• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EVO 2013 Melee Info Dump! - FINAL DAY: TOP 8 STARTING AT NOON: http://www.twitch.tv/srkevo1

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Judging by yesterday, Mango looks a little off and will probably take 3rd or 4th. Maybe he got it together today. PeePee is looking really likely to win this thing. I say 1st place will go to PeePee or M2K. 3rd place though...So hard to decide.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Soo I'm sure this was mentioned probably multiple times, but is top 8 Bo5 or Bo3? 1 more hour....ooooo boy
best of 3 until winners/losers/grand finals
we get lucky in that winners/losers finals are actually best of 5 not best of 3

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
As long as no one gets the shaft, I'm happy. It wouldn't be fair to any community to cut their time short or to not broadcast their most important set of the year. I just hope they aren't more ready to cut us short since we are the odd ones out here.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
As long as no one gets the shaft, I'm happy. It wouldn't be fair to any community to cut their time short or to not broadcast their most important set of the year. I just hope they aren't more ready to cut us short since we are the odd ones out here.
nah it just runs late
should've seen last year, street fighter started at like midnight haha

t3h Icy

Smash Master
With MadKOF in Losers', it's going to be a long GFs! ;D

Probably will end in another hour or so.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Do these commentators actually know anything about KoF? XD

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I just feel like they are spectators... with microphones. They haven't used any terms I don't understand, and I play nothing outside of smash.

Top Bottom