• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Mango won and Crush got 2nd, taking out Noobking.
Swedish defeated Yakal, winning his pool, but Yakal got 2nd as expected.
Swift 1st and Phish-it 2nd after that amazing set earlier if you missed it.
Moon was defeated by ORLY and taken out by Thumbs in Losers'! Axe won that pool and in the end, Pi won Losers'!
ORLY, Thumbs, and Moons are all eliminated!
Reno won with Neon in 2nd.
Bladewise beat Lucky as seen earlier, but Lucky got 2nd.
IB won his pool. During the pool, King Funk was defeated by LK007 and Davidcue, with LK007 winning Losers'!
Spife got pooped on and lost to Pikazoo and "Mark Corre"...
L beat Mogwai, HugQ, AND Choknater taking 1st! Mogwai was eliminated by Borre from Mexico, HugQ took him out, and then Choknater won Losers'!
Shroomed beat Summonedfist round 1 and won the pool, while Summonedfist won 6 sets through Losers' taking 2nd!
Fiction beat Violence and Fuzzyness winning his pool! A Rookie losing to Fuzzyness round 1 went all the way to LFs, only to lose to him again!
Wobbles beat Wizzrobe and Eggz, and Eggz eliminated Wizzrobe in LFs to advance!
Lord won his pool over Vist, who took 2nd.
PP beat Kels who took 2nd with no surprises.
Android beat C!Z, but lost to Redd who won the pool! C!Z then lost to "The Mayor", who made it to LFs and lost to Android.
Mattdotzeb took out JpegImage and Merck to win his pool. Merck made it to WFs beating Milkman and DJ Mirror, yet despite losing round 1, Milkman ran through Losers' and even won the rematch against Merck to advance!!!
Fly Amanita beat Stricnyn3 and J00t, J00t lost to CK, who couldn't beat Stric in LFs.

Also, QFs are now being updated too!
http://evo2013.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssbm_i57.html
http://evo2013.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssbm_i59.html

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone...im a fraud...:p not sure if any of mymatches were seen..but I played pretty awful...
SDs..i guess it was tough to sta iy echnically consistent..more than I thought...im glad I lost tho..ill make it up at the salty suite hotel..i promisee. (if I at least) deserve that..ggs to everyone...sorry I suck..ill make up for it

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Many other results have already come in that I've posted here along the way, but not all the pools on SRK are updated just yet. I'll do another summary once the next bunch finish up.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That pool finally updated, so just as a small summary, Mango dominated as expected, AC defeated Crimson in Winners', losing to Mango in WFs. In Losers' Noobking beat Crimson, lost to Crush a second time, who then defeated AC and got 2nd.

Sadface.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
MacD has entered replacing a player that couldn't make it! He's in Silent Wolf's pool!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
has crush finally learned how to play or can people not see past the tech skill... I have been out of NE smash for forever it seems, even though it's only been a year lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Shiz with a dominating 3 stock vs Jarod!

No results on that pool yet @Loz8.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
VISH VS WESTBALLZ!!!!

Also I'll do the next batch of summary junk after this set!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Vudujin beats Mr.F and then Eikelmann in WFs, and Mr.F takes out Eikel in LFs!
Armada beat Blunted Object and Bimbo cleanly to win, AND OH MY GOD BIMBO TOOK OUT BLUNTED! D:
Hax ran train and beat Boback, while Boback took out Roman in LFs.
Meta beat Nicknyte and Tang, then lost to Laijin (perhaps he went YL), and Bizzaro had an easy bracket and took out Laijin in WFs. In Losers', Meta took out Tang for good and then won the rematch vs Laijin to get 2nd!
Kou beat Zoap and lost to Lovage in WFs, "Matt Sauvageau" took out Zoap and lost to Kou in LFs.
S2J beat Aza in a crazy set earlier seen. Aza took out Zeldafreak in Winners' and then again in LFs to take 2nd!
Scar was on game 3 with Tomber, up 4-1 stocks and Tomber summoned his Euro spirit and made the 4 stock comeback!!! AND THEN HE BEAT DEHF!!!
In Losers' "Camron Milani" took out Gimpy AND SCAR, but was unable to stop DEHF in LFs!
Rusty was beaten by Pnoy in round 1, Hungrybox ran through the bracket, Baka beat Mackadotious and Falcomist, losing to Hbox in WFs. In Losers', Rusty was taken out by Falcomist, who took out Pnoy, but lost another set to Baka in LFs. Mackadotious was finished off by Pnoy.
OkamiBW beat Darkrain and then defeated TheLake in WFs! Darkrain was able to take out TheLake too in Losers' and is still alive in the tournament!
Darrell won his easy bracket with Bacon taking 2nd.
SFAT beat J666 and Toph, and J666 advanced to QFs taking out Toph in LFs!
Homemadewaffles beat Azusa and lost to Taj in WFs, but Azusa won the rematch in LFs! HMW is out!
Jace beat Tai AND Hyuga, and was against a Japanese player in WFs, who he beat! In Losers', Tai beat Hyuga and made it out.
Hyprid took out Strong Bad, Omgage took out D1, and Hyprid won WFs. Strong Bad finished off D1 and Omgage won LFs!
Leffen defeated Jman as seen earlier and Jman won LFs vs Doyoung.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Lots of randoms getting bodied at the moment. Lucien 4 stocks Tomotoya.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Zhu wins his pool with Hugs 2nd
Amsa got first! Flow got through Navn and Smashmac for 2nd!
Dart defeated Stab and won! Stab got 2nd!
Ken won his pool with Hectohertz getting through both Raistlin and Vman if you missed earlier!
Bob$ won his with Sybawave getting through IE6, S0ft AND Sung666 for second!!!
Mew2king won his with Cyrain 2nd, and Zoso won his with Everlasting Yay 2nd, as expected.
PPU won his AND COSMO GOT SECOND OH ****! Jolteon is out!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Looks like it. Pools are nearly done now, so they're probably doing casuals if anything later.

Top Bottom