• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
I just love how sensitive the smash community is! Behind all the big egos and flaming are just poor kids with low self esteem and are in need of a hug. *Hugs smash community u guys will be alright just keep it in there

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I just love how sensitive the smash community is! Behind all the big egos and flaming are just poor kids with low self esteem and are in need of a hug. *Hugs smash community u guys will be alright just keep it in there
I agree, I also think that you're also a peach player.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I remember that time Ken, where we played each other in friendlies neither of us took too seriously? Yeah what about it? What I said wasn't a pot-shot einstein, it's just true that any high-level player that doesn't say much in public always has something to say regardless.

Lmao @ gettign the nicest guy ever to dislike you, gj Bailey quit this planet.

Phil07 I agree too, people read things online and instantly feel like it's the worst thing ever said to them.

To Smash community: Please de-sensitize.

Or the insults will come flamier.

Edit: I'm pissed I have no flames to spew this time around >_<...

Oh wait, cluck up, EC just has a better overall skill level than WC, no Zimmermans!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
That's a nice sig, Dire ;)

Nite, come to Reflex's tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom