• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F35's Tournament Series- Looking for a 3DS streamer! Oct. 11 [3DS Regulars 1/16]

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I was delaying this on purpose. Out of laziest and it was finals time the past weeks.
Its summer now. Where I have nothing to do.

Just note that the theme will be up tomorrow and regulars is tomorrow.
Brackets are also up. Everyone that signed is gonna get pm/vm'd tomorrow to come to the chat room.
Waiting List people will also get the message. Make sure to be there on time so you don't get caught behind.

Remember my tourneys are double elimination.
Just hoping you guys can see this.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yes you can Penta. Oh yeah, for some that can't find the brackets... its on the second post, which also says you can do matches in advance :q.

Edit:
Theme Sign ups Are open!​

Free free to start signing up right now. This will be next week on Saturday, look at the times and the additional rules for detail. If you are unsure you can make it, but want to attempt, ask to go on the waitings list.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
If I missed the tourney, I apologize, as my sensor bar has broken, so ima have to drop out of this one today T-T

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Theme Sign ups Are open!
Regular Sign ups Open!!!!!!​

Free free to start signing up right now. This will be next week on Saturday, look at the times and the additional rules for detail. If you are unsure you can make it, but want to attempt, ask to go on the waitings list.
Okay Kwiz, by the way, everyone read this quote as well.
Regular sign ups are also open now!

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'm up for any of the tournaments. You can sign me up for the Friday one and the upcoming Copycat one. I don't really know how any of these work though, so I'm assuming I can figure it out. :)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Best of 3. I was thinking of making the last match my choice of a tie breaker ditto match. Thoughts?!

Also, Congrats DTP.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
It was the original idea, but I thought it wasn't needed. Now I see that's its kinda unfair.
Anyways, if the tiebreaker is needed, there will be something like this that says [A Character] of my Random selection and I will be the character used if needed right next to your names in the bracket.

Ex.
Zen1 vs Shadowfire [Bowser]

Like that.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
1st- Zen1 (Kirby/Peach)
2nd- Shadowfirex100 (Ike/Luigi/Wolf)
3rd- Chaos11011 (Toon Link)
4th- Rukkiko (Marth)
8th- Ikenator (Ike)
8th- Spoonbob (Bowser/Mario)
8th- t3h n00b
8th- mcmuff1nman

I need the follwoing people's chars for this if they remember. The theme was mid tiers.
This needs the rest of the results.

Could you do me a favor and just put me in every themed and regulars list unless I say not to because I'll be signing up practically every week and I don't want to take up extra post space for no reason. If not, that's fine. Thanks!
-ZEUS
I'll make note of this. Thanks. Adding you.

8Bitman

Smash Master
okayz shadow your currently accepting spots for two new tourneys correct?:) sign me up for both i want to play in these for once!:laugh:

8Bitman/ Bunny/ 4768-7105-1523/ my beautiful :rob:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Next Theme:

What's being planned for week after this theme (Copycat) is a theme with items. With this in mind, I have two themes we can do and need you guys to decide which once goes on.

Bumper Battles! (Bumpers on High, Small stages allowed only)
Or... Final Smash Ball tourney, (FS ball on high, any stages allowed.) which is the second one.

Pick the and vote for the funner/better/ lulzier one that is gonna be the next theme.... NOW. :mad:

Top Bottom