• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everything wii know about Brawl

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
"Super Smash - * Boiling Pot Attack (Traps enemies in boiling pot, I guess it hurts?) "

You've obviously never been burnt by the keetle :p

But uh, we've seen mario doing his f-air, with that discussion about the merge between his and docs etc.

There's also a screen that *looks* like fox's b-air.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
[
How To Play

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But if you pay attention, the How To Play has a Wiimote on it, and I found and stated on IGN, as Frankfly stole it as his and posted it here.
Or he, like most others, used his eyes and saw the Wiimote in the picture.

Sariku

Smash Master
The Gooey bomb has two "o"s.

I know you spent a hell of a lot of time on this thread, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna get closed.
Like the "official icons discussion" by Frank Fly that was closed.
You shouldn't take it upon yourselves to waste time like this.

THAT OFFICIAL ICON DISSCUSSION WAS MINE. I made it on IGN, and he stole it, if you want proof you can check the times of post.

Sariku

Smash Master
The Gooey bomb has two "o"s.

I know you spent a hell of a lot of time on this thread, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna get closed.
Like the "official icons discussion" by Frank Fly that was closed.
You shouldn't take it upon yourselves to waste time like this.
Or he, like most others, used his eyes and saw the Wiimote in the picture.
He copied word for word from my IGN thread.

tehSANDMAN

Smash Apprentice
Technically, you cannot confirm what buttons are pressed for certain moves. They are most likely the right buttons but you can't confirm anything. For all we know, Mario's fireball punch is his tilt now :dizzy: :p

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Technically, you cannot confirm what buttons are pressed for certain moves. They are most likely the right buttons but you can't confirm anything. For all we know, Mario's fireball punch is his tilt now :dizzy: :p
It's safe to say that Mario's Fireball Punch is his Fsmash, just like it has been in the other two games.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
and that pikachu's normal b is thunder jolt, it is shown, as well as mario's b being fireball. and i am sure i saw links up b in a trailer being the same, as well as mario's down b and pikachu's and kirby's down b's. mostly in first trailer. plus it is shown in the second trailer that snake can crawl.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Why don't you include jump attacks, and what tehSANDMAN said you can't really tell what buttons you press for cetain attack(especially with the new characters, and what if you don't use the gamecube controller).

Zeela12

Smash Ace
are we really for sure know that Pit's arrow is the normal B attack? actually any of the attacks? all we really know for sure is that they exist, but how we actually use them is still pending. (although it's highly likely that it would be what youve posted there.)

Sariku

Smash Master
are we really for sure know that Pit's arrow is the normal B attack? actually any of the attacks? all we really know for sure is that they exist, but how we actually use them is still pending. (although it's highly likely that it would be what youve posted there.)
I can Assure you its B. If I'm wrong... I wont be wrong, it doesn't matter.

About the others, just think of it. If he attacks with his FireBall Punch, it wont be UP A or anything. It'll be the same. And I'm not including Jump Attacks or so until I find the Controll Scheme. Any Miss Spellings or anything I'll Change, including the moves you pointed out, like Kirbys and everything. If you still see anything that I missed, PM me with Proof of that move, attack, or Technique and I'll add it on.

Also, Vote for this to be put in Sticky!

Sariku

Smash Master
Kirby's up-b is called Final Cutter.

Got, I'll put that in.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
Also, Vote for this to be put in Sticky!
It seems to me that you're making all of these topics just to gain some instant credibility on the site.

This doesn't need to be a sticky... especially with all the guessing you're doing. Nothing on any movelists has been confirmed so stop making assumptions in a thread that's supposed to be all facts.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
You should update items with the Gooey Bomb. You should post pics of the items too.

Under rumors, you can say that Samus turns into Zamus under certain conditions, rather than she is a different char. alltogether. like it said on the old dojo.

(I still believe this to be solid info., but some people think the wording was messed up, and Sakurai didn't actually mean what he said.)

And you still have some capitalization issues, and it's a little inconsistant.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@Mr. GAWi thought thethe zamus/samus was confirmed, as Sakurai said that "zero suit samus isn't a pure character addition, rather, under certain conditions, samus will remove her power suit"

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
To the OP: I believe that Snake's rocket launcher move is a D-Tilt, not a D-Smash.

This is based on the fact that there is seemingly no period of charge (and although you can argue it was "c-sticked", how do you charge a rocket launcher?) and the similarity to Samus' d-tilt in Melee.

The Bino

Smash Lord
To the OP: I believe that Snake's rocket launcher move is a D-Tilt, not a D-Smash.

This is based on the fact that there is seemingly no period of charge (and although you can argue it was "c-sticked", how do you charge a rocket launcher?) and the similarity to Samus' d-tilt in Melee.
I concur whole heartedly

It just makes too much sense to think of it as a D-Tilt instead of a D-Smash

Plomid

Smash Ace

mewtwos d smash is only forward
and i think it looks too powerful too be a tilt.

Sariku

Smash Master
mewtwos d smash is only forward
and i think it looks too powerful too be a tilt.
Also he didnt say those thigns, I did. But also be sure to check the Official Brawl Info Thread, now stickied at the top, for all your Brawl Needs. It is also linked in my Siggy.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Mr. game and watch has a similar move, but links is more powerfull by far... and if an opponent is over a pit, samus's down air attack is an almost instant KO.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i misused links air down a so much (like 100 suicides because of it) and mr.game and watch's air down a is all those sora fans are gonna get.

Top Bottom