• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo World 2007 MM - chaddd(Ganon) vs Eddie(Ganon) - VIDEO(finally up)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Its too bad Canada sux worse than me at smash.

So I win again.

Edit: Let's see.

56gay is already here, as is ***Falco.

Cort will be next.

Followed by Brookman.

Then most likely someone else from the John the west.

Then a mod will come in and either warn me and some other people and the mod will say say stay on topic.

And finally this thread will get closed.

skrach8

Smash Lord
from me to you pete. i got ur back. so is it tru MW john's? lol now im just tryin to start some board drama. u guys crack me the *** up.

Renth

Smash Hero
Doodah it always sounds like you're talking to a 3rd party when you post, as if you're trying to make someone laugh.

Too bad noone thinks you're funny.
i do

Doodahs better than you'll ever be

Lawlzzz

but you'll never meet a funnier man in your life.

Fu.CK MW

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah its amazing.

When I meet people in person who have talked **** to me on the fourms, they always seem soooo differnt.

Husband
Drephen
Wife
Chillen
Ken
Mana
Chu
PC

Lol, they all talk big on fourms but sure as hell not in person.

I wonder how Brookman, Cort, and the rest of teh sarcasm crew are IRL.

<3 People who hide behind thier computers

Drephen

Smash Master
who the hell keeps grudges from an online message board?

i dont take anything from smashboards personally

im sure we can be buddy buddy at the next tourney i see you at doodah but untill then im gonna be a **** to you on the boards =)

Renth

Smash Hero
Doodah on boards everyone hates him i know i did i thought he was a ****

i met him in person <3 pete

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I never hold grudges.

It's when people forget about smash and start to insult me personally or something about me, or something pertaining to me(like most people do).

It's only natural for me to think people hate me IRL.

Plus 9 out of 10 times, people take what I say on the boards the wrong way and then they act like little babies and john/cry/flame/ect.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
****n nn have some respect for eddie, he never runs his mouth off and is a class act. he could have easily declined the MM.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Kinda gay how everyone gangs up on doodah without knowing him, just so you know CFL's got his back!! I wish more of us would go to OOS tourneys... that way you guys would know what CFL is really all about.

Hes an excellent smasher and even a better person which matters the most, who gives a fvck if he cant kill a falcon at 200%, does that **** affect him at all? i highly doubt it, u guys are losers for even commenting on gay and pointless stuff like that... everyone gets nervous at tourneys.

So back on topic chadddd has a good ganon! and im glad u had fun playing this MM, flaming on chadd is gay as well, hes a cool kid.

Renth

Smash Hero
People can gang up on Doodah all the way in the end he always wins cause he doesn't give a **** FL always wins folks.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
@Everyone: No more johns.

Pointing out weak things like "You can't kill A Falcon at 200%" from one video is a dumb arguement to show how bad they are. I once lived with Falcon at a 160% against -Chad-'s Pikachu . . . man he must suck. Holy crap, I just realized that I lived around 200% against Moogle and JMOAN with their Marth and Sheik, too. They must be extra ****ty. [/sarcasm] Other insults of skill seemed to be just way to refute of you guys making johns. Doodah is at least decent

Doodah, what is with you and stirring things up? >.> Stop doing that. lol Lots of people make johns what makes MidWest so special? What was with the 56K jab too? :dizzy: Yay for everyone able to say stuff because of being safe.

Even though I don't like flaming in general, I do find Doodah's flames funny. Nobody should flame regardless of how funny it is. This sounds biased to a degree but I don't really care about anything between the MidWest and FL drama.

@Renth: I didn't know you were in that part of FL.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
People can gang up on Doodah all the way in the end he always wins cause he doesn't give a **** FL always wins folks.

I understand you guys defending DooDah. But don't make a stand for FL in General. KeepSpeedN and I had to get us out of that Florida sucks bull.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I'm not stirring things up.

MW did.

I just backed my boy chaddd up.

And I don't care if the only 2 vids of me online are the ones of me losing horriblely(besides the willvolution youtube matches which I win).

And also, 56K is a scrub. If we ever played I would totally destroy him with high tier.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Yeah, I see what you mean Doodah. I don't care for johns myself. You did't really get destroyed horribly. . . .you just get horribly destroyed in the end or end up doing stupid mistakes. =\

What do you mean scrub? Sirlin scrub or nub scrub?

Anyways, You should have told me more in detail of who you played Renth. I should have known you would have met more people. You are just too good. :)

Edit: I still say ignore johns for the most part.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Don't make me turn this topic around and drop everyone off at home. Talk about the video and leave your squabbles for some 1000 page regional thread that no one can be bothered to look through.

Don't troll and don't use curse stand-ins like "fuggin"

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I agree with this statement.

Its so funny that Rock wants to be Tipman.

But anywayz.....

Why is Eddie still playing Gannon?

First he loses to Captain Awesome(which is hiarious).

Then Bushman.

Then(Also, caught on tape at MLG Orlando by me) my boy Tommy Tip, 4 stocks him like 9 matches in a row.

And now, the youngest Gannon, in Chadddddddddddddddd, shows Eddies horrendousness with Gannon.

Bring it Midwest.

eddie doesn't play gannon, i can't think of the last time i've seen him use gannon in the mw...

kthnxbye

ps - i still <3 FL :)

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Chaddd, though I really hate to see Eddie lose. I see people talking **** in this thread that weren't even around when Eddie was making more contributions to this community than any of you have to our general society.

BTW, Chadd, I like your Ganon but your lack of spacing on Fair makes me go limp every time, lol. I'd have loved to see you and Tip go at it in his prime: he'd have probably reverse Up B'd everyone, lol.

Comp for the fvckin' win.

I'm best Falco now, all of you deal with it.

-SynikaL

Top Bottom