• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
If by actual Pokemon fans you mean GENWUNNERRRSSSS, then sure.

Charizard is nice, but doesn't come close to my favorite non legendary.
You really have to be kidding yourself if you don't think Charizard is the most popular Pokemon... Not just by genwunners but by the majority of Pokemon fans in general.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Yes
Yes. It clearly says in-stock.

Also, there is a cash on delivery option.
Contact the company and check if its a pre-order or not because when I worked in retail some things on the website say in stock when we don't even have them yet but that might just be Australia.

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Contact the company and check if its a pre-order or not because when I worked in retail some things on the website say in stock when we don't even have them yet but that might just be Australia.
I'm getting the game from my local game store this week anyway.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You really have to be kidding yourself if you don't think Charizard is the most popular Pokemon... Not just by genwunners but by the majority of Pokemon fans in general.
I'm pulling out an extract from your post:

if you ask actual Pokemon fans who their favourite Pokemon is
Not to be rude, but that says "favorite Pokemon" and not "most popular". I don't doubt Charizard's popularity in the slightest, but if you asked me, personally, about favoritism, Charizard won't be in the top 5 on my own personal list. But he does fall in the top 10.

Last edited:

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I'm pulling out an extract from your post:

Not to be rude, but that says favorite and not popular. I don't doubt Charizard's popularity in the slightest, but if you asked me, personally, about favoritism, Charizard won't be in the top 5 on my own personal list.
Favouritism and popularity go hand in hand... but yeah Charizard isn't on my person list either.

I'm getting the game from my local game store this week anyway.
You mean the Japanese version or an English version?

Last edited:
3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
How does this store have the English version so long before coming o-you know what never mind.

Get it and put our worries to rest :D
I always doubt this guy. But I've known him for a long, long time and he never let me down. he always seemed to get games 1-3 weeks before release somehow. But I ain't gonna complain. :p

I'm pretty sure it'll take me too much time to see if Mewtwo is even in but mkay :p

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I always doubt this guy. But I've known him for a long, long time and he never let me down. he always seemed to get games 1-3 weeks before release somehow. But I ain't gonna complain. :p

I'm pretty sure it'll take me too much time to see if Mewtwo is even in but mkay :p
If you install the 3ds homebrew you can connect your 3ds to the computer and search the files for Mewtwo.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
Fair enough. I think you can understand why I highly doubt you're actually going to be getting a copy of the game this week, let alone before release but if you do do everything you can to unlock Mewtwo.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Fair enough. I think you can understand why I highly doubt you're actually going to be getting a copy of the game this week, let alone before release but if you do do everything you can to unlock Mewtwo.
Duh.

I'm wondering If I should order the one on the online site though? That person has a 78% positive rating.

SaucyDancer

Smash Ace
NNID
SaucyDancer
3DS FC
0576-4794-0041
I will. Meanwhile until someone gets the game ( I'm pretty sure I won't be the first one with it ) lets go back on topic....

Any news on mewtwo? :p
None. Zipzo, who is the person giving everyone tones of information about the game said there was nothing in regards to Mewtwo at the demo in Japan. We will have to wait until Friday to find out I guess...

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
None. Zipzo, who is the person giving everyone tones of information about the game said there was nothing in regards to Mewtwo at the demo in Japan. We will have to wait until Friday to find out I guess...
Oh I forgot. There is a thing being hosted here in the UAE called Games14. It's a huge game convention. Maybe I can get to play the demo there before I buy the game.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yeah, the AKB48 stuff definitely doesn't belong in this thread. Get back on topic.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
5 more POTD's to go with the obvious final trailer to be expected.

This week will have me worried.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
5 more POTD's to go with the obvious final trailer to be expected.

This week will have me worried.
I can see it now.

*Ridley and Bowser battling*
*Ganondorf breaks them apart*
*Impa kicks ganondorf*
*All announced (Good) characters and all announced (Bad) characters start fighting*
*Suddenly you hear a pokemon being released and everyone goes quiet*
*Mewtwo! Not playable b****es!*
*Gameplay footage of Ridley, Bowser, Ganondorf and Impa rolls along with a Mewtwo pokeball*

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I can see it now.

*Ridley and Bowser battling*
*Ganondorf breaks them apart*
*Impa kicks ganondorf*
*All announced (Good) characters and all announced (Bad) characters start fighting*
*Suddenly you hear a pokemon being released and everyone goes quiet*
*Mewtwo! Not playable b****es!*
*Gameplay footage of Ridley, Bowser, Ganondorf and Impa rolls along with a Mewtwo pokeball*
SAKURAIIIIIII!Nooooooo!

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
who's your 3 cute & 3 cool?
Cute:
  • :jigglypuff:
  • :4pikachu:
  • :mewtwomelee:
Cool:
  • :4charizard:
  • :4lucario: Inb4 you choose Bloocario to be your kawaii doge. I feel you were going to reply with Lucario being in your cute category~
  • :4greninja:
I'm convinced Mewtwo will reign the Cute faction with an iron fist.
think lucario and my clone need to be switched. else i will transform into a shiny version of him and beat the **** outta you. >:3

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Pessimism.

Anyways, this popped up. Apparently Neo Zero says the CSS isn't final.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70026094

Dunno how true it is, take with a grain of salt yada yada.
I would never think that Neo Zeo would lie to us about the leaked roster. He isn't like one of the 4chan "leakers", or the Mother****ing Leaker who trolled those into thinking that there would be DLC characters, I imagine that he's in this along with the rest of us. But if the leaked roster is final, it's most likely because he didn't know all the details.

But enough of that. I'm still confident that Mewtwo is in the game, and that he's one of the last characters, if not the last, to be unlocked.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I would never think that Neo Zeo would lie to us about the leaked roster. He isn't like one of the 4chan "leakers", or the Mother****ing Leaker who trolled those into thinking that there would be DLC characters, I imagine that he's in this along with the rest of us. But if the leaked roster is final, it's most likely because he didn't know all the details.

But enough of that. I'm still confident that Mewtwo is in the game, and that he's one of the last characters, if not the last, to be unlocked.
If Neo Zero claims the roster isn't final....we basically have confirmation Mewtwo is in.
Neo Zero would NOT lie.

Edit: I asked Neo Zero to confirm whether or not he said that. Will report the answer asap~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom