• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
would any 1 be interested in a Young link transforming into a Fierce Deity link? Final Smash idea ya know. and he would have his Attack100 move. Hopefully i can give him Arrows.... if not then we'll have to come up with a different moveset. right now it's in the thinking stage. so any thoughts?

it'll go over Bowser.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
would any 1 be interested in a Young link transforming into a Fierce Deity link? Final Smash idea ya know. and he would have his Attack100 move. Hopefully i can give him Arrows.... if not then we'll have to come up with a different moveset. right now it's in the thinking stage. so any thoughts?

it'll go over Bowser.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Well that's one vote.

any 1 else condone this idea?

i decided to cancel Byakuya until further notice. i don't have the necessary skills to really do model imports.

so i am going to do other projects until then.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Well that's one vote.

any 1 else condone this idea?

i decided to cancel Byakuya until further notice. i don't have the necessary skills to really do model imports.

so i am going to do other projects until then.
That would be SIIIIICCCCKKKK! but bowser? why not over gay homo sexual took his spot did i mention he was gay? Toon link? Cause i hate him, cell shaded people dont belong in brawl... Young link needs to take his place back. Also youd have to make a hell of a F D Link Model/Texture/Vertex, cause all the textures in the vault are kinda lame, he definantly needs to be buffer. Itd be pretty cool to do like a pkmn trainer thing where his D-B make him use different mask, thatd take alot of work tho :( Ohh yeah i do understand that bowser probably has the bones and junk nescessary to transfer and all... + the FS

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
That would be SIIIIICCCCKKKK! but bowser? why not over gay homo sexual took his spot did i mention he was gay? Toon link? Cause i hate him, cell shaded people dont belong in brawl... Young link needs to take his place back. Also youd have to make a hell of a F D Link Model/Texture/Vertex, cause all the textures in the vault are kinda lame, he definantly needs to be buffer. Itd be pretty cool to do like a pkmn trainer thing where his D-B make him use different mask, thatd take alot of work tho :( Ohh yeah i do understand that bowser probably has the bones and junk nescessary to transfer and all... + the FS
The FS is the main thing, I don't think transformations are transferable. But what do you have against cel shading? OoT and MM, regardless of what you think of them, look like crap twelve years later since models and textures will always look more realistic. WW will still look beautiful decades from now even though technology will have advanced. The same can't be said for TP. Besides, Toon Link isn't even cel shaded in Brawl, true cel shading is impossible due to the engine.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
The FS is the main thing, I don't think transformations are transferable. But what do you have against cel shading? OoT and MM, regardless of what you think of them, look like crap twelve years later since models and textures will always look more realistic. WW will still look beautiful decades from now even though technology will have advanced. The same can't be said for TP. Besides, Toon Link isn't even cel shaded in Brawl, true cel shading is impossible due to the engine.
im just sayin i lovedddddd MM and OOT i just hated the WW series for me that messed it up,i dont like the big head little body thing, my opinion. Lets not argue and get back to the topic. :)

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Well the Main focus behind this project is saying this.

Young Link over his many travels, after saving Termina, and leaves to find who he was looking for. over the travels he happens to come across Bowser, whom of which he defeats by smacking his *** and thus exploding.(LOL DODONGO JOKE)

or basically, he leaves Termina and finds himself in the Brawl universe having to fight the future hero of time. (i say this because Young Link is from OOT and the older Link is from Twilight Princess, so Young Link is Older than Older Link.... WHHHHAAA??? i say this because if you've played Twilight princess, you know the knight dude that trained you the moves? noticed how he had a mirror shield? i think that is the OoT link.)

Of course Young link will have a different aray of weapons. i don't think the bow will be possible... seeing how bowser has not Articles. so the Moveset will be Completely Different... when it comes to Link's Projectiles... maybe we won't focus Young Link on Projectiles. so Side B and Nuetral B need to be changed. so this character isn't going to be a "clone" just a partial mimic" but the main focus is to make it to where he can Turn into Fierce Deity link and be able to shoot his Moon sickles with his standarb B.

So moveset ideas are very welcome. because he'll play like Link except for two moves. so you can get pretty comfortable. and young link will have his original attack100 move.

Besides i have plans for ToonLink *devilish grin*

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Hmmmm.... that might be better.

i'll consider that option. but... Wario man is invincible..... i'll consider.

But i've got my importer already doing Bowser. i won't.

and i'm well aware of his Young Link project, mine is revolving around the FS for people who both want Fierce Deity and Young Link. i've seen a few requests. it was going to be over Pokemon trainer. but, ummmm there isn't four characters. so i can't have them all. even though deku link and goron link are useless in brawl, not that great of moveset capabilites... for example... Goron cannot jump, so no jump and up B. Deku well ummmm.... is ummmm..... a good jumper buuuuttt.... is super weak.... zora, well could make a PSA but it would be diffitcult...

so Deity and Young stay. just say he has those masks. but he can't see any use against these enemies.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Majora's Mask.

and Bowser has no Articles so we have to think Outside the box. we can do something, but what? i haven't played Zelda in YEARS, so i'm very rusty. it would be easy for adult link because he uses alot of technique.

maybe a Side be could be him lunging himself with the sword?????????????

need HALP!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ic..........maybe have him lunch toward the enemy and grab them? or kinda like a dive roll that ends in a sword swipe?

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm.... that might be better.

i'll consider that option. but... Wario man is invincible..... i'll consider.

But i've got my importer already doing Bowser. i won't.

and i'm well aware of his Young Link project, mine is revolving around the FS for people who both want Fierce Deity and Young Link. i've seen a few requests. it was going to be over Pokemon trainer. but, ummmm there isn't four characters. so i can't have them all. even though deku link and goron link are useless in brawl, not that great of moveset capabilites... for example... Goron cannot jump, so no jump and up B. Deku well ummmm.... is ummmm..... a good jumper buuuuttt.... is super weak.... zora, well could make a PSA but it would be diffitcult...

so Deity and Young stay. just say he has those masks. but he can't see any use against these enemies.
Ive allways seen Young link as a pkmn trainer type ordeal, Heres my ideas...
Starts with Young link
Obviously the most difficult to model and for psa would be goron link so he could be left out due to the 3 slots.
But it would make sense because you would have Little size Deku link, med Young link, Big sized Zora link
Down Special would act as a mask switcher, which would fairly be simple to replace the pokeball animation with the mask animation (tho im not sure if there are any of the mask models in ssbb) and add a little purple glowing/swirling effect.
Young Link Moveset
ssbm with a few tweaks

Deku Link Moveset
he would be very fast (Captain Falcon Fast) Slides like luigi,falco,Sonic,. High jumps
Neutral B (Special) snot bubble thing, which could easily be copied from samus
Side Specials- Deku twirl, same type ordeal as links up special but grounded version.
Up Special- Leaf helicopter,be lazy and just make him start hovering with a leaf model(probably can be ripped from Olimars stage. Or you could make him go underground first. <--- more difficult
D tilt- Deku link goes underground then pops up doing damage to any enemys near by. Dmg similar to squirtles d-tilt
Up-tilt- Shoots a deku nut straight up, doing a little dmg.
Side tilts- A normal grass cut spin in place. ( able to be charged)
Aerial attacks would not differ be almost the same.

Zora Link- Fast attacks , average speed and jump height as regular link.
Neutral B (Special) Fin boomerangs, zora link shoots fins that act as boomerangs, (MIGHT be very hard to animate but is possible sorta like the geno project and his fist launch.)
Side B(Special)- Double fin cut. Simple hard hitting double slash of the fins.
Up Special- Water twirl, something somewhat similar to charizard but has a water effect instead of fire.
D tilt- His drain shield something like foxs down special but sense Down special is change mask it would be swapped as a down b
Up tilt- Upwards fin blade- a simple slas with the fins upward
Sidetilts- a doungraded double fin cut, less damage faster
Aerial side Attack (Jump over attack)- mimic of sonics spin in the air that stacks up damage.
All other aerial attacks mimic ground attacks

Final Smash- Fierce Diety Link
Young link puts mask on, transforms is invinsible for the time being
Attacks are Increased greatly,
Neutral B changes to Moon cuts replaces bow/slingshot/boomerang w/e is decided.
Side B changes to sword beam/blast somewhat like clouds sword blast from ff7.) Sends a wave on the ground that hits greatly and knocks back enemy target.
All other attacks are boosted but same slashes Two handed weapon swap.
also can be charged.
Wow.... that took forever to type but that my ideas :) not to pro but it explains itself :) hope this inspires you!
Also another side b for the FS Fierce diety link could be the simple sword jump. Where link takes his sword behind his head and jumps at the target bringing down a hard blow. ---> Video shows FD fighting :) hope it helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRH4EN_KDnY&feature=related

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Even though i would love to pull this off.. there is a major problem...

Fierce Deity link... He has no slot that i could put him in. which is what poses a problem. see there are only 3 pokemon. so you have young link, zora link, and deku link.... well that rules out Fierce Deity Link..

even though this could be used for another Young Link PSA, but the one i want to pull off is the ultimate evil bad *** Feirce Diety Link.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Even though i would love to pull this off.. there is a major problem...

Fierce Deity link... He has no slot that i could put him in. which is what poses a problem. see there are only 3 pokemon. so you have young link, zora link, and deku link.... well that rules out Fierce Deity Link..

even though this could be used for another Young Link PSA, but the one i want to pull off is the ultimate evil bad *** Feirce Diety Link.
Im saying youcould use FD as a final smash. Somewhat like warios wario man. It doesnt have to be a mimic of the pkmn fs i can be swapped to w/e you want with a little work put into it. Therefore FD badassness would be a reward for smashing the hell out of a smashball. hehe

I wish i could learn to animate and vertex, currently dont have acess to a 3ds max without buying a new version :( I would totally jump on board helping you out with this.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Wario doesn't have wario man inside of him, he is an external Character. called "warioman" this is why this won't work.

I want simplicity, your asking too much from a begginer. i'm not upset, i just want to make my simple little project as of now.

though you did come up with the ideas for both deku and zora that i would'nt of that have. that's very imporessive.

hacking is still limited. even though i would LOOOOVVEE! to do something this exspansive. but at the moment without a clone engine, this is not possible. or atleast the Fierce Deity Part. LOL.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Wario doesn't have wario man inside of him, he is an external Character. called "warioman" this is why this won't work.

I want simplicity, your asking too much from a begginer. i'm not upset, i just want to make my simple little project as of now.

though you did come up with the ideas for both deku and zora that i would'nt of that have. that's very imporessive.

hacking is still limited. even though i would LOOOOVVEE! to do something this exspansive. but at the moment without a clone engine, this is not possible. or atleast the Fierce Deity Part. LOL.
I get'cha. :) One more thing haha might come out same answer, if Bowser has Giga would this act the same way? im guessing yes.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Well Bowser just turns into another character for a short period of time, then he goes back and keeps the damage.

that's how i want Fierce Diety to work, but last like 2 minutes at maximum. basically play a character for a bit until you die. cause you can die the way i plan on doing it.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Make a Big Boss CQC moveset for Snake. The moveset would contain mostly grab attacks. You should also be able to execute attacks very quickly and should also have the ability to combo very easily.
I think somone on KC:MM suggested this same idea..

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Well Bowser just turns into another character for a short period of time, then he goes back and keeps the damage.

that's how i want Fierce Diety to work, but last like 2 minutes at maximum. basically play a character for a bit until you die. cause you can die the way i plan on doing it.
cool sounds good, im currently trying to figure out how to vertex edit and junk i got a good idea of how to use it, i just got to get 3ds max and ill be good to go, im going to try to make a good FD model, as for a texture i cant do that, dont have photoshop :(

EDIT: Sweet i got the 30 day trial im in buisness :)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Make a Big Boss CQC moveset for Snake. The moveset would contain mostly grab attacks. You should also be able to execute attacks very quickly and should also have the ability to combo very easily.
I think somone on KC:MM suggested this same idea..
Shhh........

I'm not that good @ vertexing yet so I'm doing smaller things atm.
Like making Ragnell a Hand Axe.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I'm loving the idea about MM Young Link over Pokemon Trainer with FD as a final smash
But wouldn't there be no way to get Giga Bowser over Pokemon Trainer? I don't much/any PSA so I wouldn't know for sure, but it seems like I've heard that somewhere before. And were Giga Bowser to be replaced, what Bowser's FS be then? If he has no articles to work, there would be much you could do. Personally if you're new to PSA I have a slightly easier suggestion (though this assumes Giga Bowser is portable). Make OoT Ganon over Giga Bowser. I don't really have move ideas, but I'm sure you or others could come up with stuff.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Toon link isn't gay. :c

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
@xANDERssbb If you have played a Legend of Zelda game before, Link is far from gay.

Shhh........

I'm not that good @ vertexing yet so I'm doing smaller things atm.
Like making Ragnell a Hand Axe.
You can try if you want, I'd be cool to have Big Boss use a knife as his side B move. For a knife model we could use that ZSS gun replacement.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
@xANDERssbb If you have played a Legend of Zelda game before, Link is far from gay.

You can try if you want, I'd be cool to have Big Boss use a knife as his side B move. For a knife model we could use that ZSS gun replacement.
I SAID Toon link was Gay not Regular Young link and Older Link. They are fairly different from one another... Anyways ive been attempting to vertex using KC:MM tut's but i havent been sucessfull yet :( Ill keep trying. IDk why when i push the Points inwards on Links sword to get rid of the master Sword'wings, the polygon goes all willy nilly and spreads like 1,000.000 miles all over the place... :(
I truely have respect for the vertex hackers now!

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I SAID Toon link was Gay not Regular Young link and Older Link. They are fairly different from one another... Anyways ive been attempting to vertex using KC:MM tut's but i havent been sucessfull yet :( Ill keep trying. IDk why when i push the Points inwards on Links sword to get rid of the master Sword'wings, the polygon goes all willy nilly and spreads like 1,000.000 miles all over the place... :(
I truely have respect for the vertex hackers now!
Have you played Wind Waker? In the end, Link stabs Ganondorf in the face with the Master Sword. Explain how that's gay.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Have you played Wind Waker? In the end, Link stabs Ganondorf in the face with the Master Sword. Explain how that's gay.
In the end of MGS4, now old, Big Boss is attacked by FoxDie (which simulates a heart attack and kills anyone in about 5 seconds) instead of dieing, he just grunts and continues walking in the graveyard while talking to Snake.

After 30 minutes, he falls on top of The Boss' grave because the FoxDie was overpowering him. After a several minutes, he gives a huge speech, salutes The Boss, then smokes a cigar, says "This is good, isn't it" then decides to die.
Damn, that's one hard mother****er.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That was pretty off-topic of you.

So I don't contradict myself, that hand axe is done, and ready to be thrown.
*hint hint*

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
In the end of MGS4, now old, Big Boss is attacked by FoxDie (which simulates a heart attack and kills anyone in about 5 seconds) instead of dieing, he just grunts and continues walking in the graveyard while talking to Snake.

After 30 minutes, he falls on top of The Boss' grave because the FoxDie was overpowering him. After a several minutes, he gives a huge speech, salutes The Boss, then smokes a cigar, says "This is good, isn't it" then decides to die.
Damn, that's one hard mother****er.
...... MGS fanboy much??? lol anyways... i have a super duper secret project in the making :) (Devilish Grin) >;)

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I could try to make a knife out of the C4 detonator.

The CQC knife has a better pic so I'll try that.

In fact, gimme a moment..........

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
But wouldn't there be no way to get Giga Bowser over Pokemon Trainer? I don't much/any PSA so I wouldn't know for sure, but it seems like I've heard that somewhere before. And were Giga Bowser to be replaced, what Bowser's FS be then? If he has no articles to work, there would be much you could do. Personally if you're new to PSA I have a slightly easier suggestion (though this assumes Giga Bowser is portable). Make OoT Ganon over Giga Bowser. I don't really have move ideas, but I'm sure you or others could come up with stuff.
....what? I'm not doing anything I don't know how to PSA, and I didn't say anything about Bowser >_> I just read that someone was gonna attempt to make a MM Young Link with mask transformations over Pokemon Trainer, and I'd love that

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
....what? I'm not doing anything I don't know how to PSA, and I didn't say anything about Bowser >_> I just read that someone was gonna attempt to make a MM Young Link with mask transformations over Pokemon Trainer, and I'd love that
I would love to do so, but in order too ima need some models.. :( Deku link zora link and a hell of a FD model. I want a buffer FD not a scrawny link identical with white hair :mad:

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I could try to make a knife out of the C4 detonator.

The CQC knife has a better pic so I'll try that.

In fact, gimme a moment..........
Use ZSS' gun vertex and port it over the Nikita.
Nikita wasn't around during Big Boss' time and it probably dosn't belong in a Big Boss moveset.

Just a suggestion.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9784
^ Use that knife model as a base. You may need to retexture it and resize it.

...... MGS fanboy much??? lol anyways... i have a super duper secret project in the making :) (Devilish Grin) >;)
MGS is my favorate gaming franchise. My second is Smash Bros.. My third is Call of Duty.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Use ZSS' gun vertex and port it over the Nikita.
Nikita wasn't around during Big Boss' time and it probably dosn't belong in a Big Boss moveset.

Just a suggestion.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9784
^ Use that knife model as a base. You may need to retexture it and resize it.

MGS is my favorate gaming franchise. My second is Smash Bros.. My third is Call of Duty.
I thought soo..... Anyways! i know this is REALLY OFF TOPIC! But, i cant seem to find the solution, im learning to Vertex alright ive followed every step in the KC:MM Tut and yet my bowser's polygons stretch like crazy when i preview after doingthe exact same thing as in the video anyone help? Mods if you see this please excuse it I will edit and delete as soon as i get an answer :) ILU!

Top Bottom