• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
News/Updates- (First Quote)

Regulars-
This week, I'll be hosting the weekly regulars as you all already know. We have up to Friday to fill up or I shall delay this for another week. Hope many of you guys sign up in the next couple of days to get this going. This goes the same for others. I really want to start the week the tournament is full. Unless 14/15 is an exception.

Theme-
This next week theme is Bumper Battles, which was voted on and won over Final Smash tourney. Anyways, this Saturday is the fourth of July, which means I might have to move it/delay this tourney a week. I know some of you guys might be busy on this day and I might as well. Although, considering this doesn't run through night time this might not matter much to some.

Doubles-
Make sure to read the updates in the doubles section again to get a better understanding on where I'm standing with doubles right now. Doubles sign ups are now open and will take place every Thursday during my summer break. It will most likely move to Sunday eventually. These series will start on the week once full for sure. Since this one is new I'm not sure how this will go. If this fails, I will not host anymore doubles.
With that said, keep those sign ups coming.

woah this is up again?
SHWEET! XD
haven't checked this out since it closed ><
anyways i'll join both Regulars and Themed :)
but for Themed i don't really get the Theme XD
It sure is. lol
Read the theme now. I added everything in the additional rules.

Sign me up for both.
Done.

I'll join the theme.
You have been added as well.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Everything has been updated. I have delayed all tournaments for a week.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep those sign ups coming...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Bumpz. <__<
Lets get some more sign ups.

Regulars, Theme, Doubles sign ups are still open. Half way full.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bah, I told myself I wouldn't join more tourneys, but sign me up for all 3 :)
I want to try my new character in a tourney setting

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Actually, cancel that lol
It's best if I don't sign up. I'm bound to be busy

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Re: Sign ups.

Regulars-
This week, I'll be hosting the weekly regulars as you all already know. We have up to Friday to fill up or I shall delay this for another week. Hope many of you guys sign up in the next couple of days to get this going. This goes the same for others. I really want to start the week the tournament is full. Unless 14/15 is an exception.

Theme-
This next week theme is Bumper Battles, which was voted on and won over Final Smash tourney. Anyways, this Saturday is the fourth of July, which means I might have to move it/delay this tourney a week. I know some of you guys might be busy on this day and I might as well. Although, considering this doesn't run through night time this might not matter much to some.

Doubles-
Make sure to read the updates in the doubles section again to get a better understanding on where I'm standing with doubles right now. Doubles sign ups are now open and will take place every Thursday during my summer break. It will most likely move to Sunday eventually. These series will start on the week once full for sure. Since this one is new I'm not sure how this will go. If this fails, I will not host anymore doubles.
With that said, keep those sign ups coming.

Sign me up for this weeks Regulars! I'm game! :)

Oh, and doubles too, I have my own local partner.
Added. For doubles, I'll add you down twice. One for you and you're local partner.
Does he/she have a smashboards account?

I'll join the regulars =3
Done. <3

Ill probably be able to attend both singles but not sure about doubles yet
Ok. I'll just put you for all three always.

Bah, I told myself I wouldn't join more tourneys, but sign me up for all 3 :)
I want to try my new character in a tourney setting
K. D:<

Actually, cancel that lol
It's best if I don't sign up. I'm bound to be busy
I shall put you on anyways for the sake of getting full. If you are busy it doesn't matter. If you can still make it thats good too. However, if someone wants to join a while one is full, you'll be moved to waitings list or something.

Lemmeh join regular?
Sure and added.

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
hey Shadow could you take me out of Theme?
I just found out that imma be busy on Saturday ><
sorry T_T

<---- omg I just realized that I need 1 more post to graduate XD
... 1 more post right? ><

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Last day for sign ups on doubles tourney. They shall stop 4-5 hours from now and then I'll send pms.

Regulars {15/16} / Theme {12/16} - You can still sign up for these too.

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
problem.
my web browser always crahses whenever i'm on the the chat ><
i'm using IE btw

nvm haha XD

DJayS

Smash Apprentice
sign me up for all three pl0x and thx :)
pretty sure imma be free on Saturday and I guess I could try out doubles XD
Question though are you gonna be making the teams for doubles Shadow?

Top Bottom