like the battle system. I like when my battles are animated and I can see my own party.
Ness is a stupid child and the only reason I enjoy having him a part of the smash series is so I can stomp on his face with captain falcon, or punt him.

Top Bottom