• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EWU Smash Club - Brawl & Melee 1v1/2v2 - (rules and date pending) - Cheney WA

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Who IS housing out of towners? I was planning on going back to spokane, but if its an emergency, I can house 2-3 people (it'll be crowded in my dorm room) but I wont be back to my place till late tonight.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
We could probably house 2 people inmy dorm room ifthey do not mind sleeping with someone they never met...

Also Brady, I am thinking that that room is way too small, I think if we were to wait till 1:30 ish then send everyone over to the Dressler TV lounge all would be more comfortable. We could leave a sign outside the assigned room forall of the stragelers(sp?) telling them to call one of us and we could let them in. But seriously I do not think we can fit everything there.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'm housing anyone who needs i (Shane and Jamie so far?)... infinite sleeping room in my room and in the downstairs common room.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
this day needs more of me feeling like i could ****ing wake up right now
when are you guys getting here? i want to smash but it won't be until after midnight

Jem.

Smash Master
Jamie texted me and told me him and shane got 5th in doubles. I have no idea beyond that.

Singles

Jamo says:
kamaji 1st. icraq got 2nd. deva got 3rd. shane 4th. oregon sucks/sucked at brawl. these guys pretty good.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Fun tournament, hope the videos are uploaded soon. It was cool some of the west coast players could make it over to play.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
singles finals-
Kamaji: Snake
Icraq: Marth
Deva: Link
Shane: mario/metaknight?

Doubles finals-
Kamaji and Tuna: Snake and Game and Watch
Ash and Icraq: Pit and Marth
I forgot what team got 3rd

Good job to deva and otto for dominating the smash ball tourney. The links rock at that hardcore. Who ended up winning? I have the money still.... no one called me back about getting it.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Shout outs FTW (normally I don't do these, but it was an epic tourney):

Nick: You should know I'm still in WTF SNAKE?! mode. Great job implementing all the new techniques that you have.
Pat: Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay Mr. Gay. I'm glad you entered in the tourney.
Ash: I think the possible best I could've done in the tournament was teamed up with you. So I think we had an extremely good team, and should continue it in the future.
Casey: Your ZSS scares me more every time I play you, 60% combos are totally garbage. I think it's just gonna take more time until you figure her out completely, and how to beat other characters.
Brady: Thanks for setting up the tournament, I wanted to set one up my self but was a little scared to. If you hadn't taken the first step, it probably wouldn't have happened. Good matches against you and Otto in teams, they were pretty scary.
Deva: No one has ever brought me food from their work before. I've done it for other people, but no one has done it for me. Thank you so much, good flavoring used. Nice set in the tourney, I'd like to watch some of those videos again.
Chip: You're adapting fast to Brawl, so keep working on it. It'll be good to have young link practice here, since I'm imagining he'll be getting played in every tournament.
Jamo: ROCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Otto: You've also adapted quickly to Brawl. Can't figure out why anyone would ban Electroplankton, though.
Shane: You're good with all the characters you use. That's surprising considering you haven't had much play time with the game, yet. I would have to say your Mario was the hardest to play against. Our Marth ditto has probably my most favorite ending of any match, I hope to see it online soon.

Western/other out of towners in general: Thanks so much for coming out here. It's so much more fun with more people. In the future, any Brawl tournaments that come up in Washington, I will TRY to make it out, but make no guarantees, since I suck at having money.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Full Results....

Singles:
-------
1: Kamaji
2: iCraq
3: Deva
4: Eggz
5: SilentWolf
5: Brdy
7: Metroid
7: Ash
9: The Only Black Guy Here
9: jaydo
9: Z
9: Chip
13: Gant
13: Itakio
13: Artifice
13: Jamo
17: Becker
17: Tuna
17: 189 Luigi
17: Zhar
17: Valdens
17: Praxis
17: Duo
17: Zodos

Doubles:
--------
1: Snake&Watch (Kamaji + Tuna)
2: ashcraq (Ash + iCraq)
3: Lets get party! (Silent Wolf + brdy)
4: Unholy Link (Unholy + NOALink/Z)
5: Team Fate (Metroid + Becker)
5: Our Tank Is Fight (Eggz + Jamo)
7: SMD (Arti + Mike)
7: TK (Kyle + TT)
9: Valtakio (Valdens + Itakio)
9: Over nine thousand (Praxis + Urine)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hey brady, I saw you were uploading videos. If you need some help with it, let me know.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Well... all of teams we got recorded are up on my youtube, but someone took a lot of the singles and MM's from Dressler or something, cuz I'm missing a whole tape of matches (with mine and Eggz' matches on it).

I'll probably get most of singles I have done tomorrow at work so I'm not too worried. If you find the other tape I'm missing go ahead and upload it. Thanks though.

Also, whoever has it, either give it to me or upload the vids lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
=o

shoutoutz

Jamie: I expected better, but good **** anyway. Nice job 3 stocking that one snake. haha thanks a lot for driving, and I'll give you money when I have it >_> Sorry T_T

Otto: Sorry for getting mad at you at the end of the night >_> lol, we should have hurried faster, you were right. Good **** ****** at brawl though, pretty sure you're better than me at it.

Brady: Thanks for housing us. <333 Great games in singles, I'll cya at GC/The Jiggs? Rachael is cool lol

Adam: Crazy marth, dayum O_o, I didn't think I'd get ***** so hard haha. Good **** learning brawl so quickly, you're ****. Can't wait to play you again at GC =] maybe >_> Pretty beard too.

Deva: Thanks a lot for the food, dayum. The root beer float too. The drinks too. LOL
I don't see how you hate brawl wtf

Brendan: Dayum, good **** ****** so quickly. O_o Sorry we werent able to record more, we will for sure when you come to my house.

Casey: Your ZSS is a rapist. Such a tricky recovery, dayum. Sorry we didnt make the show, my phone died and we decided to go warm up at brawl.

Nick: Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! Really cool snake you've got, traps like a mofugga son. Pretty hair too. LOL

Ash: Rawrpocolypse. Tru?

Z: Good **** @ playing a cool color of mario. Haha good gamez

Pat: G&W is really cheap. LOL

Good **** to the only black guy there getting 9th. Way to rep the african american community.

I didn't know there was a thread for this haha
I had a great time lol.
Hope I can go back again soon.
Thanks for everything brady/deva/chick who bought me an amp/jamie of course

brdy_

Smash Lord
Nick - Wow, amazing snake. good job ****** everyone there
iCraq - your marth is pretty sweet, and yeah those teams matches were awesome. i'm thinking of banning electroplankton
Deva - nicely done as always
Shane - too bad we didn't get to cuddle again :(
Otto - toon link rapezors thanks for teaming with me dude, we should team again next month or somethin
Metroid
Ash - your pit is preetttty gewd! nice job in teams
The only black guy there - LOL
jaydo - thanks for coming man, your pikachu is pretty good
greg - thanks for coming, lets play more online!!
Chip - dude you did so well for your first time playing brawl, holy **** mangz
Itakio - my girlfriend thinks you're really cute lololol
Artifice - Zamus is a crazy biotch
Jamo - Your peach on brawl is absolute rapesauce
Becker - Nice job you and Alex did so good
Tuna - G&W = too good. nicely done in teams, also before the tourney i wasn't being cocky, i was just being facetious to nick about posting "Snake and Watch has this in the bag" or whatev
Zhar - thanks for not posting for a while
Valdens - your hair is craaazy cool
Praxis - thanks for coming out, lets play more and also invite me to write for your site so we can destroy
Duo - thanks
Zodos - word
Gant - way to go, carryin the biggest TV we had to dressler. brownie points for sure.

And thanks again to everyone who carried stuff to Dressler and helped out. Thanks to brianna for letting me use her laptop. Also thanks to shane for registering people for doubles. Thanks to everyone who brought setups, TV's, and whatever else as well.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Well... all of teams we got recorded are up on my youtube, but someone took a lot of the singles and MM's from Dressler or something, cuz I'm missing a whole tape of matches (with mine and Eggz' matches on it).

I'll probably get most of singles I have done tomorrow at work so I'm not too worried. If you find the other tape I'm missing go ahead and upload it. Thanks though.

Also, whoever has it, either give it to me or upload the vids lol
Ash probably has it. Or it was left in the dressler TV lounge somewhere.
I hope it turns up, there were some good matches in there.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Brdy- Good marth, we should play more. Thanks for keeping things in order (and yes, I stole your list of shoutout people lol).
iCraq - Zomg your marth scares the **** out of me. Electroplankton sucks. Keep pictochat in!
Deva - Nice to see you and chip at the tourney, you owned me in the bonus tourney, gj! I hope you won. If you did I owe you moneys.
Shane - glad we finally got to hang out for a while. Kick-*** mario. If we played in the tourney you very well may have won.
Otto - good thing smash balls arent going to be tournament legal... Sorry I didnt get to play you at melee
Ash - YADADADADADADA!!!!! Thanks for letting everyone come over!
Jamo - Glad I got to play you. Red peach is the best... by far... Except for daisy.
Metroid- Man, i wanted to play you! Oh well, lets play some 64 sometime.
Chip - Your Y Link got a TON better thru the day. GJ!
Itakio - Thanks for coming! Its always nice to have you guys there, sorry we didnt get to play more.
Artifice - Your Zamus is coming along nicely, keep it up!
Tuna - You rock.
Zhar - "thanks for not posting for a while" -Brady... Have a good day!
Valdens - Nice to have you there! I didnt even get to see who you were maining!!!
Everyone I didnt mention- If I didnt mention you, I probably didnt get a chance to talk to you or didnt get your name.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT! I think I'm coming to sastopher's tourney next week.

So I ended up missing a wavebird and a black controller with duct tape on the cord. I also have an extra silver controller.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I remember someone found your controller, nick, so someone has it. I told them it was yours, so they should know.

edit: if you guys have to choose between GC and SKYPAL, you should go to GC >_>;

I can't make it to SKYPAL T_T LOL

</selfish>

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Cool, who from spokane would want to drive? I really dont want to take my car if I can avoid it. I'll give gas moneys.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Cool, who from spokane would want to drive? I really dont want to take my car if I can avoid it. I'll give gas moneys.
I definitely want to go as well. So count me in, I call dibs on a seat, if anyone wants to drive.

Chip.

you know what to do
Bonus tourney Results:

1st: Deva
2nd: Silent Wolf
3rd: Kamaji
4-9: Didn't really pay attention

BTW, Nick, Ashtten has your wave bird and you have my silver controller.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
So Yeah Nick Got both your controllers, and you do have Chip's. I do not have that other video... I wonder if Someone moved it later on. I think Deva may know where it is at. I think he and Otto were Recording some stuff after you left Brady??? Not Sure but anyway thanks you all for coming. If we do it again we can use my dorm TV lounge again.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Next event we have Kamaji I will bring my N64 just for you. :) $2 MM? My anything vs your anything?

Also, are any of you guys planning on going to the Skypal tourney on March the 2nd? If anyone is going would you let me know, and maybe consider giving me a ride there?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Also, are any of you guys planning on going to the Skypal tourney on March the 2nd? If anyone is going would you let me know, and maybe consider giving me a ride there?

I really want to go to it. Except I can't drive, my car is currently stuck and uninsured.

Top Bottom