• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
In short, exactly like Charizard, only with more highlights because he was gone a game.
Definitely, he needs more touch-up & footage of his move-set & such to catch us up on what they did. I'd argue that Mewtwo would need to be shown in another Smash Direct video to cover over anything they've done with the character to be in Smash again.
If he's revealed alongside Ridley, there would be an equal amount of hype for them both.
I would like to be cruising across SmashBoards care-free, rather than being unable to log into Crashboards.com for a week straight.:p
But my input is I don't think it will happen (Where's K. Rool?), that's one of those eggstremely TOO GOOD to be real scenarios we speculate about for so long & dare dream to think it would materialize into.

Last edited:

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Ness Mewtwo Shulk would've worked soooo well together and it wouldve been the last trailer so hype.

klk155

Smash Cadet
NNID
klk155
If he's revealed alongside Ridley, there would be an equal amount of hype for them both.
Smash 4 becomes the best sold game in history , yes even more than wii sports , people buy 5 - 8 copies of the game , sakurai becomes the world's supreme leader (with reggie , iwata and miyamoto spread as vice-leaders across the globe) the earth slowly begins to to resemble The smash logo , and everybody rejoices . teh end.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Smash 4 becomes the best sold game in history , yes even more than wii sports , people buy 5 - 8 copies of the game , sakurai becomes the world's supreme leader (with reggie , iwata and miyamoto spread as vice-leaders across the globe) the earth slowly begins to to resemble The smash logo , and everybody rejoices . teh end.
Such a realistic plot.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
If Lucina gets a Mewtwo palette swap, I am just going to crack up.

But don't worry guys. Mewtwo is in. We'll see that this coming week. I was wrong about the date, but the trailer is coming.
th-thump th-thump...
*referencing the sailor waddle dee from romk, has nothing to do with mewtwo other than my suspense)

This would actually be a really good character. Mewtwo's psychic powers, K. Rool's girth, and Ridley's flight and pogo tail.
king mewley rool?

Last edited:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Question guys. Since Mewtwo wasn't in either 64 or brawl, if/when he is revealed, do you think he's going to get his own special pre-battle entrance or just a generic Pokeball summon like the other Pokémon?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Question guys. Since Mewtwo wasn't in either 64 or brawl, if/when he is revealed, do you think he's going to get his own special pre-battle entrance or just a generic Pokeball summon like the other Pokémon?
Master Ball Summon. It's too perfect to be ignored.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dislike him coming from a pokeball Lucario had his own entrance and so did melee Mewtwo why a pokeball

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Especially since Sakurai noted Smash4 to be the first time the Master Ball has appeared.
Especially since Sakurai noted Smash4 to be the first time the Master Ball has appeared.
Not to mention 90% of people used their masterball on mewtwo, and other legendaries for that matter. So it would be very appropriate to have the only legendary pokemon emerge from a master ball while the other 5 common pokemon comeout of pokeballs

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm guessing something special, like teleporting in or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom