• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fµlly Nëw Chàrácter Archive

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
does anybody know where you can get all brawl files or like a mediafile archive like

Also can anyone do that thing in psa that makes olimar invisible?

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
does anybody know where you can get all brawl files or like a mediafile archive like

Also can anyone do that thing in psa that makes olimar invisible?
Here is the archive. There is an event that makes invisibility. It's 0B020100. Then the Boolean value is 0 for invisible or 1 for visible. It could be the other way around, just mess around with it to find out.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Here is the archive. There is an event that makes invisibility. It's 0B020100. Then the Boolean value is 0 for invisible or 1 for visible. It could be the other way around, just mess around with it to find out.
Thanks for the link now i have 2 questions

1. Can u put up a link for PSA so i can download it and put the code in

2. Where would i put said code

Im sorry about the link questions getting all these programs again sux

btw it looks like my laptop will not be getting fixed so i will have to start over everythng

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
K so can anyone help me with this problem

BrawlBox works fine on my Xp computer but when i opened PSA it said this

Method not found: 'System String
System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog.get_SafeFileName()'.

Can anyone help me out ? Plz i wanna do this olimar thing as fast as possible

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Thx Thunder it works fine now but to the nerfispwnge where do i put that code in? that makes him invisible

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Where do you find the model data for the Pikmin?

...I just wanted to see if Olimar's Pikmin could be replaced with Toad.

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
Brawlshifter so I've been doing quite a lot of work on Saki over Red Alloy still.
Some problems I've had to deal with include figuring out a way to give his sword a hit box since it has no bone...
Not to mention his textures are very screwed up still (No one knows a fix)

I was wondering if you were still working on Shaydas? And If not then maybe I could pick up on that?

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
There is an event that makes invisibility. It's 0B020100. Then the Boolean value is 0 for invisible or 1 for visible. It could be the other way around, just mess around with it to find out.[/QUOTE]

Where is this supposed to be?

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
You can put it in the section 'Main' in subactions, or 'Other' in subactions. I have seen it in 'Main' mostly.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Brawlshifter so I've been doing quite a lot of work on Saki over Red Alloy still.
Some problems I've had to deal with include figuring out a way to give his sword a hit box since it has no bone...
Not to mention his textures are very screwed up still (No one knows a fix)

I was wondering if you were still working on Shaydas? And If not then maybe I could pick up on that?
Just make some other bone have a hit box. Then either make a line of hitboxes for a sword swing, or make a really large hitbox. Then just set the X and Y offsets to be positioned where his sword will swing. It will take some trial and error, but it should work fine.

Where is this supposed to be?
Here is an easier way Tsu. Take Olimars model, and set it to T pose, meaning no animations are selected. Select the TopN bone, and set all of its size values to 0. You now have an invisible Olimar.

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
How come half the time I replace texture/models, they don;t work. Tinlge isn't working, and others that I tried aren't working. I did Little mac to test it. It didn't work. But with my bulborb it worked on the first try. Is there a guide to tell which models will work. Or a better way to tell if they will?

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
How come half the time I replace texture/models, they don;t work. Tinlge isn't working, and others that I tried aren't working. I did Little mac to test it. It didn't work. But with my bulborb it worked on the first try. Is there a guide to tell which models will work. Or a better way to tell if they will?
Not really, no. Its mostly trial and error. Although, if they're bone count is lower than 29, maybe 30, it most likely won't work.

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
@brawlshifter
do you know how to completely scale a model? if so, can you tell me how? working on (insert secret here) now since i actually have it booting already, had to drop luffy because of... like my other 2 projects that were dropped... ******** limitations. this time, it had to due with something plausible though, and that was bone limits.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Here is an easier way Tsu. Take Olimars model, and set it to T pose, meaning no animations are selected. Select the TopN bone, and set all of its size values to 0. You now have an invisible Olimar.[/QUOTE]

Ill do it and when i get the chance to test it i will

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Okay, when knuckle Joe moves, the P1 symbol does not. After a while, the model warps back under it... why does it do that? The model also "sinks" into the floor a bit? Why does it do that too? Anyone know how to change a pac in psa so that the model get moved up a bit during certain subactions?

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, a beta download of Porky is up!
Please,read the README before.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dflfnxzymlu

@Nerd With an Afro
Even Porky has that problem,but it is not so big, it is just a screen flash for one second.

Oh!I'm really silly,
i've forgot to fix the TransN in the Alternate colour! Sorry.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_rbgYR408
Its a really funny bug, though really scary at 4:00 in the morning. i thought my tv had sploded. i think this was cause by the sink though.
This happens to the Devil when he gets thrown, too!
I've been searching for a solution...

Oh, and I replaced Palkia and Dialga with captain falcon.

And the Parasite queen is captain falcon...
DOING THE IRISH JIG!!!!!!!!!
and it's very good, if I must say so myself.

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
I'm not working on Shaydas yet, I just wanted to reserve someone for when I finish Drifloon. If you really want to pick him up, you can, but I would really like to keep him for when I finish Drifloon.
Well I guess I should just leave him to you then.
I really just wanted to experiment a bit and see if it'd be worth it.
But the thing is I haven't even located where his file is yet. XD

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, tc forget about Tingle. I'll do him when bone adding becomes possible. But for now. I'll be working on knuckle Joe instead.

humble

Smash Ace
This happens to the Devil when he gets thrown, too!
I've been searching for a solution...

Oh, and I replaced Palkia and Dialga with captain falcon.

And the Parasite queen is captain falcon...
DOING THE IRISH JIG!!!!!!!!!
and it's very good, if I must say so myself.
Is there a way to make a character ungrabbable? if so that would solve the problem. Oh how heavy is devil/how many jumps are you giving him? since he cannot grab ledges and has wings, it might be good to give him several jumps. And since he is fat pleasantly plump he should be fairly heavy and fast falling. gah I cannot wait to play devil. :D

xD cBrawl seems to be coming along nicely, good job on that.

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
HAHA! Knuckle Joe can walk now! Now I need to give him more animations, fix some animations, change his speed and psa him XD I'm so excited!

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Is there a way to make a character ungrabbable? if so that would solve the problem. Oh how heavy is devil/how many jumps are you giving him? since he cannot grab ledges and has wings, it might be good to give him several jumps. And since he is fat pleasantly plump he should be fairly heavy and fast falling. gah I cannot wait to play devil. :D

xD cBrawl seems to be coming along nicely, good job on that.
The Devil is pretty light (weight 98), and has three jumps.
However, his second and third jumps are pretty high, and he has almost no problem recovering. Especially for being "pleasantly plump"

To make the Devil ungrabbable, I put "change action: 40" in all of his "grabpulled" animations. That makes him get out of being grabbed instantly. And to make up for it, I made the Devil get 12 damage each time he escapes (with self-damage). However, 12 might be a bit much...
Not only that, but the same problem happens if you're hit with:
-Wario's neutral B
-Ganon's side B
-probably Diddy Kong's side B
and I can't find a way to fix that.

The Devil is pretty much done, I just have two infuriating problems:
-The GFX on the up smash
-the hitbox on the dash attack

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know how to slow down a character in psa? I change most of the speed related stuff here by 0.5, nothing happened.

Any help? Anyone aslo know how to make it so that an alloy can pick-up items, or make it so that they can have shields?

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman
I just changed some portraits. So now it looks like you are actually selecting Joe. Only one problem. The announcer says MARIO! and it says Mario next to him lol

Top Bottom