• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I got 3rd in my pool. Hyprid and Omgage (eggz roommate from what I hear) were 1st and 2nd.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
VISH WINS GAME 2 IN THE CRAZIEST WAY!

This is for winning the pool!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Lucien wins in a super tight set! Lucien wins his pool and Vish will rematch Westballz in Losers'!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Aight, next will be some more summary posts.

Edit: Actually later once the rest of the pools are updated at SRK.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I just want to say, I absolutely loved Toph's commentary. You can feel his genuine passion for the game, and he picks up on a lot of nuances. Very insightful commentary, covered a broad range of basic technique to the super-advanced intricacies. Even gave extra background information about some of the players and whatnot. I want to see more from him, one of my favorite commentators I've ever heard.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Also at some point tonight, I'll make a giant QFs bracket that will be taking place tomorrow!

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
I can't believe I missed Cosmo :( I hope his matches get posted online

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think I'll do a giant recap of the whole event so far too since SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED!

I just found out that Nite took WFs from Tafokints for example!

Engo

Smash Ace
I just want to say, I absolutely loved Toph's commentary. You can feel his genuine passion for the game, and he picks up on a lot of nuances. Very insightful commentary, covered a broad range of basic technique to the super-advanced intricacies. Even gave extra background information about some of the players and whatnot. I want to see more from him, one of my favorite commentators I've ever heard.
He's okay but when he starts getting hyped or when he starts trying to make jokes it gets really bad really fast.

Top Bottom