• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU Smash Club - Brawl & Melee 1v1/2v2 - (rules and date pending) - Cheney WA

Zhar

Smash Cadet
yea i lost 2nd round cause in the gamestop tourney cause the controls were wacked and yoshi jumped strait into the hole.
robotnik lost cause of quote unquote "a f'ing bomb" on his first round with 5 seconds to go

Peaches

Smash Lord
Hey guys, brawl kinda sucks. Anyone want to play a smash brothers related game on like the coming weekend or something. I"ll be in town, so I could play a few rounds.

EDIT: I'll be in town from like Wednesday night to Saturday night.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i could prolly play brawl with you one of those days, but I'm thinking I'd be pretty useless as far as melee goes by now.

Red.

Smash Ace
I'm going to the hospital again tommorow guys for my operation to drain the rest of the abses fluid so I'll be out for awhile.

so long eastern WA

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
lol, it seems like i have missed quite a bit. so anything important i should know about?

oh, and i will be at smash monthly on te 19th. its a ewu right? well, dont know when i will be on again.

Zhar

Smash Cadet
super glenn i mean what r u doing over there what has your life been life. dont tell but your mom told us she intercepted 1 of ur e-mails 2 ur brother. it sounds bad on your part

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
super glenn i mean what r u doing over there what has your life been life. dont tell but your mom told us she intercepted 1 of ur e-mails 2 ur brother. it sounds bad on your part
GOD FRCKIN DAME IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling she had seen it, frick, what did you hear about it. i need to know, private messege me man, i need to know, this could effect where i live.

Golly, this is bad, if she did read it than she knows about what im planing to do if she goes. please do not talk about this situation with your MOM. this needs to stay as confidential as possible.

and to the other people who are about to read this, just please keep your mouth shut on the boards about this. the last thing i need right now is for one of you bosos to get all steam headed and start yackin away thinking your funny. so i will just leave it there at that. lol

Golly Im doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
good bye for good eastern WA.

bye smashboards, I site where I wasted my time on.
Dude you are a freakin hipocrit. im sick and tired of you wining and complaining about wasted time here and so forth. if you say your going to get off the site, than do it. dont sit here and complain on hw horible your life is. its really starting to piss me off.

You want me to do an impression of you. well here it goes.

"oh my life is so horrible. I suck at smash but dont want to give up. but im going to wine and complain in hopes than people will like me and go easy on me. I really suck maybe if people thought i was going to quit they would talk me out of it and invite me to play smash with them. but still nobody responds to me becuase im a insuffering nitwit who hates to lose but lose at everything and wine about it."

well how did i do. thats what im thinking your feeling like and doing. so prove me wronge if i am. if your going to quit Red, than quit. dont try to be someone else. im sure the people in the smash community will except you for who you are.

So Are you quiting or not?

Deva

Smash Lord
dude, calm down. Who cares if he quits or not. It's not a bid deal or anything for you to get worked up over. I mean, it's just a forum, and an inferior one at that. Plus this is like an EWA tradition to hear Red quitting every month. Don't be takin dat away sucka.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
lol, funny that you say that. Im glad im not the only one that realizes that Red is a freakin Bag to think he can get publisity for getting hurt or leaving the boards. bt i dont agree that this is an inferior forum. there are plenty of people who go here. and all i was really saying about Red, is that if hes going to quit, than he needs to. other wise stay here and play some smash.

Red.

Smash Ace
freaking dbag

You want me to do an impression of you. well here it goes.

"oh my life is so horrible. I suck at smash but dont want to give up. but im going to wine and complain in hopes than people will like me and go easy on me. I really suck maybe if people thought i was going to quit they would talk me out of it and invite me to play smash with them. but still nobody responds to me becuase im a insuffering nitwit who hates to lose but lose at everything and wine about it."

well how did i do. thats what im thinking your feeling like and doing. so prove me wronge if i am. if your going to quit Red, than quit. dont try to be someone else. im sure the people in the smash community will except you for who you are.
QUOTE]

LOOOL!!!!!111111

that was a horrible impression of me, what a deebag.

anyways I quit smash and have moved on.

in simple words "Shut the **** up"

dude, calm down. Who cares if he quits or not. It's not a bid deal or anything for you to get worked up over. I mean, it's just a forum, and an inferior one at that. Plus this is like an EWA tradition to hear Red quitting every month. Don't be takin dat away sucka.
are you the master of ****ing *** slamming?

EWA doesn't have a ****ing tradition around here.

the only tradition around EWA is mountain dew up your ****ing *****.

anyways chip, I rly rly rly look forward to seeing you this weekend so we can meet and insult the **** outta each other

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1111

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, funny that you say that. Im glad im not the only one that realizes that Red is a freakin Bag to think he can get publisity for getting hurt or leaving the boards. bt i dont agree that this is an inferior forum. there are plenty of people who go here. and all i was really saying about Red, is that if hes going to quit, than he needs to. other wise stay here and play some smash.
Dude, even if he doesn't play anymore, he's way better than you were, lol.

Red. said:
are you the master of ****ing *** slamming?

EWA doesn't have a ****ing tradition around here.

the only tradition around EWA is mountain dew up your ****ing *****.

anyways chip, I rly rly rly look forward to seeing you this weekend so we can meet and insult the **** outta each other
Whoa, calm down man. I was supporting you if you didn't notice, and you're way better than this guy so it's cool. I'm just saying you have quit a few times in the past and always came back. No one cept this guy really cared so I was pretty much telling him to stfu. I was on your side, lol.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Dude, even if he doesn't play anymore, he's way better than you were, lol.

Whoa, calm down man. I was supporting you if you didn't notice, and you're way better than this guy so it's cool. I'm just saying you have quit a few times in the past and always came back. No one cept this guy really cared so I was pretty much telling him to stfu. I was on your side, lol.
Wow, you really dont know how to take a joke Red. All i was saying is that if your going to do something, than do it. dont sit around and cus the frick out of people because your pissed off that you suck.

and Deva, there is no possible way that Red is better that me at either melee or brawl. And because i know red will still be on this site even though he said he quit, than why dont you (Red) face me in a 1v1 10 dollar money match soon. both melee and brawl. best of 5 for both. than we can really settle this.

Red.

Smash Ace
Wow, you really dont know how to take a joke Red. All i was saying is that if your going to do something, than do it. dont sit around and cus the frick out of people because your pissed off that you suck.
all I see here is whining and complaining like a freshman.

there is no possible way that Red is better that me at either melee or brawl. And because i know red will still be on this site even though he said he quit, than why dont you (Red) face me in a 1v1 10 dollar money match soon. both melee and brawl. best of 5 for both. than we can really settle this.
just because I quit smash doesn't mean I won't ever go on this site anymore.

$5 mm at ssbm your yoshi vs my falcon. I only want to play brawl for fun.

you sir are the biggest dbag I've met since robotnik in eastern WA.. o wait, you are dr.robonik.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Let's hope scout camp taught me something..

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL, LIVING IN A LONELY WORLLLLD, SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYYYYWHERE...

*notions others to join in*

Deva

Smash Lord

and Deva, there is no possible way that Red is better that me at either melee or brawl. And because i know red will still be on this site even though he said he quit, than why dont you (Red) face me in a 1v1 10 dollar money match soon. both melee and brawl. best of 5 for both. than we can really settle this.
Wow man, if you're that Peach player I met at Eastern one time then you suck hard lol. You seemed nice enough in person, but the rest of EWA was right, you're a deuch online. Also, pretty sure everyone at the smashfest could beat you hands down. That included Players like Icraq and Kamaji. Now, Red wasn't necessarily better than them, but he was definately on the same level. You on the other hand, were barely worth playing. So yeah, Red would **** the crap out of you in melee. You couldwin in Brawl though, since the game takes no skill and he doesn't even play lol.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
burn on nick and adam? ;D eehe

edit: and oh yeah these boards filled up with noobs. fast. to allisbrawl we go!

edit2: the name is still gay tho.
Agreed about the name... @ Deva no Brawl takes skill to play just less of a different kind than Melee does.

Deva

Smash Lord
burn on nick and adam? ;D eehe

edit: and oh yeah these boards filled up with noobs. fast. to allisbrawl we go!

edit2: the name is still gay tho.
That came out wrong. I meant to say Nick and Adam were some of the best in EWA and Red was relatively on their level.

Ashtten said:
Agreed about the name... @ Deva no Brawl takes skill to play just less of a different kind than Melee does.
No, Brawl is like an extremely dumbed down version of melee. It has the same combat engine minus anything that took technical skill so basically it kept all the skill in the form of mind games and spacing to a certain degree, making it have about half the overall skill of melee. basically, if a player had trouble pulling off true combos, speedy movements, or anything tech skill related, but had a good mind for playing Smash, Brawl is the game for them. It's just too slow and not very exciting to watch to be considered a great fighting game like melee was, lol.

Red.

Smash Ace
I had a great time everyone.

robotnik,superglen: you sucked hardcore in that $10 ssbm mm we had. don't even think about playing competetively, your not woth playing.

It was great playing everyone, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I had a great time everyone.

robotnik,superglen: you sucked hardcore in that $10 ssbm mm we had. don't even think about playing competetively, your not woth playing.

It was great playing everyone, thanks for making me feel welcome.
What th firck are you talking about, i didnt even go to the tournement. I was in pasco since friday for a jazz band compitition. so cut the cr@p.

you other people here on the smash boards dont understand a conversation. the point i was trying to make was if your going to do something, than you need to do it. And for you noobs to say im being a duech, just look at what you wrote you insuffering hipocrits. i wasnt trying to start a flame war, and i wasnt trying to suggest that i wanted red gone. but after you insulted me (Deva) than i decited to lower myself to your level and be stupid about talking. yeah i shouldnt have done it, but deal with it. I love playing smash, but the way you guys talk on here , i can now see why red only wants to play for fun now. you guys can be real jerks and you need to nock it off. Red im sorry if i cam accross the wronge way, but i felt i needed to speak my mind.

well, i have work to do, so i wont be on quite as much, maybe once a day. lol still enough to post though. oh, and all is brawl is Gey.

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
Dame it luigi shut the hell up dude like ur such an ***. *we call him luigi at school because he tries to dress and act like him*you think you such hot **** wan you cant even beat valdens or itakio (our groop of friends) witch proably cant beat anyone on here so yeah. And i like on friday how you were like "my controller is messed up" whan i used it and it was just fine,u always make comments to hide the fact that ur not that good, no joke you always try to be the best at eveything, its annoying. Guess i will see you at school tomarow maybe have a talk..... so stop posting shet that just results in you getting ownd. XD

Top Bottom